The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

43 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

Another attorney for the Process Church was John Markham III. Markham was selected and installed  by the DOJ to prosecute Lyndon LaRouche over 30 years ago. Markham had filed the incorporation papers for the Process Church in Boston(?) and then San Francisco. In his role as government prosecutor against LaRouche he joined Mass. blue blood William Weld who I believe at one point had advertised himself as a Republican with plans to run against President Trump.  The judge that convicted LaRouche "Albert V. Bryan" had been one of the first judges to be selected to sit on the then very new and secretive FISA Court. Small world.

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1989/eirv16n24-19890609/eirv16n24-19890609_063-larouche_prosecutor_links_to_sat.pdf

Even smaller Markham was working under Bob Mueller who was right below Weld.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Bob, I agree with you on Bing.  Its pretty good.  Not as good as DuckDuckGo, but its better than Google.

Its worrying.  I mean I think Google is limiting searches, and Facebook now clearly censors. I know because they did it to me. IMO, I think its time to look at a serious anti trust lawsuit.

Thanks for posting that Jim, let us see what RG was about.  

Google search - "Permindex" = 135 results

Bing search - "Permindex" = 9,930 results

I don't see where the count is for duckduckgo.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The prestigious New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has just taken the unprecedented step of calling for Donald Trump and his Congressional enablers to be removed from office.

For physicians, this is a big deal.   The NEJM is the gold standard of medical journals.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812?query=featured_home

But...her Emails... 🤥

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The prestigious New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has just taken the unprecedented step of calling for Donald Trump and his Congressional enablers to be removed from office.

IRS audits all round, maybe even if he loses.

The Brennan memo is significant, not least because of its date. He told a completely different story to the public after the election. Brennan and other IC officials deliberately misled the public, and the MSM followed with some of their worst reportage ever.

Imagine if a Hoover memo from 11/25/63 was declassified and stated the CIA analysis of the Zapruder film determined three shooters and field agents had established that Oswald had nothing to do with it, and yet the FBI still publishes its December “conclusions” which informs the public the contrary. The official story would have then been correctly understood as a hoax.

5 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

It sounds like a Trump Organization company.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today announced a lawsuit against an international adoption agency based in Strongsville for allegedly misleading clients and taking payment for adoption services it never performed...The lawsuit accuses the agency and its owner, Margaret Cole, of violating Ohio’s consumer protection and charitable laws.

I warned you Andrew.

Now please don’t look up Joanne Herring.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Google search - "Permindex" = 135 results

Bing search - "Permindex" = 9,930 results

I don't see where the count is for duckduckgo.

Maybe you should check your settings.

I get over 106,000 results for permindex and over 97,000 for "permindex"

53 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I warned you Andrew.

Now please don’t look up Joanne Herring.

Just to be fair, I respect and enjoy most of your posts about elite families and their connections to various events. I just can’t abide your Trump fandom; he’s weak, corrupt, f”soft, whiny, cowardly, rapey. I wish he were the person you think he is, but he’s not. We need that person and I hope he appears.

21 minutes ago, Mark Stevens said:

Maybe you should check your settings.

I get over 106,000 results for permindex and over 97,000 for "permindex"

So I usually use Chrome and I'm always signed in under my gmail name. Google through Chrome I'm not anonymous.

I opened Microsoft Edge, which I rarely use. Plus I'm not signed in to Edge. Here I am anonymous.

Using Google through Edge and not signed in, I get 98,300 returns for "permindex".

As mentioned, 135 returns when not "anonymously" searching.

I guess Google doesn't trust me.

You should all be jealous.

8 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Just to be fair, I respect and enjoy most of your posts about elite families and their connections to various events. I just can’t abide your Trump fandom; he’s weak, corrupt, f”soft, whiny, cowardly, rapey. I wish he were the person you think he is, but he’s not. We need that person and I hope he appears.

Did you look up Joanne Herring?

3 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I just can’t abide your Trump fandom; he’s weak, corrupt, f”soft, whiny, cowardly, rapey.

So name me a President since George H.W. Bush that has not done the bidding of George H.W. Bush.

If you want to call Trump names, that's fine with me as long as you willing to look at Joe Biden with the same jaundiced eye.

Biden's in some very deep you know what. Burisma reaches deep into some dark corners. You have Cofer Black on the Board. Black was the Ted Shackley protégé who is on record of visiting the Taliban in August 2001, along with Christina Bagley-Rocca (Pete's daughter and Ray's daughter in law.) Then you have Hunter teaming up with Whitey Bulgar's nephew in the separate Rosemont Seneca Chinese "investment." Whatever character flaws you want to ascribe to Trump, or his family, Biden and his family have him beat with real criminal and seditious acts. Joe Biden is front page news in Kiev right now for helping to steer the country's USAID to his cronies, who then steered it to Hunter.

Trump may be a lot of things, but he didn't take the Night Boat to Epstein Island and he doesn't owe any Ukrainian or Russian Oligarchs any favors.  

Whether he is from an elite family or not, he is certainly their tool to nth degree that Trump is not. (Biden had a great uncle in the PA State Legislator. He also has a few Blackwells in the family tree, as do the Duponts. Senator from Delaware for 40 years, I'm thinking he had some help from distant relatives along his way to the VP spot.)

Finally, there is a quote from Putin from before Trump. It goes something like, "the west is ruled by pedophiles."

A vote for Biden is a vote for the western rulers that Putin described.

34 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

She’s the Julia Roberts character from the Tom Hanks movie. As such, I assume she’s a piece of xxxx, but beyond that, I can’t say I see the relevance to anything.

Relevant?  I'd like to ask her about RFK but Harris won.  I was surprised by her performance.  Big step from the California Senatorial campaign one time to the VP stage.  Pence seemed almost wooden. jmo.  

Sorry. I couldn't resist. The fly stayed on Pence's head for 2 minutes and 2 seconds.