The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

Kamala Harris comes out of that whacked out San Francisco political milieu famous in the late 1970's for the promotion of koolaid mass killer the Reverend Jim Jones

So ironic that you would mention the Jim Jones kool-aid cult in the context of smearing Donald Trump's political adversaries.  Do you know anything about the psychology of cults?

The truth is that cult leader Donald Trump, himself, is the Jim Jones of American political history.

He has even encouraged his cult members this year to forego basic pandemic safety measures like wearing masks and social distancing, while drinking toxic kool aid-- aquarium cleaning products, bleach, etc.

And, in your wing nut "history" of Kamala Harris's family, I notice that you managed to omit any substantive discussion of her mother's admirable medical career, or her father's rather distinguished career as an economist at Stanford.

This pattern is all too typical of the wing nut smear tactics in modern America.

You guys persistently highjack threads by focusing on irrelevant, peripheral details about your adversaries -- straining gnats-- while "swallowing the camels"of your Great Leader's historically disastrous conduct.

15 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

You said it William, this puppy's been kicked off more than once.

Right Wing Nuts.jpg

Kirk,

Words cannot describe my disgust with the misogynistic nonsense being spewed about Kamala Harris in the wing nut media today.

We witnessed this kind of misogynistic crap during Hillary's 2016 candidacy, by fans of the sleaziest $3 dollar bill in American history-- Donald "Grab 'em by the Pxssy" Trump.  Now, they're baackk.

But notice how these same misogynistic  Trumpsters have completely dodged the news about Kimberly Guillfoyle's lurid sexual harassment scandal at Fox News!

Definitely a weird thing with women, and probably by extension, blacks and gays.

Can you imagine talking with Wheeler's wife?

My guess is that this puppy's been pining many years for his high school "soul mate".            

" B-tch!, she couldn't even see that we were meant to be with each other"!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8819293/Trump-claims-cured-interview-COVID-hospital-treatment.html

BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi says Congress will discuss using 25th Amendment powers which could REMOVE Donald Trump amid fears COVID steroid treatment is affecting his mental health

• Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she would lead a discussion on Friday about invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office

• 'Come here tomorrow,' she told reporters on Capitol Hill Thursday. 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'

• She refused to give any more details - a move that will likely stoke speculation and build suspense over the next 24 hours

Also https://thehill.com/homenews/house/520191-pelosi-were-going-to-be-talking-about-25th-amendment

Steve Thomas

PIERS MORGAN: Donald Trump's dying presidency is crashing and burning in a reckless, chaotic, dangerous, earth-scorching ball of fire – because he fears the American people are about to tell him: ‘YOU’RE FIRED!’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8814809/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trumps-presidency-crashing-burning.html

Please Take Note:-

An hour ago W. Niederhut - replying to a post by Jim Harwood - said “in your wing nut "history" of Kamala Harris's family, I notice that you managed to omit any substantive….”  Ialso noted that Joseph McBride made a comment elsewhere. I am no fan of Donald Trump but it appears Jim Harwood might be. In posting his comments about Kamala Harris Jim broke no rules at all - yet one member considered he had the right to refer to Jim as a “nut.” No one has the right to insult a fellow member , even if they feel the said member has not included all the facts.

Members have a perfect right to feel aggrieved when referred to in this way.

For the last few years the admin team have either hidden or moved threads regarding Donald Trump because the subject can sometimes bring out the worst in us. With it being so close to the election I would prefer not to not to take action regarding this thread or others on Donald Trump. I am conscious that this US election may be somewhat unusual and may well excite us to voice our opinions.

This may be a difficult few weeks ahead and members - regarding this subject - might feel tempted to be intemperate with their opinions. Feel free to voice your opinions but - at all times - be civil to one another.  I will deal with any thread if we cannot be civil to each other.

James.

25 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

PIERS MORGAN: Donald Trump's dying presidency is crashing and burning in a reckless, chaotic, dangerous, earth-scorching ball of fire – because he fears the American people are about to tell him: ‘YOU’RE FIRED!’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8814809/PIERS-MORGAN-Donald-Trumps-presidency-crashing-burning.html

Harley Schlanger an old friend and foe of Doug Caddy gives us a break from FAKE NEWS and demonstrates once again what is behind the ongoing coup of Donald Trump. And as a post script Piers Morgan is a Brit and for some reason they think we are still their colony.  Their MI 6 agent Christopher Steele along with Halpern and Sir Richard Dearlove may al get caught before this is over. 

Harley titles his briefing "Under Cover of Strategic Chaos, Bankers move to Consolidate Power"

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kirk,

Words cannot describe my disgust with the misogynistic nonsense being spewed about Kamala Harris in the wing nut media today.

We witnessed this kind of misogynistic crap during Hillary's 2016 candidacy, by fans of the sleaziest $3 dollar bill in American history-- Donald "Grab 'em by the Pxssy" Trump.  Now, they're baackk.

But notice how these same misogynistic  Trumpsters have completely dodged the news about Kimberly Guillfoyle's lurid sexual harassment scandal at Fox News!

W.

Can you do me a favor and analyze the back ground of the late Dr. Dane Rudhyar (sp?). Wiki states he was influenced by Frederick Nietzsche (as was Hitler) and it also states he was trained or influenced by another famous shrink Carl Jung" who has also been accused of being a Nazi. 

Later Wiki goes through his time in San Francisco preaching the Age of Aquarius to the hippies, maybe even to members of the Manson family . It is this group of social planners like Rudhyar that brings us the killer Manson cult, the Zodiac, the California Night Stalker and Kamala Harris's political backers the Jim Jones Kool aid express. Rudhyar is also close friends with Theosophist Alice Bailey-- Lucifer my dear boy, the Process Church of the Final Judgement.

But if you can give me your professional opinion as to who you think Dane Rudhyar really was along with his intentions then I'll let you in on a secret as to who studied under Rudhyar. I may have just identified the Zodiac killer and he is among us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_Rudhyar

1 hour ago, James R Gordon said:

Please Take Note:-

An hour ago W. Niederhut - replying to a post by Jim Harwood - said “in your wing nut "history" of Kamala Harris's family, I notice that you managed to omit any substantive….”  Ialso noted that Joseph McBride made a comment elsewhere. I am no fan of Donald Trump but it appears Jim Harwood might be. In posting his comments about Kamala Harris Jim broke no rules at all - yet one member considered he had the right to refer to Jim as a “nut.” No one has the right to insult a fellow member , even if they feel the said member has not included all the facts.

Members have a perfect right to feel aggrieved when referred to in this way.

For the last few years the admin team have either hidden or moved threads regarding Donald Trump because the subject can sometimes bring out the worst in us. With it being so close to the election I would prefer not to not to take action regarding this thread or others on Donald Trump. I am conscious that this US election may be somewhat unusual and may well excite us to voice our opinions.

This may be a difficult few weeks ahead and members - regarding this subject - might feel tempted to be intemperate with their opinions. Feel free to voice your opinions but - at all times - be civil to one another.  I will deal with any thread if we cannot be civil to each other.

James.

Here Here.

And thank you for allowing this off the JFK topic, unprecedented political and social anxiety times release valve thread for the last few months.

These times and this presidential election has everyone on edge like we have never experienced before. Your tolerance in this context is so appreciated. 

Most JFK forum members are very politically minded anyway due to the nature of the assassination being a political event as much as a criminal one.

I am sure this thread will die down if Biden wins the election.

However, maybe not while Trump is still in the presidency until January 20th, 2021.

What Trump may pull off in his remaining 2 and 1/2 months in office may still rock the nation and/or world.

Hopefully not in some crazy dangerous way. Let us pray.

Edited by Joe Bauer

48 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Here Here.

And thank you for allowing this off the JFK topic, unprecedented political and social anxiety times release valve thread for the last few months.

Joe,

I too want to thank Kathy Becket, James Gordon and all or any of the moderators that I don't even know about, for allowing this release valve.

It helps.

Steve Thomas