The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The first movie was funny. I made the mistake of watching it with my wife though and she didn't see the humor. What's not funny about a obese naked guy running around a hotel? I waiting until everyone is out of the house to watch Borat 2

I made the mistake of watching the first Borat movie with my wife and her old-fashioned parents, while visiting them for a weekend in the mountains.  It was a family disaster.

(I had read a positive NYT review of Borat that week, which described Sacha Baron Cohen as a latter day Charlie Chaplin, etc., and I rented the movie at a Block Buster video store.)

Anyway, Cohen just delivered the one-liner of the year in his press release in support of Rudy Giuliani.

He said, "If anyone tries to defame Mr. Giuliani, he will, no doubt, reach into his legal briefs and whip out his subpoenas..."

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Fox News report crushes Hunter Biden smear after network investigation ‘found no role for Joe Biden’

By David Edwards October 25, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/fox-news-report-crushes-hunter-biden-smear-after-network-investigation-found-no-role-for-joe-biden/

“A Fox News investigation “found no role for Joe Biden” in the business dealing of his son, Hunter, the network said on Sunday.

The admission was made by Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins.

Jenkins explained that the news organization had been provided documents by Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden’s former business partner.

“You’re talking about a business venture with the Chinese energy company in 2017 at a time when Joe Biden was not vice president,” Jenkins explained. “But Fox’s review of Bobulinski’s documents, which were given to us, found no role for Joe Biden in that business venture.”

“There’s another former business partner who says he knows of no involvement by Joe Biden,” Fox News host Howard Kurtz added. “The Wall Street Journal says it also reviewed the text messages and emails, saying, they don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden — the brother — discussing a role for Joe Biden.”

Kurtz added: “My problem with this is these emails are from 2017. At that time, Joe Biden is out of office. So while it may have been unseemly — if it was true that Joe Biden was even acquiescing in a potential deal with China — he no longer has the power of the White House behind him at that time.”

“That’s correct,” Jenkins agreed. “One thing is for sure, it’s not getting the kind of attention that Fox has given it and the New York Post and others as we get close to this election.””

Steve Thomas

This is what I thought Steve..

Biden was not in office at the time Hunter Biden went to China for a capital investment mission.

So where is the ethical violation if one is not in office, and if its not even Joe Biden?

And what the heck was Trump talking about during the debate when he insinuated this?

BPD Investigating Ballot Box Fire in the area of 700 Boylston Street in Boston. https://t.co/8FYA34H815 pic.twitter.com/FNrO1PpEUg

Officials are saying that a Boston ballot drop box was deliberately set on fire in a “disgrace to democracy,” reported The Boston Globe. The incident occurred at a ballot drop box outside of the Boston Public Library in Copley Square early Sunday morning.

Voting line at Copley Square

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320413251470065665

Steve Thomas

If someone is out of office then there is no ethical standard. 

I don't see how it applies.  Everyone knows that .

The other problem with this is what Frank Luntz said, the GOP campaign advisor: no one gives two cents about Hunter Biden.  They are concerned about the CV 19 plague and the economy. Hunter Biden is not even in the top six issues on polling.

If Rudy was going to launch this 1.) It should have been much earlier, 2.) He should not have shopped it around so everyone who saw it can discredit it, and  3.) It should not have coincided with him being in a hotel room with a young girl in a Borat movie.

Edited by James DiEugenio

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

When a foreign country has videos of the President's son (Hunter) with his deceased brother's (Beau) 14 year old daughter, that foreign country might have some leverage over the President.

Yes W. Spamming 487 posts and  they're all this  level quality, or it's quoting some  jerk off on twitter. And he demeans others  about the quality of their infinitely more well written, detailed posts?

Like there's something unseemly about an uncle standing in for  his departed brother? Like of course he would molest his own niece? The same "Q" lemming pedophile charges. It started with villainizing the pro choice movement, and then they became pedophiles who would kill their youth, drink the blood of their victims, and eat their adrenal glands to"sustain their youth".  We're left with just Wheeler's  recurring "pedophile" allegations among the 487 allegations and 0 hits!

Wheeler's journey is like Trump's 487 mad campaign stumps this year, both with a conversion rate of zero, both going to lose miserably, both will be lamenting about it for the next 10 years, though Trump hasn't got that long..

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

..and not just cut and paste excerpts and links from MSM sources like Doug Caddy, Steve Thomas and Ron Bulman (who is so inept at even that, I have him on ignore), much of my content is original!

One thing that I noticed with Jim's confusion over Steve's most recent cut and paste is the lack of context in the excerpted parts. 

Things are moving so fast, and the reliance on the MSM to remain objective seems to be the primary issue.

The Fox News "debunking" of Hunter's involvement with Sino Hawk is entirely reliant on the Straw Man that Hunter's involvement was after Joe Biden left the VP Office.

Sure why not?

Hunter was Joe's Bag Man long before teaming up with Bobulinski, as I previously posted. Here he is again.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1320409338708721667/photo/1

1468454854_Screenshot2020-10-25193328.jpg.cfb6b10cf803f3fcfe592ad0687128e6.jpg

If Youtube wasn't purging accounts like their existence on getting Biden elected did not depend on it, then I wouldn't think all of this horrible news about the Biden Crime Family wasn't taking it toll on the Man in the Basement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-trump-s-view-of-suburbs-is-not-who-we-are/ar-BB1anYLU?li=BBnbcA1

- Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

“...the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert XXXXX in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.”

“Though the following supposed quotation of Joseph Goebbels has been repeated in numerous books and articles and on thousands of web pages, none of them has cited a primary source. Thus its attribution to anyone must be considered dubious. According to the research and reasoning of Randall Bytwerk, it is an unlikely thing for Goebbels to have said.[2]

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

It is verified that Goebbels did put forth a theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression "big lie". Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, 16 years after Hitler's first use of the phrase. The article, titled Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik (English: "From Churchill's Lie Factory") was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.[3]

1. "Project Gutenberg of Australia - Mein Kampf tr. James Murphy". Archived from the original on 24 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-23.

2. Bytwerk, Randall. "False poopoo Quotations", German Propaganda Archive, 2008.

3. Joseph Goebbels, 12 January 1941. Die Zeit ohne Beispiel. Munich: Zentralverlag der NSDAP. 1941, pp. 364-369

Steve Thomas

NYPD Officer Suspended After Blasting ‘Trump 2020’ From Patrol Car Loudspeaker

"Chilling incident occurred on first day of early voting."

By Mary Papenfuss October 25, 2020

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nypd-officer-suspended-trump2020-bias_n_5f95db01c5b6e77726568885

"A New York City police officer was quickly suspended without pay Sunday after he was videotaped apparently blaring “Trump 2020” from his patrol car loudspeaker in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Brooklyn.

The incident occurred Saturday, the first day of early voting in the city.

“The police officer who is under investigation for using a department vehicle’s loudspeaker for political purposes has been suspended, effective immediately,” the New York Police Department said on its official NYPD News Twitter account.

The department launched an investigation into the incident with a warning that “police officers must remain apolitical.”

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio also initiated a probe, promising quick consequences for any officer “pushing any political agenda” on duty.

Suspended without pay; The police officer who is under investigation for using a department vehicle’s loud speaker for political purposes has been suspended, effective immediately."
— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) October 25, 2020

NYPD NEWS @NYPDnews

"We are aware of this video and it is under investigation by our Brooklyn South Investigation Unit. Police officers must remain apolitical.

Quote Tweet

talia ‘stop filming faces’ jane

@itsa_talia

· Oct 24

NYPD officers in Flatbush were allegedly saying “Trump 2020” over and over again on their patrol car’s speaker tonight. They stopped when someone started filming but couldn’t resist one more — in violation of the NYPD’s policy against envdorsing candidates on duty."

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1320366299290210306

Steve Thomas