The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Called Everyone in Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book

What I learned about rich people, conspiracy, “genius,” Ghislaine, stand-up comedy, and evil from 2,000 phone calls.

Leland NallyOctober 9, 2020

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/i-called-everyone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book/?fbclid=IwAR2z0xxq1Vt8iVisciOLoUObLfk4FpdRkErxyaN5Azgp87QDvE-kCpmL5Yo

Just read the article. Fascinating.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/8/2020 at 1:15 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

Definitely a weird thing with women, and probably by extension, blacks and gays.

Can you imagine talking with Wheeler's wife?

My guess is that this puppy's been pining many years for his high school "soul mate".            

" B-tch!, she couldn't even see that we were meant to be with each other"!!!!!!!!!!

Astrologer.

33 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

That quote is from Laurence Tribe. He is a Russian Collusion Conspiracy theorist.

Why did did Google present me a Best Friends ad a few months ago when I clicked on one of your links?

A little weirder in retrospect, with Cliff’s Satanic rules for success posting a few months ago and Kirks Astrology hobby reveal yesterday. 

21 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Remember the 60's song "Do the Crusher" by the Novas? That voice always reminded me of "Dick the Bruiser". In a lot of Clint Eastwood's recent characters in "Grand Torino""The Mule" Million Dollar Baby", Clint's speaking style reminds me of "Dick the Bruiser."

Ahem, "Punk Rock":

Edited by David Andrews
You guys want to hear the predictions from the Satan Zodiac Killer Astrologer?      heh

The Democrats will score a "blue wave" sweep. Trump will resist but the results will eventually be too lopsided to really make a case and that will leave Trump with the prospect of lawsuits and jail time, and he won't go peacefully, but he really has no choice. The old guard, deep state, status quo, or just normalcy (Satan?) or whatever you want to call it will reinstate, with great resolve.
If Trump stirs up trouble, and wants to take everyone down with him. The hard core Trump cultists, neo nazis, white supremacists , will all be surveiled and swooped down upon, or handily  quashed  should they raise their ugly heads, whether it's in the next few months or in 'mop up" operations through the next couple of years.
 Those who have threatened violence, (to whatever extent that may apply to Q anon who may not be able to pass it off as some "hobby") will be scrupulously watched and possibly apprehended. Plots will be uncovered such as the people now being rounded up in Michigan. Dime store propagandists, who are very active online, who may nervously  talk tough now, faced with being aboard a sinking ship, but are basically harmless, may feel simply "on the "wrong side of history." But it may not be pretty either. If things got bad enough, they may be just caught up in the big  fish net as well. They hopefully should after some time and  cost be exonerated in court, but those won't be the best years of their lives.
Life's a b-tch, ain't' it?
Edited by Kirk Gallaway
7 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
You guys want to hear the predictions from the Satan Zodiac Killer Astrologer?      heh

The Democrats will score a "blue wave" sweep. Trump will resist but the results will eventually be too lopsided to really make a case and that will leave Trump with the prospect of lawsuits and jail time, and he won't go peacefully, but he really has no choice. The old guard, deep state, status quo, or just normalcy (Satan?) or whatever you want to call it will reinstate, with great resolve.
If Trump stirs up trouble, and wants to take everyone down with him. The hard core Trump cultists, neo nazis, white supremacists , will all be surveiled and swooped down upon, or handily  quashed  should they raise their ugly heads, whether it's in the next few months or in 'mop up" operations through the next couple of years.
 Those who have threatened violence, (to whatever extent that may apply to Q anon who may not be able to pass it off as some "hobby") will be scrupulously watched and possibly apprehended. Plots will be uncovered such as the people now being rounded up in Michigan. Dime store propagandists, who are very active online, who may nervously  talk tough now, faced with being aboard a sinking ship, but are basically harmless, may feel simply "on the "wrong side of history." But it may not be pretty either. If things got bad enough, they may be just caught up in the big  fish net as well. They hopefully should after some time and  cost be exonerated in court, but those won't be the best years of their lives.
Life's a b-tch, ain't' it?

That's what I've been saying the whole time. Now were on the same page Kirk.

The Status Quo includes 9/11 from what I can tell. Our side is kind of thinking was not such a good thing.

Just so you are aware, one of the Michigan kidnappers was pardoned last year by the Gov. of Delaware, a Democrat. He's one of your guys.

Narrative fail again Kirk.

When a liberal or lefty belittles Trump voters because they are Evangelicals, or just strongly religious, its usually under the pretense that we live in an entirely material world. Therefore, the Evangelical, etc. is stupid for denying the science that proves we live in a material world, while simultaneously asserting they live in a spiritual world, despite any scientific proof.

The Liberal's argument for only the existence of a material world is logically consistent. Many do not agree with this Liberal view, but at a base level, the religiously inclined don't have much to argue when it comes to providing scientific validations of their views.

When a liberal belittles religious types and it turns out they are into Astrology or practice a Pagan rite, the whole rejection of religion because of science goes out the window. 

The Astrologer or Pagan accepts the existence of a non-material world, so they can't reject the Evangelical on the grounds that science says we live in a material world.

So what makes Astrologers and Pagans so special that they can belittle other's spiritual beliefs?

12 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Ahem, "Punk Rock":

Thanks, Dave. It's nice to see successive generations carrying on the Wrestling Rock tradition. But I was wondering if they could really do the "eye gauge" but maybe a couple of them could.