The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

54 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

From your mouth, to God's ears.  I'm not sure about Michigan or Florida, though.

I'm not Sure about anything after four years ago.  The pollsters reviewed their mistakes and re grouped but who knows.  I have hope.  I believe it is a defining moment in U S History.  Four years ago I was complacent.  Billary?  Part of the ongoing problem but how could the people possibly elect that chump?

I hope Texas might turn blue.  But I don't expect it.  I fear all the early voting sounded an alarm for the right to show up in force tomorrow.  I hope Cliff is wrong.  That his numbers are low.  I've read a 10% win in politics is a mandate.  Maybe 4-5-6 Senators flipped.  While I can still dream for my grandchildren's future.

Dad said grandad had a saying about a guy who was so uptight you couldn't drive a ten penny nail up his ass with a sledge hammer.  Kind of where the Nation's at at the moment?  Sit'n on a keg of dynamite about to light the fuse?  

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

56 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I hope Cliff is wrong.  That his numbers are low.   

I hope so too. 

I like Biden's chances in Arizona and Texas, but not enough to bet on it.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I think Michigan is Biden. The entire rust belt outside of Ohio as well. Yes Arizona is Biden, as Cliff said.

I don't trust the South or any of the State governments, outside of possibly Florida. But Florida has always teased and failed. Once burned, twice shy.

Biden 291, Trump 247,  

if Biden can get Florida Biden 320, Trump 218

Biden wins by 7-8 million. 2.5 times HC's lead in 2016.

Democrat sweep in Senate 53-54 to 47 to 46.

We find out Pennsylvania won't even start counting mail in ballots until Wednesday! And Trump will probably do well in walk in voting tomorrow. So there's plenty of time for Trump to stir up sh-t. How lame. All states should be counting mail in ballots from the start, and some don't until election day.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Biden still holds a lead in NC polling. A "poll of polls" puts him up four points as of this past weekend. Secretary of State in North Carolina is Elaine Marshall, she's Democratic, as is Roy Cooper, who is far ahead in his re-election bid for Governor. Even Cunningham, the doofus running for Senate against Thom Tillis, has maintained a lead going into Election Day. Election law is relatively progressive in N.C., compared with other states in the Southeast.

I voted absentee, hand-delivered my ballot. Ballot Trax shows it was accepted. My county board of elections in September set it's own schedule for counting absentees, beginning at 2 PM tomorrow, and expects to have them tallied by the time polls close here at 7:30.

Thanks George, that sounds good.

The way I look at it is Biden has to win any three of the following states to make it safe and no repeat of 2016:

Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas.

I think he will win three of them.  And I think he will take Arizona. 

BTW I did not vote for him.  I live in California, so I voted Green.  I was in and out in five minutes.  Gavin Newsom has done a really good job in early voting, there must have been forty machines there.

Edited by James DiEugenio

No clue what will happen today. I don’t trust the system and think Trump will win any state that’s close enough to conceivably steal. Questioning the integrity of the vote counting process is as taboo in the MSM as questioning the Warren Report, but I’m convinced it’s crooked as hell — Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in 2016.

There’s a reason Republicans are confident they can continue to treat everybody like excrement — now to the point of literally causing their deaths — and not fear being voted out for it.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok

BIDEN WINS!!!!

Clean Sweep as Biden racks the table

Unanimous vote as Biden overwhelms opposition

The vote was 5 – 0 in Dixville Notch, Township in northern New Hampshire. Voting began at midnight and was completed at 12:01. The Township has 12 residents.

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks George, that sounds good.

The way I look at it is Biden has to win any three of the following states to make it safe and no repeat of 2016:

Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas.

I think he will win three of them.  And I think he will take Arizona. 

BTW I did not vote for him.  I live in California, so I voted Green.  I was in and out in five minutes.  Gavin Newsom has done a really good job in early voting, there must have been forty machines there.

Reading many vote win scenario's daily for the last few weeks, it looks to me like Biden could lose 4 of the states Jim mentions and still win.

Biden will win Virginia. The polls show him beyond the 3.5% margin of error there.

North Carolina is the key. If Biden can win there he could lose Florida, Georgia,Texas and South Carolina and still win the electoral ... but this is contingent on Biden winning Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

The popular vote is locked for Biden.

In 3 out of 5 of our most populated states Biden is "crushing" Trump by over 30% points.

Just over 100 million Americans ( one third of our entire population ) live in these following Trump crushing states:

California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Washington.

If Trump is leading in these other states with another 100 million Americans, it is by very close margins:

Texas, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc.

Do the simple popular vote math.

Biden crushes Trump with one third the population.

It is a toss up with the 2nd third.

The last third of our population is also a toss up.

30% population = 30% vote count margin Biden win.

32% population = Biden / Trump toss up.

35% population = Biden / Trump toss up.

3% other candidates or no vote.

30%+ Biden favoring Calif, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Massachusettes, Washington over the toss up rest of the country give Biden a 7 to 10 million vote victory margin.

Edited by Joe Bauer

18 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

No clue what will happen today. I don’t trust the system and think Trump will win any state that’s close enough to conceivably steal. Questioning the integrity of the vote counting process is as taboo in the MSM as questioning the Warren Report, but I’m convinced it’s crooked as hell — Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in 2016.

There’s a reason Republicans are confident they can continue to treat everybody like excrement — now to the point of literally causing their deaths — and not fear being voted out for it.

My feelings exactly.

220K views17 hours ago

"The View” co-hosts react to President Trump's suggestion that the FBI stop investigating the incident. 

Millions of American women daily watch the national TV women talk shows like "THE VIEW", "THE TALK", etc.     This recent episode of THE VIEW depicts their unanimous Trump dislike and mistrust feelings which are now at their most heightened level. A reflection of 10's of millions of American women.

A huge majority percentage of American women despise Trump.

How much and why?

Imo it is because they have for too long heard him publicly disparage, demean and personally insult women constantly for years now in the crudest and most humiliating of terms:

Fat, ugly, dog, horse face, nasty, crazy, not my type, XXXXX, "she had blood coming out of her...whatever"  ( Megyn Kelley) and on and on including his signature legacy proclamation..."grab em by the pu$$y."

They know about Trump's hush money payoffs to trysts partners Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and then publicly lying about this and them to this day.

They know about the sexual predator expose book on Trump " All The President's Women. Donald Trump And The Making Of A Predator" in which almost two dozen women were willing to have their actual names made public in sharing their unwanted sexual behavior stories of Trump.

They know about the long time New York City journalist and advice columnist E.Jean Carroll and her department store changing room rape charge against Trump.

They know about Trump's niece Mary Trump's expose book "Too Much And Never Enough - How My family Created The World's Most Dangerous Man."

In which she recount's a humiliating scene of Uncle Donnie saying to her "Holy xxxx Mary. You're Stacked" about her breast size right in front of his then wife Marla Maples at a meeting at Mar-a-lago.

They know about Trump's perverse public comments of sympathy towards serial child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell after she was arrested.

They know about Trump's ogling of young Miss Universe contestants while inappropriately walking into and through their dressing areas.

If Trump loses this election, the huge majority women anti-Trump vote is the main reason. And we all know this reality...and why.

Edited by Joe Bauer

A very tired-sounding Trump discussing Barron on Fox & Friends 11/03/20:

"He had it for about two seconds. Ya know it just went through him, and it's gone. The immune system on children, you gotta get the children back to work."

Yup. That just about says it all.

Big, beautiful coal. Let's get those little brats back in the mines where they belong.

Steve Thomas