• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

BIDEN WINS!!!!

Clean Sweep as Biden racks the table

Unanimous vote as Biden overwhelms opposition

The vote was 5 – 0 in Dixville Notch, Township in northern New Hampshire. Voting began at midnight and was completed at 12:01. The Township has 12 residents.

Steve Thomas

Lifelong #Republican Les Otten to Cast First Vote at Midnight in Dixville Notch for #Democrat @JoeBiden

His video explaining why.

https://twitter.com/DixvilleVote/status/1323406240383381506?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

And that's why Biden will win this election.

Steve Thomas

Here are the early polls in Michigan:

‘TRUMP’ and ‘MAGA’ spray-painted on headstones at Michigan Jewish cemetery

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-and-maga-spray-painted-on-headstones-at-michigan-jewish-cemetery-ahead-of-president-s-rally-in-state/ar-BB1aEOzZ?li=BBnbcA1

I've lived in Michigan, and I know you have to go to a larger city such as Grand Rapids to find a Jewish cemetery.  So somebody made an effort to cast their vote.

Best line of the day... 🤣

Warning 'Wannabe Fascists,' Philly DA Says People Dressing 'Up Like G.I. Joe' to Intimidate Voters Will Be Prosecuted

"If you want to dress up like a G.I. Joe and claim you are protecting the polls when we all know what you're really doing is intimidating voters, you're getting locked up," said Larry Krasner

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/02/warning-wannabe-fascists-philly-da-says-people-dressing-gi-joe-intimidate-voters

Like these guys know how to spot election fraud:

So far, Trump’s "army" of poll watchers looks more like a small platoon

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/03/so-far-trumps-army-of-poll-watchers-looks-more-like-a-small-platoon_partner/

It occurs to me that an act of terrorism at the polls would not only be a tragedy, but would call the entire vote into question.  May God prevent.

Edited by David Andrews

2 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

All the tossups go red. (Editor's note: New Mexico is Blue, Arizona is toss up, probably Tump. I need an editor).

election_map.png

DEAR GOD!

It's possible!

23 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Like these guys know how to spot election fraud:

So far, Trump’s "army" of poll watchers looks more like a small platoon

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/03/so-far-trumps-army-of-poll-watchers-looks-more-like-a-small-platoon_partner/

It occurs to me that an act of terrorism at the polls would not only be a tragedy, but would call the entire vote into question.  May God prevent.

It's facist style intimidation.

Will American citizens who voted for Biden passively accept "another" popular vote negating electoral process ( 3 in the last 6 elections ) and selection of Trump over Biden even though Biden and the Democrats once again have won the Presidential election popular vote?

After 3 popular vote wins but electoral losses in the last 20 years, will they finally go to the streets and demand this singular popular vote negating scam be reversed and permanently done away with?

If Biden wins the popular vote election but Trump is handed the office, that would once again tell these 70 million + voters for Biden that their votes are meaningless.  As they were in 2,000 and 2016.

How much vote disenfranchisement can American voters take?

Most already lost a lot of trust with our leaders and voting system ( and our Supreme Court in 2,000 ) after those two other denied popular vote win elections.

If Biden and the Democrats win the popular vote and are electoral college denied office "again" ... what should Americans do?  Just shrug and say ... C"est La Vie?

And simply accept the thought and belief that our democratic citizen voting process is a joke?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Biden just said in Philadelphia he's opposed to packing the court but will appoint a commission with liberals and conservatives to study it for six months and will listen to what they have to say. Just imagine how disappointing he is going to be. We're going to go from outrage and disgust to total despondency, which may be a natural progression for residency in a failing empire.

I felt the same way about Obama in 2008 before he was even inaugurated. Once he picked his cabinet, it was obvious there would be no reckoning or accountability about anything that came before. 

Why are there never any suffering wait times polling place lines in Republican majority districts?

And after 20 to 30 years of this problem in poor and democrat majority districts, how in the world is this never ending problem never fixed?

Edited by Joe Bauer