The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

17 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Good history article/interview at Vox this week.

How racist policing took over American cities

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/6/21280643/police-brutality-violence-protests-racism-khalil-muhammad?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Wow, Ron, What a twist! I didn't know Floyd was infected. I would assume his family were the first to get the news and somebody told Biden.

You know I was thinking. Here were are  having all these problems, with all this civil strife---and  we have all these guns bombs and soldiers  overseas, maybe we should declare peace abroad, and let's bring it all back home where it's needed. Here's an interview with an Ex Bush foreign policy guy, who should probably be an expert.

Kirk,

You said, "You know I was thinking. Here were are  having all these problems, with all this civil strife---and  we have all these guns bombs and soldiers  overseas, maybe we should declare peace abroad, and let's bring it all back home where it's needed."

Do you find it coincidental that Trump just said that he wants to reduce the American military presence in Germany by a third?

I wonder what he plans on doing with all those guys just laying around?

Or is that too conspiratorial?

Steve Thomas

50 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Wow, Ron, What a twist! I didn't know Floyd was infected. 

You want a twist, how about this? Floyd infected Derek Chauvin. Chauvin is tranferred from jail to a hospital and is put on a ventilator. Chauvin dies saying, "I can't breathe."

3 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

You want a twist, how about this? Floyd infected Derek Chauvin. Chauvin is tranferred from jail to a hospital and is put on a ventilator. Chauvin dies saying, "I can't breathe."

Ron,

I would like to respond, but I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Steve Thomas

Then Trump could say, upon Chauvin's demise, "This is another great day for George Floyd."

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Does anyone want to guess what picture is coming next?

1167769037_Annotation2020-06-09182601.jpg.8f9ee07a00c81a2c774bd25390c25491.jpg

I'm going to let the suspense build. 

If you google creatively enough though, you can probably find the pictures yourselves.

Mr Wheeler, they're not critical thinkers except in their JFK research, and that they do that very, very well.  If anything current is not in the mainstream media, then they say it's not true.   They said the autopsy report that I posted was a 'fake', when it could easily have been proven as true with a simple googling.  If it doesn't fit their confirmation bias, then they say it's not true.  

Cognitive dissonance is quite painful.

https://www.startribune.com/george-floyd-autopsy-report-released-he-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-april/571000102/

you'e wasting your time.

11 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

Mr Wheeler, they're not critical thinkers except in their JFK research, and that they do that very, very well.  If anything current is not in the mainstream media, then they say it's not true.   They said the autopsy report that I posted was a 'fake', when it could easily have been proven as true with a simple googling.  If it doesn't fit their confirmation bias, then they say it's not true.  

Cognitive dissonance is quite painful.

https://www.startribune.com/george-floyd-autopsy-report-released-he-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-april/571000102/

you'e wasting your time.

No one said the autopsy report was a fake.

No one denied George Floyd got high.

We just think the attempt to assassinate his character is a high degree of scum-baggery.

BTW, Caitlin J revealed at Consortium that Tom Cotton did not ask the NYT to publish that column of his endorsing the Pentagon into all major cities.

They asked him to pen it.

They then put the incendiary title on it.

This is now the MSM builds this false equivalency and this left/right meme.  When in fact, in small towns in Virginia and N. Carolina they are demonstrating for Mr Floyd. Its this kind of false equivalency that people like Ken Burns endorse and that helped prolong the Vietnam War, and helped promote the Lost Cause mythology.  

12 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

No one said the autopsy report was a fake.

No one denied George Floyd got high.

We just think the attempt to assassinate his character is a high degree of scum-baggery.

I guess the Admin's name is Ms Beckett,  and she closed the thread and gave as a reason that 'it may be fake'.   I realize that I had it a day before anyone else, but it could have been determined that the autopsy was completed on May 26, and released on June 3 with a simple google.

Also, while I realize this is usually a free speech forum, there are limits. Autopsy pdf that may be fake, but it will get corrected later if it's wrong? A list of drugs that no one knows if he used or not? Just throw it out there and see if it sticks, right? 

Now Mr Caddy states here that 'it could be a fake'.  Again, easily googled to find it was true, even as he posted this:

I just checked the Drudge Report, Washington Post, New York Times and Raw Story and there is nothing about the autopsy you cite. I hardly believe it would be released on the day of his memorial funeral in Minneapolis. It could be a fake report. I read somewhere that it will take several weeks for the toxicology report to be completed.

'it may be fake', 'it could be fake', but the thread was closed using the word fake, and because some mods couldn't handle the truth.

'got high'??  you must not have looked up how dangerous fentanyl is, as I advised.   so fentanyl, cocaine, amphetamines, heroin, THC, cigarettes, positive for CV-19.  I'll use Mr Caddy's word, it could have had an effect on his breathing.  also, if you look as Floyd is being taken out of his car, and is rounding the left rear, he drops a little white bag.   what's in that little white bag he's dropping.   i'll use Ms Beckett's term, it may be drugs.

Character?? Yea, we're all scumbags here in Colombia, where we wouldn't give one second of thought to this guy.   His gofundme stands at about $14,000,000 right now, and this is before the wrongful death suit is litigated.   What, another 50, 100 million.  Maybe he should be President.

Deadbeat Dad....Floyd's kids had no idea that was their father, they had to be called by the mother to say, 'that's your dad'.

Served 5 years for a brutal home invasion, where Floyd held a pistol up against the stomach of the victim.  She was pregnant at the time.  When she screamed for help, she was then pistol whipped about the head.  Five other felonies as well.  I'm proud to be called a scumbag by you.

George-Floyd-pointing-a-gunat-a-womans-a

14 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

'got high'??  you must not have looked up how dangerous fentanyl is, as I advised.   so fentanyl, cocaine, amphetamines, heroin, THC, cigarettes, positive for CV-19. 

I don’t need a lecture on the drug scene, pal.

I came up in the hard-living punk rock scene and dealt poker for 25 years.

You see, people into opioids will do meth to get going and then smoke weed to take the edge off the meth.

It’s called “Partying.”

The question is — does George Floyd partying reflect on his character more than your posthumous assassination of him?

Your insistence on these attacks reflects more poorly on you.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

9 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I enjoy the banter. There are only 2 or 3 real professionals here but they tend to telegraph future arguments.

I enjoy the banter too, but I'm strictly a lurker, as I can't handle that guy, David von Pein.  There are some people that are just a waste of time.

The problem is that when someone sees the Mainstream Media as a religion creating their reality.   I can't discuss anything with them.  

There's a much more clear video available now of Gugino holding a phone down by the policeman's belt.   He may have been trying to use the phone as a capture scanner to 'skim' and decipher encrypted communication signals of the police.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1268784881422786560.html

Big-azz Jesuit Gugino is sure loved by the Jesuits.  This is all I need to know.

https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2020/06/09/martin-gugino-catholic-peace-activist-not-antifa-provocateur-friends

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I don’t need a lecture on the drug scene, pal.

I came up in the hard-living punk rock scene and dealt poker for 25 years.

You see, people into opoids will do meth to get going and then smoke weed to take the edge off the meth.

It’s called “Partying.”

The question is — does George Floyd partying reflect on his character more than your posthumous assassination of him?

well good, maybe we'll hear 'I can't breathe' from you in the future, after all, you're an expert on 'Partying'.  

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Isn’t t-r-o-l-l the word?

ALL internet trolls are psychopaths, look it up, as you need a lesson there, too.   I'm not a psychopath.

I"ve presented all kinds of evidence which you cowardly ignored, except for declaring you're some kind of burnt out druggie.

Who's t-r-0-l-l-?

Edited by Robert Card
spelling