The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Sidney Powell HAS CONFIRMED the US military seized Scytl servers in Germany.

If you don't know what a Scytl server is, do a search on duckduckgo. Contemplate what Biden might say in his concession speech, and then stare out your feet as you ponder why you don't know anything.

Well first...lmao.

Who is this person to "confirm" anything? How would she ever have verifiable first hand knowledge?

Second, what the person said was she "heard" servers were confiscated. Hardly a "confirmation."

Considering the company has no servers in Germany and the fact the Army has said it is bullshit is just....the reach of the Deep State?

You thinking Biden will ever give a concession speech or will not be the 46th President is fairly textbook...

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder#1

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined.

Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They’re unshakable beliefs in something that isn’t true or based on reality. But that doesn’t mean they’re completely unrealistic. Delusional disorder involves delusions that aren’t bizarre, having to do with situations that could happen in real life, like being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve mistaken perceptions or experiences. But in reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

I might stare at my feet, but it will be to watch them move forward, progress, and move on. You'll continue to run in place and throw your tantrums and tell us we are the losers who can't get over it.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

41 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

This is a good example of a real case of Trump Derangement Sydrome. This poor man sounds as insane as a member of Jim Jones's Peoples Temple. Kool-aid anyone?

The man built himself an alternate reality, and is now totally distraught over the newest developements in that alternate reality.  C'mon man, just change your mind!  Jeez...

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

It may have been the greatest place in the world to grow up, but it has largely gone the way of New York and is now so super taxed, and so expensive as result of world real estate speculation, it's a wonder how so many people can make it here.

I've been here in California since 1952. It would take 2 books to thoroughly describe how much California has changed in the last 60 to 70 years.

California was a place full of hope, promise and opportunity for the young and middle and even lower middle income working class ( my situation ) up until the late 1980's imo. And it was mostly a safe place to live everywhere except in a few areas of Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area.

Gangs weren't as prevalent back then. Over-crowding and traffic were no where near as bad as they are here now and since the late 1980's.

In my case, graduating high school in 1969 there were plenty of jobs from entry level manual labor ones to an ever growing upper income professional level. Our community college system was fantastic as an affordable bridge to 4 year colleges.

I remember being able to simply walk into the state employment offices ( they had branches everywhere ) and literally walking out with a day labor job or even longer term entry level ones every time.

You simply sat down with a job placement person "one-on-one!" They were fully staffed at that time and always seemed sincerely helpful and within 20 minutes you were on your way. No computers, no cell phones, electric typewriters and copy machines were the most advanced high tech tools. 

Apartments were always available and even someone earning minimum wage could afford them. I was one of those minimum wage workers with my own apartment and in nice safe areas to boot. Rent, gas, food, cars ...everything was affordable.

Wanting to leave my small town childhood area and see the world ( California was so big it was the world) I took off before I was 20 to see if I might like to live elsewhere in the state with, again, educational, work and social opportunity, fulfillment and safety.

This was the early to mid 1970's.

I lived in all the following areas ( at first arriving by Greyhound bus and a few years later by my own car ) with just one suitcase and a few hundred dollars saved up. After first checking into a motel, within days I could find an apartment. They didn't require extensive FBI and credit background checks and first and last month deposits.

And again, I always found manual labor jobs within days to get an immediate source of rent and food paying income. I took city buses to work and any other place I wanted to see.

I checked out Santa Barbara, San Diego, Santa Monica, Sacramento, San Jose, even a little mountain town named Bishop. I always found a job ( willing to take minimum wage ) and an apartment. I slept on floors with no furniture. Just a couple of blankets, a pillow and a clock and radio. An indulgence was treating myself to $2 "Blue Light Special" lunches at Kmarts which also seemed to be in most towns.

I was young, healthy and used to being poor. I didn't need much to get by. I was living life like Richard Kimball in the TV show "The Fugitive" except without the relentless pursuit of a Lt Philip Gerard on my tail. Greyhound bus jumping from town to town, job to job.

I loved seeing these other parts of California ( Oregon too - Portland, Salem and Coos Bay ) even though I didn't stay long in any of them ( at the most 3 or 4 months ) for varied reasons. None of which were safety and opportunity reasons.

I always came back to my home town of Monterey, CA however after several years of this adventurous on-the- road young vagabond life. Again, made possible because everything was so affordable back then, even for minimum wage workers.

I'm not starting a book here. I'm sure it seems that way, sorry.

Just describing how open, safe, promising and AFFORDABLE life here in California was in that time period versus today from a very close up view such as mine and living on the barest of incomes.

Jumping from the 1970s to the 1990s and the present life here in California is as different from that time period as a Ray Bradbury other world visiting tale.

Even the main language spoken here now is different. More Spanish than English.

Homes that were $50,000 dollars in the 1970's now cost $300, 000 to $750,000. 

Rents take over 100% of most
"full time " manual labor entire monthly job incomes.

California state income taxes went from 1/10 of federal to half it seems to me.

The population has exploded so much that apartments are very difficult to find except in the most dangerous of areas and even those rent for more than most monthly incomes. Millions of homes and apartments here are shared by multiple families and rent sharers.

Traffic in all the larger cities is beyond what you can imagine.

California is a state of economic and ethnic Islands. Starkly so. When I was in my early to mid and even late twenties and early thirties, you could affordably move to almost any area of Caifornia and immediately fit in as the entire state mostly shared a common cultural and working class economic bond.

Now, the only common bond is the insanely hyper-inflated cost of basic living expenses which one single non-professional person or even a working class couple ( over half the population ) cannot afford without having to share their living accomodations with others.

Millions of young adults have to stay in their parent's long ago affordably bought homes ( into their thirties ) because they can't afford even an apartment. And now with the job destroying Covid situation life for young Californians is even more stressful economically.

We get by barely ourselves. Never able to afford buying a home. Renters for 50 years. We share our rental. Too old and unhealthy to move out of state and start over.

Don't mean to sound so negative and self-pitying. We live in a beautiful area and have family and friends and children.

Relatively good life compared to 50 million hugely stressed unemployed Americans right now.

But, California is a very, very complex state in every way.

Incredibly mixed ethnically, economically, linguistically, ideologically, culturally.

In the larger cities and on the Coast very liberal. In the small rural counties very Trump loving red neck if you will. This is part of the diversity I am talking about.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe Biden's popular vote winning margin over Donald Trump just went over the 6 million mark.

Biden's vote total is also just 230,000 shy of 80,000,000, which he will reach in the next few days.

Al Gore won the 2,000 presidential popular vote over GW Bush by 500,000. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 2016 over Donald Trump by 2,900,000.

Now Biden wins the 2020 popular vote by a 6,000,000+ margin.

If Trump and/or our federal Supreme Court reverses the election results and places Trump back in the presidency ... What are we 80,000,000 Biden voters supposed to think?

19 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

When you rely on Doug Caddy to spoon feed you the "news" from Raw Story, you tend to miss a lot of important stuff.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/acting-defense-secretary-orders-top-special-ops-civilian-to-report-directly-to-him-1.652557

Sorry for the massive multi-quote...

I'm not sure what your beef with Caddy or with whatever he posts is, but maybe you should take that up with him.

In the meantime, it might help you to be familiar with what you're posting. For instance from your link...

The move on Wednesday aligns the Pentagon with the congressional intent for the top special operations civilian. In the fiscal year 2017 National Defense Authorization Act, lawmakers ordered the Pentagon to raise the assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low intensity conflict to a service secretary-like job and report directly to the defense secretary “for issues impacting the readiness and organization of special operations forces, special operations-peculiar resources and equipment, and civilian personnel management.”

Congress urged the Pentagon to speed up the elevation of the position in its fiscal year 2020 NDAA, the annual law that sets Pentagon policy and spending priorities. Esper told Congress last year that the Defense Department was making progress on the ordered changes.

So this isn't some shakeup of the establishment, this is a Congressionally ordered mandate which he...followed. Ah man, he zung it to the Deep State by following their wishes..hyuck..he shore did.

13 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

While you guys were postIng old memes, because that’s all you got, this kid is filtering all the votes in Pennsylvania for ballots that were mailed out and mailed back the same day. 

This is what people do when they don’t rely on the media to tell them what to think.

Could you share with any of us where we can get classified voter information to "sift" through?

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

One of the other things I learned last night while watching Dark Journalist on Youtube was that the Actor Woody Harrelson's mother's maiden name was Oswald. (Woody's father Charles Voyde Harrelson killed the judge and is on the possible JFK hit man list. Most of you know the story, I'm sure better than me.) Anyway, Diane Lou Oswald was married to Charles Charles 1959 to 1964 according to Wikipedia.

Charles Harrelson was mentioned by DJ in reference to Sydney Powell.

According to DJ, Sydney Powell, (Gen. Flynn's lawyer and the lawyer leading the gathering of evidence to prove the Election Cheating) was the Prosecutor on the Charles Harrelson case. (DJ wasn't exactly clear of the particulars. The entire show is worth a listen.) 

Finally, in another weird "coincidence", Vice President Pence was Woody Harrelson's roommate in college.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Really?

You managed to to write all of that but you don't know who Sydney Powell is?

The absolute irony of not knowing who Powell is, then saying I don't know who she is....

I'm quite familiar with who she is. What I'm not familiar with is what puts her in a position to actually have any of the knowledge or information to make the claims she has. She doesn't is the point, she's just making crap up and saying whatever and you don't care because it fits your views, regardless of validity, truth, or reason.

She joined the "team" after the election and came on immediately saying fraud, theft, blah blah blah. She never had time to gather information or conduct any legitimate investigation. She came on spouting her preconcieved conspiracy theories and you lot sucked it up without question because....Apparently the inept Democrats pulled off the greatest caper in history...

The evidence is all right here....

Edited by Mark Stevens
forgot to include the evidence

I know there's some controversy about this,  but I'm one of these people who excelled in team sports when I was young and thought it was a good benefit. I found there were a lot of lessons to have learned. Some times you were a only as good as your weakest player.
If you were getting your ass kicked by another team, it didn't mean you were playing bad 100% of the time, but if you faced reality it generally did.

The pro Trump forces have predictably screamed bloody murder at the result of the election and just can't believe they could have lost by  so many millions of votes, that they've created an elaborate denial that would say the Democrats stole the election and yet allowed so many down  ballot victories that they weren't able to capture the Senate and even lost votes in the house. They have been getting their asses kicked every day  since the election with continually poor showings every day, and yet the denial and the refusal to face reality by Trump supporters have them off in their own little world. How far could they go? Could they actually push it to a point to give up what the rest of the world envy's as their "cush lifestyle"?

Unfortunately this can be extended to the Trump Presidency  and American fight against the corona virus. The U.S, has been very kind to itself, and  has set the dirt low bar of performance for itself.  As if we're too "exceptional" to compete with anyone else and we'll just wait out a vaccine after what, a half million people are killed?  "Oh but it is what it is", said the President, and we throw up our hands and said we can't possibly beat this and now we should just pretty much carry on with a disgusting level of performance and wait for a vaccine to save us. But the naked truth is countries like S. Korea, Taiwan, China have totally kicked our ass.

The Trump response to the corona virus pandemic has been the worst crisis management in American history. But the response of the American people has been  a stupid "dummying down"  and unwillingness to accept things the way they are.

The U.S. corona virus death rate is 786 deaths per million, and China has 3 deaths per million. However accurate you may think China's death rate is, can it really be off by a factor of  100's? Particularly in light of what we know of the efforts they've made. This is a watershed event in history, depicting ones country's ascendance and another's fall. Let's just hope the fall is gradual enough that it might take a generation to be economically realized.  

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

The Georgia hand recount totals at the bottom, after the two missing memory cards from Fayette/Floyd counties were entered.

Vote total difference between hand/machine count = 5262.

Trump gained an advantage of 496 from those votes.

None of which came close to overturning the outcome from the original machine count.

Georgia-Recount.png 

20 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

I also remember reading that the owner of Burr's pistol was none other than David Rockefeller. What a nice show piece for a traitor to have? I wonder who has it now?

Regarding Larouche, something happened when he was arrested. Several people left his group claiming he was somehow compromised afterwards. I forget the details now unfortunately.

Webster Tarpley was one of the ones who left. I used to speak with Anton Chaikin on occasion who he co-wrote the Bush book with and is still in the Larouche group. They are no longer friends. He recently changed as well after he was sued by Melania Trump for false accusations. Now he basically repeats MSM news stories unfortunately.

Yes David Rockefeller owns that Burr pistol.  I dont know why Webster Tarpley left the org but I liked him. You can see him on youtube on CNN "Crossfire" 1986 as the media has gone mad that two LaRouche supported  candidates took the Democrat primary election in Illinois. The media went nuts a lot like they have done with Donald Trump.

Purchase on Amazon
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling

15 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

JFKs National Security Memorandum #57 was just activated after sitting in the archives for 57 years and nobody here cares?

Dont some of you guys make a living writing entire books about JFKs shirt size?

Dark Journalist is talking about it right now. 
He calls it bombshell.

Whst was JFKs shirt size again?

Amazing isnt it. 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:24 AM, Pat Speer said:

Aha! Now it all makes sense.... Lyndon LaRouche. When Obama was the prez, there was a booth outside my local Post Office with a picture of Obama with a Hitler mustache. I assumed the men in the booth were diehard conservative types but found out within minutes they were from Planet LaRouche. Their problem with Obama, you see, was not that he was too liberal, etc, but that he was a puppet of the British Empire. 

There was a member of this forum, moreover, who was a follower as well, and she used to complain about The Beatles, not because she didn't like their music, but because she thought they were part of a British plot to destroy America by turning clean-cut kids into drug-taking hippies. 

I remember as well a discussion I had with a group of Larouche-kids at the Burbank mall. They assured me without batting an eye that Lyndon LaRouche was the most brilliant man in America, and that he'd invented all sorts of stuff and was a mathematical genius.

Yeah, sure, he was a genius, much as L. Ron Hubbard...and Donald Trump. 

You were not improved by the encounter, how unfortunate. This current coup against President Trump is proving LaRouche's assessment of Obama to be right on the mark, a bullseye really. Obama is now and was for his entire term as President a loyalist of the British Empire. I picked up on it early in Y2008 when unknown Barrack was orating to crying girls and women in the audience. The Brits were marketing him in the same fashion they had done the Beatles some weeks after they had killed JFK. 

And the mustache applied to Obomber was done to bring attention to his health care rationing plan which was based on Hitler's T-4 program to deny healthcare to certain classes of Germans-- old, poor, defectives etc. 

There were a number of "parades" in my neighborhood over the last month, in which Trump's supporters raced up and down the streets waving their flags and honking their horns. I would approximate that the largest of these "parades" involved 200 cars, with approximately 500 flags flying out the windows or from the truck beds. Well, by quick count, I'd say 350 of these were flags with the word "Trump" in giant letters, and that the rest were American flags, Don't Tread on Me flags, Make America Great Again flags, or Marine Corps flags. In other words, there were no flags saying "Vote Republican" or "Vote Trump-Pence in 2020". As far as these people were concerned Pence was not even on the ticket, and Trump was the leader of the Trump party. It was TRUMP in giant letters. Trump, the leader of their cult. 

I should comment on the above post by Pat Speer.

Pat lives in Simi Valley, from what I understand.  Simi , part of east Ventura county, is one of the rare conservative areas in Southern California e.g. Orange County. Simi is home to many police officers etc.  Don't ask me why, it just is.  These kinds of enclaves are rare in the area.  They are even more rare in northern California.  

Such a pro Trump event I do not think could happen in LA. I mean when you have BLM marches going through Beverly Hills, for God's sake, and breaking windows there?

Judge rules against Trump global media chief after firings

By LYNN BERRY 11/21/20

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-media-michael-pack-9ca230e0602376144a73786bb9f6cc69

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge has ruled against the head of the agency that runs the Voice of America and other U.S.-funded news outlets who was accused of trying to turn it into a propaganda vehicle to promote President Donald Trump’s agenda.

The ruling effectively bars U.S. Agency for Global Media CEO Michael Pack from making personnel decisions and interfering in editorial operations.

“In her ruling late Friday, Judge Beryl Howell imposed preliminary injunctions that prevent Pak from making personnel decisions about journalists employed by the agency, directly communicating with them and conducting any investigations into editorial content or individual journalists.”

“The court confirmed that the First Amendment forbids Mr. Pack and his team from attempting to take control of these journalistic outlets, from investigating their journalists for purported ‘bias,’ and from attempting to influence or control their reporting content,” Lee Crain, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said in a statement.”

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I think it is safe to say that all of you are on this forum because you believe Oswald did not act alone (or didn't do anything except maybe grab a coke and figure out pretty quickly he had been set up to be the Patsy.) I think we are all on the same page here.

A rational person can't help but consider the possibility of a conspiracy by looking at and pondering just "one dozen" of the thousands of improbable and contradicting facts, events, backgrounds and testimonies of so many JFK event related characters and especially the main ones.

Seeing non-screened, slipping right in, armed, sleazy strip joint owner Jack Ruby get within inches of a handcuffed and two guard escorted Oswald to blast out his insides "right inside a police department building" filled with 70 hyper- nervous armed security all around on live national TV was enough "on its own" to put massive logical suspicion in the minds of most Americans.

That event and the nationwide suspicion it created will never go away. Rationally and deservedly so.

All of us on this forum could come up with 100 more rational conspiracy suspicion begging points of fact just off the tops of our heads.

There is so much improbable fact illogicalness in this context it is more rational than not to consider a conspiracy.

Just another hard to fathom event fact ( for me and I am sure millions of others ) is the almost unbelievable actions of Lee Harvey Oswald within seconds of his alleged shooting of JFK.

Imagine if you just blew the head off of the President of the United States ( and knew it ) and you knew that within seconds an army of police would be coming for you with guns pointed and you would be just one unexpected body movement away from them blowing your head off too?

So, you do this insanely life and death risking act, then you run down some stairs and go into a lunch room with a door window to see you inside...and you then dig in your pocket for a quarter, slip this into a Dr. Pepper soda pop machine, get your bottle and pop the cap and just calmly stand around sipping this while frantic kill minded cops are running into and all through your building.

Sorry, in my mind no one could be that controlled and calm just seconds after doing what Oswald supposedly did unless they were either trained or programmed to be so or loaded up on sedatives.

Just another incredibly improbable action fact that literally forces one to consider something more going on in the larger picture than just one attention seeking lone nut getting incredibly lucky in defeating an army of security all around him and simply walking "not running" away from the frantic cops everywhere scene to catch a local bus a few blocks away. ???

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 11/20/2020 at 10:51 AM, Andrew Prutsok said:

Came to same conclusion four years ago when I found Larouche writing from 1987 that Donald Trump was being groomed by Russians to run for president. On the nose.

Andrew:

Here is a link to LaRouche Publications. On the top left hand corner you have his biography and underneath that EIR Online and underneath that you have EIR archive. EIR Archive contains every EIR published from 1973 (??) to the present. You can go to 1987 and it should be fairly easy to located this Fake News story that  Russia (in 1987 it would be the Soviet Union) was grooming Trump for the White House. Would you care to make a wager that you cannot produce any such "writings"? This (1977-1989) was the period of the fight around SDI the strategic Defense Initiative announced by Reagan on March 23, 1983. The SDI had been the conception of Lyndon LaRouche , an idea of using beam weapons to make nuclear weapons obsolete. 

There must be 24 issues of EIR from 1987 and each issue has a table of contents. I'm betting you dont take the bet. On the good side EIR archives are a real source of information and insight and best of all it's free.

https://larouchepub.com/

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling