The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

4 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

The man who Donald Trump has repeatedly heaped praise on, Kim Jong-un, has used famine as a weapon. Is it conceivable that Donald Trump is using the pandemic as a weapon against the people who he views as less than human?

Is that why The Deep State installed him the first place?

He’s a eugenicist “cull the human herd” wet dream.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Your use of Carter, Pelosi, and an odd assortment of serial killers as straw men is an excellent example of a technique that one can use to deflect attention from the point being made. Bravo.

To put it simply: Donald Trump is the leader of a very dangerous cult of personality. Trump imagines himself as a "Great Leader" in the mold of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Trump has expressed admiration and respect for a man who has executed members of his government with anti-aircraft weapons. I'm sure that Trump is envious of Kim Jong-un's ability to literally obliterate anyone who is even suspected of disloyalty. Trump has declared that he "fell in love" with his North Korean counterpart after the two exchanged "beautiful letters". To hear the caller in the video that I posted tearfully express his willingness to die for his president is absolutely horrifying. And he is not alone in his fanatical commitment to his idol. 

How is it a straw man? I dont think you know the facts. Pelosi and company from San Francisco in the late 1970's were all supporters of the Reverend Jim Jones. Jones had been the leading vote getter for th Carter and Mondale Democratic ticket in 1976.  You seem to be totally unaware of what you're talking about but what else is new. 

9 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It's not classified. It has never been; for any election, ever.

You are so far behind.

You need to ponder some more.

Yes it has, and always has been.

What site can I download the file that shows me what candidate Robert Wheeler voted for in every election?

You keep dodging all my questions while trying to make zingers that don't stick. Maybe you could address the points instead of constantly deflecting.

22 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Is that why The Deep State installed him the first place?

He’s a eugenicist “cull the human herd” wet dream.

Oh no Trump is now a eugenicist? Please tell me Cliff who is it exactly that pushed the Green Agenda; it wasnt  President Trump.  In fact Trump got out of the Paris Climate Accords.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-trump-paris-climate-accord/

46 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Thank You Robert B. for sharing with us this Rush Limbaugh segment where Rush is trying to comfort a decimated Trump follower, and bringing this problem to our attention. It appears the caller has progressed a little further than some of the people on this forum ad is now in the "grieving" phase. Perhaps Mitch Mc Connell  would reconsider a stimulus if we could establish 4200 "Grieving Centers" for Trump supporters throughout the nation. It would be a kind gesture that might take the edge off the transfer of power.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear the President himself  is handling this well at all!

cw0vc50wuxz51.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

But throughout the nation,there are hundreds of such incidents, All the victims handle it psychologically in different ways.

r9p60uwtdwz51.jpg?width=640&height=360&c

"THIS IS THE ZODIAC SPEAKING"

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

He’s done everything he can to make Covid worse, killing higher numbers of the elderly, Blacks and Hispanics.

Eugenicist wet dream.

I just posted a late news story from Houston press that the first 5,000 hits of anti covid19 has arrived in Texas. Better catch up Cliff old boy. 

3 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

He’s done everything he can to make Covid worse, killing higher numbers of the elderly, Blacks and Hispanics.

Eugenicist wet dream.

Hitler was a eugenicist for Jews, Blacks and Poles in particular.

3 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

I just posted a late news story from Houston press that the first 5,000 hits of anti covid19 has arrived in Texas. Better catch up Cliff old boy. 

You mis-identified a “therapeutic” as a “vaccine.”

Not the same thing, pal.

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You mis-identified a “therapeutic” as a “vaccine.”

Not the same thing, pal.

Genius you stated he (President Trump) has done everything to make covid19 worse and now you provide a non sequitur therapy vs vaccine. Cliffy who pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accords-- it was Donald J. trump so you can take your fake report that Trump wishes to kill people and shove it. Once again you're wrong with Sugar on Top.

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Trump now soliciting foreign sympathies at G20 conference.  First step to going out like Charles I?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/21/trump-tells-g20-leaders-he-wants-to-work-with-them-for-a-long-time

Maybe Prince Mohammed bin Salman can give advice on becoming a murderous theocrat.

Maybe Prince Charles? Hey put your Village People avatar back in action and maybe the Prince will ask you on a date. You can both talk to plants. 

1 minute ago, Jim Harwood said:

How is it a straw man? I dont think you know the facts. Pelosi and company from San Francisco in the late 1970's were all supporters of the Reverend Jim Jones. Jones had been the leading vote getter for th Carter and Mondale Democratic ticket in 1976.  You seem to be totally unaware of what you're talking about but what else is new. 

I'm not going to waste my time debating you if you can't see that the facts that you present have nothing to do with the fact that the caller in the video is displaying all of the traits of a cult member who has been thoroughly conditioned to unconditionally follow the orders of the Leader of the cult, up to and including a stated willingness to die for, and an implied willingness to kill for, the Leader. 

Your assumptions about my level of knowledge regarding the events that transpired in Jonestown on November 18, 1978 are incorrect. The images of the hundreds of bloated bodies, especially the rotting bodies of mothers and their murdered children, that were shown on the national news, are forever burned into my consciousness. I've done quite a  bit of research on Jim Jones. Did you know that there was a connection between Jim Jones and the JFK assassination? Not only did Mark Lane represent (at the bequest of Marguerite Oswald) Lee Harvey Oswald in front of the Warren Commission, he also was hired to represent the Peoples Temple in federal court just prior to the massacre. 

6 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

I'm not going to waste my time debating you if you can't see that the facts that you present have nothing to do with the fact that the caller in the video is displaying all of the traits of a cult member who has been thoroughly conditioned to unconditionally follow the orders of the Leader of the cult, up to and including a stated willingness to die for, and an implied willingness to kill for, the Leader. 

Your assumptions about my level of knowledge regarding the events that transpired in Jonestown on November 18, 1978 are incorrect. The images of the hundreds of bloated bodies, especially the rotting bodies of mothers and their murdered children, that were shown on the national news, are forever burned into my consciousness. I've done quite a  bit of research on Jim Jones. Did you know that there was a connection between Jim Jones and the JFK assassination? Not only did Mark Lane represent (at the bequest of Marguerite Oswald) Lee Harvey Oswald in front of the Warren Commission, he also was hired to represent the Peoples Temple in federal court just prior to the massacre. 

Of course dont waste your precious time. I get it. Pelosi and the current anti Trump Dems from California have no connection to Jim Jones, or Manson or the Zodiac (ask Kirk Gallaway) for that matter. And yes Mark Lane is a real hero that is if you like the enemy that killed JFK.  If you like that then Mark Lane is a real hero. Just ask congressman Leo Ryan who Lane got shot to pieces in Guyana. Only thing missing was a limo and Bill Greer.

Edited by Jim Harwood
spelling

10 minutes ago, Jim Harwood said:

Genius you stated he (President Trump) has done everything to make covid19 worse and now you provide a non sequitur therapy vs vaccine.

You made an error of fact.  You claimed the Trumpers sent a vaccine to Houston.  It’s a therapeutic.  You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Why is it so hard for people to say — “I stand corrected”