The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

For a bunch of “winners” here, you all seem pretty committed to “debunking” whatever I post.

Why are you all still playing defense, I thought Old Joe won?

Here is an affidavit for your “debunking” pleasure.

What's that red xxxx at the end about?  Election fraud is disputed?  Hail, Hail Rock and Roll!

They are getting desperate.

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training — OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-exclusive-michigan-ag-dana-nessel-sends-cease-desist-order-journalist-demanding-erase-detroitleaks-video-showing-voter-fraud-training-face-criminal-prosecution/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

This is why, Robert.

Members are responsible for what they post on this board. A member

will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or

defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane,

sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise

violative of any law.

Action:-

If such behaviour is detected the member will be reminded through a

PM. If behaviour repeated there will be an instant withdrawal of a weeks posting

privileges. If after returning there is a further insurance then there will be

an immediate indefinite withdrawal of posting privileges.

38 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

For a bunch of “winners” here, you all seem pretty committed to “debunking” whatever I post.

Why are you all still playing defense, I thought Old Joe won?

I know! I feel zero interest in pushing back on what you post.  It’s like those white precincts in Ohio in ‘04 with 127% turn-out. Nothing is going to be done no matter what.

Wisconsin back in play. Give it 12 to 36 hours before some in the MSM catch up.

Due to a software “glitch” 9,516 Trump votes in Rock County were erroneously awarded to Biden. When the glitch is fixed, Trump will net 19,032, putting him in the lead again.

Another Dominion software issue apparently.

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yeah Robert, because trump and Barr are, as predicted, trying to steal the election. 

Please Paul. Trump and Barr conspired to have Poll Watchers and election officials sign thousands of affidavits. 

Besides, Barr, until very recently was working for your side. Look up a guy named Stringfellow Barr. 

The Barr’s are fascinating. Another one of those families that seemed to always have their hands on the levers of power. Did you know one a relative of Bill Barr convinced Einstein to write the letter to Roosevelt to develop the Bomb?

They are Ukrainian. Don’t let the bag pipes fool you.

If the whistleblowers had raised hell during the counting they’d have a leg to stand on.  Now Trump has nothing whether these fraud claims are valid or not.

The media doesn’t’ pick the President?

Since when?

7 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

In a democracy I think the media felt a patriotic duty to push against something like Trump, and I can't blame them.

I personally do not believe the big media companies have any sense of patriotic duty and reject that notion wholeheartedly. The complete emotional rage against Trump and subsequent corporate "rally/censorship" around Joe seems very dangerous to me. Just about anything could be done now and as long as our media interprets it as somehow against Trump (or his supporters), the "left" will go along. This has already happened with freedom of speech, yet Biden didn't seem to have a problem with it and looks set to possibly install some of these nightmares in his government. Next, it could easily be that anyone who says anything against vaccines/lockdowns/masks/questioning CDC/WHO, is lumped in with Trump supporters to discredit them too. This is a slippery slope, and not a very democratic one at all.