• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

I  think Cliff has listed most of Obama's highlights, many of which he had the personal discretion to do as President without Congress.. But you shouldn't be surprised since this last election was a repudiation of the left, no matter how contradictory that really is to how people poll. Some people have been so intent on just removing Trump, they haven't realized it yet. To implement any of the things that a lot of us would want, Biden would just fall on his face. The only prayer he has lies in Georgia.

Pelosi also blew it. As I said earlier , she should have taken the stimulus deal to help people in the short term. She incorrectly thought the Blue Wave would carry her forward. But the truth is, if that did happen, she could have done a stimulus 6 weeks ago and in February. Now she blew it, and doesn't look that sincere about it, because she passed it up. But of course the whole thing got down to Mitch Mac Connell . He had the power to stop everything, but at least the Democrats would have put the ball in his court and he would have to bare the blame. It looks from what he's saying now that Mc Connell would have played ball.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Why can’t anyone on the Anti-anti-Trump Left give Obama credit for anything?

Good question.

I think it has to do with Fox News, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, and the pervasive disparagement (and misrepresentation) of Barack Obama by the Koch-bought GOP and the right wing media after 2008.

Case in point, after the Ferguson riots, I recall having a conversation with my father-in-law-- a moderate, reasonable conservative who, unfortunately, started watching Fox News during the Bush-Cheney years.

I was astonished when my father-in-law said, "Obama has been so divisive."

When I asked him what he had observed, he mentioned the Ferguson riots.  He thought Obama had condemned the police while condoning the looters!

I explained to him that Fox News had deliberately edited Obama's Ferguson speech to the nation, deleting Obama's comments condemning the looting and violence.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Chekered flag 

military exchange operation

Heroin  (the gif part of the link is bad)

Some of the military just finished a heroin shipment?

Anybody else got a guess?

Seriously, you probably should find a different venue to post this type of stuff. If you are trying to send a message or whatever, you may benefit by creating your own forum for cryptography.

As a cryptic analysis expert I'd venture a guess he's been dippin in to the heroin.

More from psychologist Mary Trump on her "deeply damaged" uncle.

“President Donald Trump's estranged niece, Mary, says her uncle hasn't conceded the 2020 presidential election because he truly believes he won.

"’He's the only person I've ever met who can gaslight himself,’ Mary Trump told Vice News last week, ‘I don't think he's ever accepted the truth of the loss. I don't think he's psychologically or emotionally capable of that.’….

“One of the core themes of (her) book is that the president's father, Fred Trump Sr., trained his son never to show weakness.

“Accepting defeat, she said, would be a sign of weakness…. ‘Donald is a deeply damaged person.... Probably the most central part of Donald's psychopathology is the need to deny any reality that paints him as a loser or as somebody who is weak.’”

Mary Trump said that she thinks her uncle genuinely believes he won the election and that he's the only person she knows 'who can gaslight himself'

It's All The Post Office's Fault!

"Whistleblowers reveal that the USPS is responsible for tampering with hundreds of thousands of ballots. @OANN This long time Democrat stronghold got rid of massive numbers, especially in swing states, during and before delivery of the ballots. Well documented evidence!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2020

Steve Thomas

A mysterious company created 9 months ago is the RNC’s highest paid vendor of the 2020 election

By Roger Sollenberger, Salon December 4, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/a-mysterious-company-created-9-months-ago-is-the-rncs-highest-paid-vendor-of-the-2020-election/

"...filings with the Federal Election Commission show that the RNC paid Digital Consulting Group more than $42 million for media buys, consulting and marketing between February and October. The company went from nonexistent to being the Republican Party’s highest-paid vendor of the 2020 election, all in the space of eight months.

But Digital Consulting Group presents a mystery. No other political campaign or committee has reported any payments at all to the company. While a number of organizations share the name, this particular Digital Consulting Group — a Delaware company founded Jan. 15, 2020 — does not appear to have a website, and a Delaware business entity search does not reveal an owner or location. The RNC’s spending reports list a virtual address in Wilmington, but beyond that the company cannot be traced.”

“For further perspective, Digital Consulting Group received four out of the five largest payments that the RNC doled out between 2019 and 2020, including a flat $6 million on Oct. 7 for an unspecified media buy. In fact, it has received three of the 10 largest payments that the RNC has ever made — all to a company that was evidently constructed to conceal its origins and prevent the public from knowing anything about it.”

Steve Thomas

[This requires a close reading but it right on the money as to what could happen.]

How to Fix the Supreme Court, Part Two: B is for Brett

Follow the money, tug the leash, and convince Brett Kavanaugh to resign.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/how-to-fix-the-supreme-court-part-33c?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo5NTk5NDEyLCJwb3N0X2lkIjoyMTY0NzY0MywiXyI6InNEVFdzIiwiaWF0IjoxNjA3MDk3OTQ0LCJleHAiOjE2MDcxMDE1NDQsImlzcyI6InB1Yi0yMDY5NSIsInN1YiI6InBvc3QtcmVhY3Rpb24ifQ.XmqlMhuZHyacBHkA4keMbIVavdP5tVfmno03NGYrKQo