• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

To my Trump supporter friends in Georgia, I say the President is right!  Don't participate in this election sham and these phony runoffs any further!

Kirk,

You needn't worry. According to the latest from Rudy Giuliani, somebody in Washington will change their votes to Democratic anyway.

Steve Thomas

Statement from Giuliani: "They may have to overthrow the government without me."

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

At the Georgia Election Fraud hearing the other day, two of the Legislators on the Democrat's side became somewhat unhinged when questioning the witnesses and experts that provided evidence of fraud. 

One of them kept repeating that a particular video was "debunked", even though the 14 hours of security camera footage was only recovered 12 hours earlier from the Fulton County arena. The 20 minute segment used at the hearing was "debunked" according to the nitwit even though it was only made public at the hearing.

In any case, the two Georgia Legislators that were the most panicked by the revelations apparently had good reason.

Here they are stealing Trump votes during the Election over a month ago. (more pictures in the Twitter thread.)

Is that the same "evidence" they took to the GA Supremes to stay the certification because of the obvious fraud engaged in by the Republicans and Democrats? Bad news. Testimony is not "evidence" nor is camera footage that substantiates NOTHING.

Personally I think this is a push to don jack boots and arm bands by a bunch of fascists.

Try taking a Red Pill Robert. The Blue ones don't suit you.

GA Investigator doc.jpg

GA Investigator doc-2.jpg

Edited by Bob Ness

On 12/5/2020 at 6:05 AM, Dennis Berube said:

Giving [Obama] credit for saving the economy is a bad joke, it's like crediting Bush for his "Mission accomplished" delusion.

Quoting from this Investor's Business Daily column by Robert Samuelson:

There is no mystery about Barack Obama's greatest presidential achievement: He stopped the Great Recession from becoming the second Great Depression. True, he had plenty of help, including from his predecessor, George W. Bush, and from the top officials at the Treasury and Federal Reserve. But if Obama had made one wrong step, what was a crushing economic slump could have become something much worse.

I was watching a lot of CNBC at the time and there were a lot of economists and other financial experts worried about another Great Depression, that's how bad it looked.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

On 12/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, Dennis Berube said:

If Obama tried to right the ship ala FDR, just tried, I'd be willing to extend some of Joe and Pat's charity towards him, but I do not believe he ever seriously did anything other than window dress and likely ascended the party so quickly and became potus because that was well known about him.

That is what Dennis Berube thinks of Obama's presidency. Let's see how it compares to a poll taken of 170 scholar members of the American Political Science Association in 2018. Here is the ranking according to them (click on the link for the complete list of presidents):

1. Lincoln
  2. Washington
  3. F.D. Roosevelt
  4. T. Roosevelt
  5. Jefferson
  6. Truman
  7. Eisenhower
  8. Obama
  9. Reagan
  10. L.B. Johnson

o
            o
            o
            o
            o

44. Trump

Surprise!

It's nice to see that well informed experts appreciate the significance of Obama's accomplishments in 1) saving the economy and 2) adding 20+ million to those with medical insurance.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I was watching a lot of CNBC at the time and there were a lot of economists and other financial experts worried about another Great Depression, that's how bad it looked.

Yes the propaganda and various forms of banker blackmail of the America people was bipartisan and intense, delivered just as faithfully by NBC as any other MSM outlet. This led to "too big too jail" despite open fraud.

Donald Trump can – and should – be stopped from running in 2024

By Alexander Kirshner and Claudio López-Guerra 12/04/20

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/04/donald-trump-presidential-run-20204

“Donald Trump’s post-election maneuvers have, at a minimum, rocked Americans’ faith in their democracy. And rumors abound that the president will seek the position again in 2024, potentially announcing his run during Biden’s inauguration. That possibility requires a proportionate response. Newspapers are teeming with discussions about the wisdom of pursuing criminal prosecutions of Trump after 20 January. But criminal prosecutions are not the only, or even the best mechanism for responding to the Trumpian challenge to self-government. In a society fully committed to democracy, Congress would use this lame-duck period to impeach, convict and disqualify Donald Trump from pursuing public office in the future, as the constitution allows.”

Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Is that the same "evidence" they took to the GA Supremes to stay the certification because of the obvious fraud engaged in by the Republicans and Democrats? Bad news. Testimony is not "evidence" nor is camera footage that substantiates NOTHING.

Personally I think this is a push to don jack boots and arm bands by a bunch of fascists.

Try taking a Red Pill Robert. The Blue ones don't suit you.

GA Investigator doc.jpg

GA Investigator doc-2.jpg

The good news is that Rob Wheeler stopped posting fake news about Hunter Biden's laptop after November 3rd.

The bad news is that Wheeler has been posting fake news about alleged election fraud for the past month.

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Quoting from this Investor's Business Daily column by Robert Samuelson:

There is no mystery about Barack Obama's greatest presidential achievement: He stopped the Great Recession from becoming the second Great Depression. True, he had plenty of help, including from his predecessor, George W. Bush, and from the top officials at the Treasury and Federal Reserve. But if Obama had made one wrong step, what was a crushing economic slump could have become something much worse.

Dennis needs to study Princeton economist Alan Blinder's analysis of the efficacy of the 2009 Stimulus Recovery Act.