The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

I know this is hard to keep track of, but this came out early this morning (or maybe late last night.)

This is not a repeat of the headline I posted yesterday.

In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

This is the third and hopefully last flip-flop.

First: Wayne County Repub. Board members vote not to certify the county votes.

Second: Wayne County Repub. Board members then did vote to certify the county votes.

Third: Wayne County Repub. Board members vote not to certify the county votes. (We are here.)

The two Repubs. (vs the two Democrats - 4 on board in total) originally voted against certification because of all of the fraudulent votes.

The two Democrats then threatened the lives of children of the Repubs. In typically Democrat hubris, they did this over a recorded Zoom Call and the videos are on Youtube.

The Republicans have signed affidavits attesting to the threats they endured. The evidence is on video.

The Repubs. rescinded their certifications.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I know this is hard to keep track of, but this came out early this morning (or maybe late last night.)

In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

Second: Wayne County Repub. Board members then did vote to certify the county votes.

Third: Wayne County Repub. Board members vote not to certify the county votes. (We are here.)

The two Repubs. (vs the two Democrats - 4 on board in total) originally voted against certification because of all of the fraudulent votes.

The two Democrats then threatened the lives of children of the Repubs. In typically Democrat hubris, they did this over a recorded Zoom Call and the videos are on Youtube.

The Republicans have signed affidavits attesting to the threats they endured. The evidence is on video.

Trump called her directly to twist her arm. And they've been told their job is done. They can't rescind.

I notice that Rob "Newsmax" Wheeler neglected to mention the big real news story of the day from Wayne's World-- i.e., that Donald Trump personally lobbied GOP officials in Wayne County to block certification of the Wayne County votes.

In related news, two GOP leaders from Michigan's legislature will be meeting with Trump at the White House this week, presumably to discuss electing false electors for Il Douche.

30 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

So Donald Trump has the time to meet with these Republican board members so that he can fight the results of the election, but he hasn't had the time to meet with members of the Coronavirus Task Force for months, even though over 250,000 Americans have died.

Once again, Donald Trump proves to the world that he is a narcissistic sociopath. Once again Donald Trump proves that he cares about no one and nothing but himself. 

On 11/12/2020 at 3:44 AM, Steve Thomas said:

David,

Thanks for the referral. Yes, I had seen that earlier.

My question revolved around this passage in the Fox News article:

"the GOP legislators may have a difficult time seating Biden electors when it comes down to putting in place that process for the vote on December 14th.”

Even though the Indiana law prescribes that the Electors shall meet in the Chamber of the House of Representatives, what would happen if the Speaker of the House, or the Legislative body itself, refused to allow the Electors to meet there? Can the Legislature interfere with the process for how and when the Electors meet?

Steve Thomas

Steve, here's a new opinion article discussing Article II, on the seating of state electors:

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/19/are-you-sure-trumps-plan-to-steal-the-election-has-failed-you-shouldnt-be/

57 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I notice that Rob "Newsmax" Wheeler neglected to mention the big real news story of the day from Wayne's World-- i.e., that Donald Trump personally lobbied GOP officials in Wayne County to block certification of the Wayne County votes.

In related news, two GOP leaders from Michigan's legislature will be meeting with Trump at the White House this week, presumably to discuss electing false electors for Il Douche.

So it doesn't matter that the two Repubs families were threatened?

Did Trump threaten the two board members with something more ominous?

The two Dems are on video threatening to do harm to the families of the two Repubs.

That alone makes any certification invalid.

6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The two Dems are on video threatening to do harm to the families of the two Repubs.

In Wayne County there’s a beef over a double digit vote count.  Trump lost Michigan by six digits.

If it’s a treasonous coup you’re rooting for, Robert, your boy is pulling out all the stops.

This is a Big Problem for Biden in Michigan.

You don't have to know statistics or math. You just have to know that the 3:45 AM Batch that went 92% for Biden is statistically impossible. More than 1 / atoms in the universe (10^80) impossible.

The 95.9% drop at about 6:30AM is even worse.

The Big City DNC machines are not going to steal this election for Old Joe.

The next move by the Deep State was "war gamed" months ago.

1400198691_Screenshot2020-11-19162126.thumb.jpg.119e20f940d6e30750e1a2be2fe46671.jpg

5 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You don't have to know statistics or math. You just have to know that the 3:45 AM Batch that went 92% for Biden is statistically impossible. More than 1 / atoms in the universe (10^80) impossible.

The 95.9% drop at about 6:30AM is even worse.

The Big City DNC machines are not going to steal this election for Old Joe.

The next move by the Deep State was "war gamed" months ago.

1400198691_Screenshot2020-11-19162126.thumb.jpg.119e20f940d6e30750e1a2be2fe46671.jpg

Take away Michigan and Pennsylvania and Biden still has 270 votes.

How’s that math working for you, Robert?

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

of course it doesn't matter, Sherlock... why? 250,000 lives is why.

Every time Donaldo the Tubby opens his yap he's threatening.

It's the absolute best the GOP has. Is it any wonder why many now think the GOP time is up, Ya shook the dice, ya lost, man up, Wheeler.

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Steve, here's a new opinion article discussing Article II, on the seating of state electors:

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/19/are-you-sure-trumps-plan-to-steal-the-election-has-failed-you-shouldnt-be/

David,

The Michigan State Board of Canvassers meets Monday to certify the election in Michigan. It's too late for the Election Board in Wayne County to "change their minds".

Steve Thomas

23 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I simply asked you a question.  No need to get defensive.

Have you ever met a Trump talking point you didn’t like?  Please share.

I’ll be happy to stand corrected in my skepticism.

Perhaps we could start with all your posts condemning Trump’s white supremacy?

Cliff, your hilarious. Your "question" was phrased in such a way that it was clearly more of ad hominem attack than a question. For example, have you ever met a story from the MSM you didn't like? No one on this forum needs or wants to read our responses to that kind of stuff. If you really want to know my every thought on Trump, message me, I'll be glad to go over it with you.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I know I am agreeing with another Trump talking point here, but I agree with Robert and fail to see an honest explanation for these vertical lines. Assuming the data is correct, it absolutely needs to be explained. It is actually confusing to me as to how that isn't an obvious thought with everyone. I can only surmise that partisan emotions are yet again playing a major role.  In addition, supposedly, Dominion's servers were housed in Germany? Are we serious here? I hope that is false regardless of anything else.

In terms of the phone call to Wayne County, besides MSM commentary and the admittedly disturbing optics, it seems to be completely overlooked that "leftists" threatened some of these people.

image.thumb.png.d153eedecf4cd023f807e6542a115656.png

-Washington Post today

If it were me in Biden's place, I would have already demanded these vote audits and recounts. What better way to take power than to clearly demonstrate to the Trump people that this election was as honest as possible, by being as honest and accommodating as possible? Remember, Al Gore didn't concede until December 13th and that was only after the Supreme Court killed his case. Why should Trump concede before states have even certified this thing?

Edited by Dennis Berube
28 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

of course it doesn't matter, Sherlock... why? 250,000 lives is why.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that many on this forum have yet to undertake a study of BigPharma and its stunning tentacles. I would submit that it is critical to the understanding of the US political situation right now.

Obviously, no one article can provide understanding to someone who is psychologically conditioned against it (same with JFK case), but here's one for those that dare from a Kennedy website.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/globalist-technocrats-great-reset-plan/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=7567c856-e5e4-4025-b60c-c8c7485fa5d7