The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/20/obama-tells-jimmy-kimmel-we-can-always-send-the-navy-seals-to-remove-trump-from-white-house/

The SEALS are now under the direct control of the Sec Def, rather than the Navy and/or Alphabet Agency. Just what JFK was trying to do.

So, no.

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The SEALS are now under the direct control of the Sec Def, rather than the Navy and/or Alphabet Agency. Just what JFK was trying to do.

So, no.

Why do you keep saying this?

Wyman Howard is the commander. I guess this is probably stupid of me because you never post evidence for any of your other paranoid delusions, but do you have anything to back this up? 

3 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Well, Ms. Beckett, I see from your "interests" that you like "...all things Disney..."

Guess that means you like Walt Disney's anti-Semitism too, eh?

Or Walt Disney's firing of Tommy Kirk for being a homosexual?

Or Walt Disney's multiple racist depictions of ethnic minorities in cinema?

Or Walt Disney's N A Z I sympathies and far-right political leanings?

Here is a great picture of Walt Disney with Schutzstaffel-Sturmbannführer Wernher von Braun (showing off some technology he perfected using slave-labor and human guinea pigs...)

walt-1024x576.thumb.jpg.93e730499db95c27da0f1b0364197542.jpg

I am sorry factual history is a detriment to your materiality.

And yes, I will exercise my right to leave anytime I want, by doing so right now!

I can now see what Mr. Simpich warned me about when I informed him my intention to join this forum.

This forum is a "...free-for-all, far removed from all empirical reality..."

I can also see why the movement to expose the facts surrounding the murder of President Kennedy has achieved so little.

It's community is a superstructure infested by armchair historians, mawkish idealists and far-right agitators.

Well, if this is my last post, I have just one more thing to say, in the words of my generation:

Bite me!

Although your postings are considered somewhat sharp edged and confrontational to some, I often find your different perspective and sometimes broader historical info takes interesting and informative.

And your posting input isn't nearly as antagonizing, confrontational and inciting as R.Wheeler's imo.

I'm just a single member but I hope you change your mind regards leaving the forum.

As Joe Biden would say "COME ON MAN!" 

Don't let a "one word" forum rule upset you.

Heck, just use the word "fascist" as so many already do here without forum rule violation repercussions.

If that doesn't work how about "Walt Disneyish?"

Edited by Joe Bauer
28 minutes ago, Mark Stevens said:

Wyman Howard is the commander. I guess this is probably stupid of me because you never post evidence for any of your other paranoid delusions, but do you have anything to back this up? 

When you rely on Doug Caddy to spoon feed you the "news" from Raw Story, you tend to miss a lot of important stuff.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/acting-defense-secretary-orders-top-special-ops-civilian-to-report-directly-to-him-1.652557

42 minutes ago, Mark Stevens said:

Sidney Powell HAS CONFIRMED the US military seized Scytl servers in Germany.

If you don't know what a Scytl server is, do a search on duckduckgo. Contemplate what Biden might say in his concession speech, and then stare out your feet as you ponder why you don't know anything.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9754011363

When asked by The Associated Press if the Army had engaged in an operation to recover servers in Germany, an Army spokesperson responded Saturday, “Those allegations are false.”

Scytl also refuted the claim. As the false conspiracy spread online, the company released a statement Friday titled, “Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking Fake News.”

In the statement Scytl said: “We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt” and “The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else.” It also says Scytl does not “tabulate, tally or count votes in the US.”

Jonathan Brill, the president and general manager for Scytl’s U.S. division, told the AP the company had a temporary connection to Frankfurt last year. “Backup servers in Frankfurt were used for a specific project for the European Parliament in 2019,” Brill said. “These back-up servers were closed in September 2019.”

Brill said when it comes to the U.S. elections, “Scytl products sold to US customers are fully housed in the US, utilizing Amazon Web Services and have never been housed in Germany.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dominion-servers-germany-seized/

In response to that rumor, Scytl noted that they had no servers or offices in Frankfurt, nor had anything of theirs been seized from them by the U.S. military:

• The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US, by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.
  • We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US
  • We do not provide voting machines in the US
  • We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.
  • We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt
  • The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else
  • We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him
  • We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra
  • We have no ties with Russia either

Steve Thomas

16 hours ago, Jim Harwood said:

even Alexander Hamilton who we find was shot to death during a duel by a early relative of not yet born Allen Dulles, the noble Aaron Burr.

I also remember reading that the owner of Burr's pistol was none other than David Rockefeller. What a nice show piece for a traitor to have? I wonder who has it now?

Regarding Larouche, something happened when he was arrested. Several people left his group claiming he was somehow compromised afterwards. I forget the details now unfortunately.

Webster Tarpley was one of the ones who left. I used to speak with Anton Chaikin on occasion who he co-wrote the Bush book with and is still in the Larouche group. They are no longer friends. He recently changed as well after he was sued by Melania Trump for false accusations. Now he basically repeats MSM news stories unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

I also remember reading that the owner of Burr's pistol was none other than David Rockefeller. What a nice show piece for a traitor to have? I wonder who has it now?

Regarding Larouche, something happened when he was arrested. Several people left his group claiming he was somehow compromised afterwards. I forget the details now unfortunately.

Webster Tarpley was one of the ones who left. I used to speak with Anton Chaikin on occasion who he co-wrote the Bush book with and is still in the Larouche group. They are no longer friends. He recently changed as well after he was sued by Melania Trump for false accusations. Now he basically repeats MSM news stories unfortunately.

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography

I'm a big fan of chapters 1 - 8 a/b. 

Averell Harriman's career deserves greater scrutiny. 

Edited by Cliff Varnell
19 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

FWIW, I live in a conservative area of California, and, even here, the idea Trump "won" the election is laughable. He is simply too hated. He is, without doubt, the most hated major party candidate in American history--well, at least, since Lincoln. 

This delusion that he actually "won" the election is just that--a delusion. Traditionally, a president "winning" an election with less than half the vote will acknowledge the closeness of the election, and shift to the middle. But Trump did exactly the wrong thing--he claimed he won in a landslide, and shifted to the right. 

Now, he's paid the price for his incompetence. Poor baby. 

The one good thing about this mess is that Trump once again said the quiet part out loud. He claimed the election was stolen from him this time, because he himself knows how easy it is to steal an election, and has experience doing so. 

Incredibly, OAN has been telling their viewers that Trump won California, despite the fact that Biden had a 5,000,000 vote lead out there the last time I looked at the numbers.

This OAN conspiracy has something to do with Wheeler's most recent "election fraud" posts about SCYTL.

Yup, the conspiracy right thinks that Trump won California.

While you guys were postIng old memes, because that’s all you got, this kid is filtering all the votes in Pennsylvania for ballots that were mailed out and mailed back the same day. 

This is what people do when they don’t rely on the media to tell them what to think.

JFKs National Security Memorandum #57 was just activated after sitting in the archives for 57 years and nobody here cares?

Dont some of you guys make a living writing entire books about JFKs shirt size?

Dark Journalist is talking about it right now. 
He calls it bombshell.

Whst was JFKs shirt size again?

Edited by Robert Wheeler

After Meeting With Trump, Michigan’s Republican Leaders Said They Don't See A Reason Why Biden Isn't The Winner
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEK4iOt1Lv6ntmGYT2mxGUD8qFggEKg4IACoGCAowjJ0RMKC-AjCwjQ0?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

<quote>

The two Republican leaders of Michigan’s state legislature said Friday night that after a closely watched meeting with President Donald Trump, they “have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan,” a state won by President-elect Joe Biden that has been at the center of Trump’s attempt to overturn the election.