The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

5 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

JFKs National Security Memorandum #57 was just activated after sitting in the archives for 57 years and nobody here cares?

Dont some of you guys make a living writing entire books about JFKs shirt size?

Dark Journalist is talking about it right now. 
He calls it bombshell?

Whst was JFKs shirt size again?

frustration a sure sign of Trump amateur's...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

JFKs National Security Memorandum #57 was just activated after sitting in the archives for 57 years and nobody here cares?

Dont some of you guys make a living writing entire books about JFKs shirt size?

Bollocks.  The JFKA Master Class has ignored or mid-represented the JFK clothing evidence until very recently.

Kudos to Kennedys and King

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/proof-of-conspiracy-in-jfk-assassination-rev

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Dark Journalist is talking about it right now. 
He calls it bombshell.

Whst was JFKs shirt size again?

The bullet holes in the clothes establish shots from front and back, and since 6.5mm FMJ rounds don’t leave shallow wounds in soft tissue Oswald’s alibi is that much stronger.

Find another class of evidence to bitch about, Robert.

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Incredibly, OAN has been telling their viewers that Trump won California, despite the fact that Biden had a 5,000,000 vote lead out there the last time I looked at the numbers.

This OAN conspiracy has something to do with Wheeler's most recent "election fraud" posts about SCYTL.

Yup, the conspiracy right thinks that Trump won California.

California is more than 10% of the U.S. population, and well over 10% of the U.S. economy, and yet the last Republican president to spend even 10% of his U.S. travel days in California was, I do believe, Reagan. 

As I recall, it took Bush something like a year of his presidency to spend even one day in what is far and away the most populous and prosperous state, and Trump wasn't much better, only coming here to collect money from rich donors, and maybe once or twice stopping by to pretend he cared about the victims of a fire. 

It's a joke. The Republican Party lost California--the one-time center of the party, the launching pad of Nixon and Reagan--because it simply stopped trying, and decided the short game (attacking the immigrants piling into California) was better than the long game (embracing the immigrants piling into California, and teaching them Republican values). 

And now some idiot has got it in his head that Trump WON here??? That's either a joke or a sign of mental illness. Trump has about as good a chance of winning in California as he would winning in France or Germany, which is to say none at all. I mean, I hope no one is so stupid that they would fall for this nonsense.

California was far and away the biggest prize in the election. If Trump stood even a 10% chance of winning here, he would have campaigned here. Let's not be daft.

Living in the Golden State for four decades, I can tell you that Pat is right on.

If that is what these people are saying and that is what this SCYTL stuff leads to, then the whole thing has gone off a cliff.

The GOP is dead in California.  The idea that Trump could win here without campaigning is even more ludicrous.  I mean who owns OAN, Rush Limbaugh?  Not even he could be idiotic enough to buy into that. 

We have gone from 4 Seasons Landscaping, to the Michigan elector slate, to the SCYTL servers in Germany, and now to Trump winning California?  

Man, Trump must really fear the SDNY.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Agreed Pat, California is the 5th biggest economy in the world , bigger than the U.K, but without an empire. The blue states are the economic engine of the U.S., and pay greater taxes to support the problems of the red states, with the exception of Texas, and maybe Florida. The Central Valley of California is one of the most productive agricultural regions in the world.

In the 60s California became the first state overtaking New York. It may have been the greatest place in the world to grow up, but it has largely gone the way of New York and is now so super taxed, and so expensive as result of world real estate speculation, it's a wonder how so many people can make it here.

The electoral college dooms California , it so much in the bag as a blue state, the Dems take it for granted. The Republics know they'll never win and because the system is winner take all. The main reason any politicians come here is for fund raising, and the courting of wealthy donors.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Three Cheers for Dolly Parton!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/17/dolly-parton-helped-fund-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-trial-via-vanderbilt.html

“Back in April, Parton donated $1 million to Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s efforts to combat Covid-19, which included Moderna’s vaccine trial and clinical research. In the footnotes of the New England Journal of Medicine’s announcement about the Moderna vaccine’s results, “the Dolly Parton Covid-19 Research Fund” is credited as one of the supporters.”

image.png.741d7d8bbcd3dd4abf11919f3ab503fd.png

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Steve Thomas

16 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Sidney Powell HAS CONFIRMED the US military seized Scytl servers in Germany.

If you don't know what a Scytl server is, do a search on duckduckgo. Contemplate what Biden might say in his concession speech, and then stare out your feet as you ponder why you don't know anything.

Well first...lmao.

Who is this person to "confirm" anything? How would she ever have verifiable first hand knowledge?

Second, what the person said was she "heard" servers were confiscated. Hardly a "confirmation."

Considering the company has no servers in Germany and the fact the Army has said it is bullshit is just....the reach of the Deep State?

You thinking Biden will ever give a concession speech or will not be the 46th President is fairly textbook...

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder#1

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined.

Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They’re unshakable beliefs in something that isn’t true or based on reality. But that doesn’t mean they’re completely unrealistic. Delusional disorder involves delusions that aren’t bizarre, having to do with situations that could happen in real life, like being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve mistaken perceptions or experiences. But in reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

I might stare at my feet, but it will be to watch them move forward, progress, and move on. You'll continue to run in place and throw your tantrums and tell us we are the losers who can't get over it.

41 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

This is a good example of a real case of Trump Derangement Sydrome. This poor man sounds as insane as a member of Jim Jones's Peoples Temple. Kool-aid anyone?

The man built himself an alternate reality, and is now totally distraught over the newest developements in that alternate reality.  C'mon man, just change your mind!  Jeez...

One of the other things I learned last night while watching Dark Journalist on Youtube was that the Actor Woody Harrelson's mother's maiden name was Oswald. (Woody's father Charles Voyde Harrelson killed the judge and is on the possible JFK hit man list. Most of you know the story, I'm sure better than me.) Anyway, Diane Lou Oswald was married to Charles Charles 1959 to 1964 according to Wikipedia.

Charles Harrelson was mentioned by DJ in reference to Sydney Powell.

According to DJ, Sydney Powell, (Gen. Flynn's lawyer and the lawyer leading the gathering of evidence to prove the Election Cheating) was the Prosecutor on the Charles Harrelson case. (DJ wasn't exactly clear of the particulars. The entire show is worth a listen.) 

Finally, in another weird "coincidence", Vice President Pence was Woody Harrelson's roommate in college.

You guys remember Wikileaks, don't you?

The Whistle blower organization led by Julian Assange, who the left once loved until he exposed their own corruption - does that ring a bell?

Re: Changing Voting Results in Venezuela - 2006
“The most suspicious data point in the Smartmatic system was that the machines contacted the server before printing their results, providing the opportunity, at least, to change the results...”