The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

21 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Really Jim?

It takes literally 15 seconds to type Trump Parade "Beverly Hills" into the Youtube search bar.

Trump Parade and General Flag Waiving in Beverly Hills, October 20, 2020.

The oligarchy has made a big mistake this time. They cannot control events and it's mainly because President Trump is willing to fight them. He's not only willing to fight them he openly mocks them and shows disdain for them.  The population sees this fighting spirit coming from the President  and they go "all in" in the war against these elites. 

Edited by Jim Harwood
spell
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to never get personal with my forum postings.

However, it's getting harder and harder for me to see the promotion of Trump and his belligerent, paranoid delusional actions and words which are encouraging tens of millions of American's to mistrust, disbelieve and even hate anything or anyone who criticizes him and to act overtly against them as well.

It's nation dividing and vigilante mob inciting in it's most egregious forms.

We saw intimidating, agressively honking, traffic blocking and even Biden vehicle endangering Trump support caravans being carried out by thousands all across the country.  Pure Bully behavior.

We saw Trump supporters planning a kidnapping of Michigan's Governor.

Trump is planning "Stop The Stealing" rallys and you see "STS" protests now all across the country and here today in Atlanta.

Please, we need to stop allowing this Trump false reality vote protest craziness.

And we need to see it for what it is.  it's paranoid delusional !

It's all a spoiled child's tantrum over losing something he doesn't want to give up.

And the spoiled child is so obsessed ( even mentally ill imo) in his fight to get his way, he is willing to get the entire nation to join in his tantrum fight!

The man is mad in this way. You know it. We all know it.

Time to quit being pulled into Trump's madness!

Edited by Joe Bauer

I live out here.  So I know about that one.

A friend of mine was supposed to go.  That rally was organized by Lorenzo Lamas with a lot of money behind it.

My friend told me that it was worked out weeks in advance and he was supposed to go and was in contact with the organizers.

He realized that it was not going to be anywhere near what he thought it was going to be, and the speakers were duds, so he did not go. It was a one offer.  Just so guys on the other side could say, well what about this one.

It pays to live where you are talking about.

1 minute ago, James DiEugenio said:

I live out here.  So I know about that one.

A friend of mine was supposed to go.  That rally was organized by Lorenzo Lamas with a lot of money behind it.

My friend told me that it was worked out weeks in advance and he was supposed to go and was in contact with the organizers.

He realized that it was not going to be anywhere near what he thought it was going to be, and the speakers were duds, so he did not go. It was a one offer.  Just so guys on the other side could say, well what about this one.

It pays to live where you are talking about.

Sorry Jim but just reading the name Lorenzo Lamas makes me laugh. He's a real pip.

32 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

We saw intimidating, agressively honking, traffic blocking and even Biden vehicle endangering Trump support caravans being carried out by thousands all across the country.  Pure Bully behavior.

I saw Biden give his "Victory" speech in a Jeep Dealership lot with 20 people in attendance. Personally, I would rather be honked at than gas-lit. To each his own.

Here is a "bully" response that you are not going to like. 

Stop crying like your little sister just smashed your Lego house and go outside and play with the other boys.

46 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

I try to never get personal with my forum postings.

However, it's getting harder and harder for me to see the promotion of Trump and his belligerent, paranoid delusional actions and words which are encouraging tens of millions of American's to mistrust, disbelieve and even hate anything or anyone who criticizes him and to act overtly against them as well.

It's nation dividing and vigilante mob inciting in it's most egregious forms.

We saw Trump supporters planning a kidnapping of Michigan's Governor.

Trump is planning "Stop The Stealing" rallys and you see "STS" protests now all across the country and here today in Atlanta.

Please, we need to stop allowing this Trump false reality vote protest craziness.

And we need to see it for what it is.  it's paranoid delusional !

It's all a spoiled child's tantrum over losing something he doesn't want to give up.

And the spoiled child is so obsessed ( even mentally ill imo) in his fight to get his way, he is willing to get the entire nation to join in his tantrum fight!

The man is mad in this way. You know it. We all know it.

Time to quit being pulled into Trump's madness!

Joe , let me show you again why you seem sleepy like your name sake Joe Biden. You first claim that POTUS doesnt have a strong following. Here is a video titled Ministers of Truth and the video covers big tech's role in running the coup against Trump. At the 8:52 minute Mark Dianne Feinstein laments the following facts.

1. Stop the Steal was a group that was first formed on Face Book

2. It had over 300,000 members in less than 24 hours (try that one on)

3. Zuckerberg shut down the group proving once again the top down attempt to keep the lid on this election fraud.

And for Robert Wheeler who may question the power of the British Empire to effect US policy there is this news slug. It is typical that the British Empire controls our financial system via Wall Street banks and their off shore money centers. Their best trick is the control of culture. You can see it in the freak out on this site against Donald Trump. You have Kennedy assassination researchers who are completely unable to see the truth in the case of President Trump. 

Updated 2 years ago

Facebook has hired former UK deputy prime minister Nick Clegg to lead its global affairs and communications team, making him the most senior European politician to take up a senior executive role in Silicon Valley. The social media platform is expected to announce a loss of as many as 1 million European users over the summer as a result of the roll-out of GDPR, where users were required to either opt in to having data collected or cease using the site.

Edited by Jim Harwood

Nevada: Total Ballots Cast: 1,327,394, Total Presidential Election Votes: 1,405,376

More votes than Ballots Cast.

That is a problem, again.

Article at link above links to the "Unclassified"* public Nevada Election Data.

*sarcasm, there is no such thing as "classified" election data. It's all public, in every state, forever and always.

Twitter to automatically transfer @POTUS handle from Donald Trump to Joe Biden on Inauguration Day

Kelly Tyko, USA TODAY 1 hr ago

[Also, once Biden is sworn in on Inauguration Day his control of the government takes effect immediately. He can immediately order the Joint Chiefs of Staff to send the Seals or a paratrooper unit to remove the defeated and disgraced Trump from the White House. What a glorious day that will be.]

Edited by Douglas Caddy
47 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

🤣🤣🤣

Crying from laughter is a thing, after all.

I think all you right-wingers need to stop voting.  It’s all rigged anyway, right?

This is what I’m talking about!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump-supporter-threatens-to-boycott-georgia-runoffs-if-republicans-dont-overturn-the-will-of-the-voters/