The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

We spend $750 billion annually on "defense" and the center of American government fell in two hours to the duck dynasty and the guy in the chewbacca bikini.

GettyImages-1230453292-1.jpg?w=1024&h=72

Joe,

I don't know if you read this, but the guy on the right-hand side of the picture wearing the blue sweatshirt and red ball cap was an employee of Navistar Direct Marketing. That thing hanging around his neck is his employee ID badge. He got fired yesterday.

Duck Dynasty indeed.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

We spend $750 billion annually on "defense" and the center of American government fell in two hours to the duck dynasty and the guy in the chewbacca bikini.

Joe: In the filthiest part of my heart, I have to wonder - are Buffalo Bill Crockett (your photo above) and the guy with the Confederate flag who looks like the banjo kid from Deliverance, all part of a very large crowd of crisis actors?  Was there a partial stand-down by Capitol Police?  Parts of this riot look like the greatest photo op ever staged.

Cruel, but necessary to ponder.

Edited by David Andrews

26 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

I don't know if you read this, but the guy on the right-hand side of the picture wearing the blue sweatshirt and red ball cap was an employee of Navistar Direct Marketing. That thing hanging around his neck is his employee ID badge. He got fired yesterday.

Duck Dynasty indeed.

Steve Thomas

The January 6 Rebellion's first martyr.

26 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Joe: In the filthiest part of my heart, I have to wonder - are Buffalo Bill Crockett (your photo above) and the guy with the Confederate flag who looks like the banjo kid from Deliverance, all part of a very large crowd of crisis actors?  Was there a partial stand-down by Capitol Police?  Parts of this riot look like the greatest photo op ever staged.

Cruel, but necessary to ponder.

Ha ha ha ha ha! 

Buffalo Bill Crocket...HA!        Fashion design by ... Borat!

The cock-eyed Deliverance movie banjo playing inbred kid...all growd up!   HA!

Edited by Joe Bauer

What the Capitol Hill police did yesterday was beyond the pale, Keystone Kops but not funny.

They had to know what was coming.  They actually opened up the barricade gates and took selfies with the protesters. There was no riot weaponry: tear gas, rubber bullets, flash grenades.  There was no tactical planning. The back of the building was left pretty much unguarded. The kept on giving ground and they did not appear to barricade the entry doors.

I was so disturbed I went out and bought a 12 pack of beer to dull the pain.

Will be  talking about this on  BOR tonight.  Catharsis.

9 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

This ITV report features the reporter and cameraman following the crowd into the building. At times, it appears as oversized high school students who had found the principal's office door wide open

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-06/donald-trump-fires-up-protesters-in-washington-as-congress-prepare-to-confirm-biden-victory

Why was this woman shot? In the video I saw she was just standing in group of people.  

MSM says Capitol Police shot her — but no further inquiries?

I’m not down with cops killing unarmed civilians no matter where it is.

33 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Why was this woman shot? In the video I saw she was just standing in group of people.  

Video of the shooting:

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

What the Capitol Hill police did yesterday was beyond the pale, Keystone Kops but not funny.

They had to know what was coming.  They actually opened up the barricade gates and took selfies with the protesters. There was no riot weaponry: tear gas, rubber bullets, flash grenades.  There was no tactical planning. The back of the building was left pretty much unguarded. The kept on giving ground and they did not appear to barricade the entry doors.

I was so disturbed I went out and bought a 12 pack of beer to dull the pain.

Will be  talking about this on  BOR tonight.  Catharsis.

I didn't come close to finishing a 12 pack but did have a few nips of bourbon with them.  I came across the proceedings about 4:00 central time.  Stunning.  People crawling over the sides of the Capitol like friggin cockroaches.  Invading Our House.  

I said to my wife about 4:30, this is incredible, is it too early for a drink?  Popped a top about 6:00. 

We watched until well after congress and the senate reconvened.  Jut astounding.

The pictures and video continue to stun me.

4 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

My understanding is that the room she was about to enter was the house chamber and that there were dozens of reps still in the room at the time. 

I think some of those in the Capitol were drunk on the idea they'd reclaimed the house from the "deep state" and were just running around having fun, not realizing how their actions looked to the outside world. I mean, what was she gonna do once she got in the room? Have a quiet conversation with some elected officials?

Whatever she was doing, it wasn't protest. 

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I didn't come close to finishing a 12 pack but did have a few nips of bourbon with them.  I came across the proceedings about 4:00 central time.  Stunning.  People crawling over the sides of the Capitol like friggin cockroaches.  Invading Our House.  

I said to my wife about 4:30, this is incredible, is it too early for a drink?  Popped a top about 6:00. 

We watched until well after congress and the senate reconvened.  Jut astounding.

The pictures and video continue to stun me.

Well hells bells Liz why don't ya say what you mean?

Warren claps back at DeVos following resignation announcement: 'Good riddance' (msn.com)