• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

5ffd35912600007a747a3de1.jpeg?cache=4Tg1

Yet another insurrectionist who lives with his mother.

And took this picture with Rudy Giuliani.

th?id=OIF.ap5GkGFRJv1r1x0BhczHRQ&pid=Api

Wapo said; They've now determined by piecing together  the timeline that Pence came within one minute of being killed, and even less time if the group that swore to kill him recognized him down a hall!

This because these uninformed morons actually believed Pence had the power to throw the election to Trump because Trump told them so!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/dc-capitol-rioters-nearly-reached-vice-president-mike-pence.html

Pelosi says members of congress who aided and abetted the insurrectionists will face prosecution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-says-any-lawmaker-who-helped-insurrectionists-could-face-criminal-prosecution/ar-BB1cMSBS?ocid=UE07DHP&li=BBnb7Kz

Honore is a good guy.

He helped in the aftermath of Katrina.

I wonder if they will have the congressmen who aided and abetted by the time of the impeachment trial. 

On 8/7/2020 at 11:48 PM, David Andrews said:

Some authority could have gotten something on North involving his pre-resignation power grab - perhaps even un petard leaked from the NRA - and compelled his cooperation.  We'll see when he's dragged into the forthcoming fracas.  This should be good fun.

NRA FILES BANKRUPTCY, LEAVES "CORRUPT" NEW YORK STATE

And good luck finding one that's not corrupt...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/company-news/national-rifle-association-says-it-has-filed-for-bankruptcy-as-part-of-restructuring/ar-BB1cNhSk?li=BBnb7Kz

Now it turns out that the sponsors of the demonstrations did not have  Park Police permit to march to the Capitol. And the Park Police did not have any alert in advance of that.

The plot thickens. 

This article is a real eye opener.  Ken Paxton is the worst excuse for a state AG I can imagine. He spoke at the insurrection rally.  His group, the GOP AG placed a robocall to get there.  He works with Alexander who is in hiding and was one of the ringleaders. But read it all the way to the end, for me that is the worst part.

If Merrick Garland does not crack this open, he is either a crony or stupid.

https://truthout.org/articles/republican-ags-cannot-shake-ties-to-violent-trump-coup-attempt/

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Image may contain: text that says 'The problem with Congress explained in one graph. Millionaires in Congress Millionaires in America 51% 5% White Men in Congress White Men in America 77% 31% Women in Congress Women in America 20% 51% Over 55 in Congress Over 55 in America 67% 28%'

What I find very disturbing is that white women who voted in the 2020 presidential election voted in favor of Donald Trump by a majority of 55% to 45%.

How could they favor a proven serial sexual predator like Trump?

Jerk who sells My Pillow on TV urges Trump to proclaim martial law:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/15/mike-lindell-mypillow-trump-white-house-martial-law

Hey -- He's not a politician, I'm not a politician.

Was probably disappointed in getting the rights to the My Ivanka life-sized body pillow.

Edited by David Andrews

The Washington Post article today indicates

Secret Service complicity in the attack on the Capitol,

though the Post doesn't seem to fully grasp that. Since this event allegedly was an inside job, it’s

noteworthy that, as the article points out,
the Secret Service was very slow in getting
Pence out of the chamber. It states that Pence "was not evacuated from the Senate chamber for about 14 minutes after the Capitol Police reported an initial attempted breach of the complex — enough time for the marauders to rush inside the building and approach his location, according to law enforcement officials and video footage from that day. Secret Service officers eventually spirited Pence to a room off the Senate floor with his wife and daughter after rioters began to pour into the Capitol, many loudly denouncing the vice president as a traitor as they marched through the first floor below the Senate chamber." Pence was there with his wife, daughter, brother, and some staffers.

Similar to Dallas — as we know, the
complicity of the Secret Service was necessary
to Kennedy’s murder. There was a whole
series of security-stripping actions in Dallas,
including the car stop before the head shots that was removed
from the Zapruder film (the car stop was described
by dozens of witnesses, including Sen. Ralph
Yarborough to me, as quoted in my book INTO THE NIGHTMARE). If you want to kill a leader, you usually have
to compromise his security. That’s a pattern
long established. Trump tried to kill Pence — the
first US president to attempt to assassinate
his vice president.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This article is a real eye opener.  Ken Paxton is the worst excuse for a state AG I can imagine. He spoke at the insurrection rally.  His group, the GOP AG placed a robocall to get there.  He works with Alexander who is in hiding and was one of the ringleaders. But read it all the way to the end, for me that is the worst part.

If Merrick Garland does not crack this open, he is either a crony or stupid.

https://truthout.org/articles/republican-ags-cannot-shake-ties-to-violent-trump-coup-attempt/

I didn't know about RAGA but I've been well aware of Paxton on a state level for a few years.  It's still hard for me to believe he's not only already in prison but reelected under indictment?  And his wife elected to state congress as well?  The thought of a Axxx Rxxxxxxx populace of local voters comes to mind.

Texas AG Ken Paxton was indicted 5 years ago. He still hasn't gone to trial | The Texas Tribune