The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

59 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

We can never, ever, ever forget or forgive Donald Trump for going golfing while his people suffered.

Steve Thomas

I hope that for the rest of his life, a committed bunch of young people follow him around, keeping out of range of Secret Service while hollering "xxxx you, Trump!" wherever he appears.  is there a way of encouraging this?  Maybe auxiliary forces for his family?

There's never been a president this inspiring, you can give him that.

Edited by David Andrews
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I hope that for the rest of his life, a committed bunch of young people follow him around, keeping out of range of Secret Service while hollering "xxxx you, Trump!" wherever he appears.  is there a way of encouraging this?  Maybe auxiliary forces for his family?

There's never been a president this inspiring, you can give him that.

David,

Trump is a disgruntled ex-employee who got fired.

Steve Thomas

A depressing day after Christmas for millions of Americans.  Covid, a new death every 10 minutes in the US I read earlier today or last night.  Broke and benefits lost, no money for electricity/gas - heat, food.  Evictions coming.  A Christmas morning bomber.

I wonder if at least a few of those millions can somehow find a way to beg, borrow, steal or find charity or something for 3 1/2 weeks.  About the only hope I see is the continued implosion of the Republican party in Georgia at the moment, and the chump.  A democratic congress and senate has a stimulus bill for those who Need it (not for those who don't!) waiting for Biden to sign January 20th. 

I've no illusions that democratic control will cure all the problems of society in these times.  But they can help a bunch of people that need it now.

Trump's inaction on stimulus bill leaves Georgia's GOP runoff candidates in awkward spot (msn.com) 

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Right on Doug! And along that line, a present day illustration.

r/PoliticalHumor - The MAGA dilemma...

Trump, his family and organization and his most blindly loyal staff have been receiving their own stimulus check monies  ( 25X more ) through rerouting tens of millions through his shell companies, $180,000 a year government jobs ( even Don Junior's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle!) and ridiculously low responsibility high pay job placement paybacks ( Kellyanne Conway, Hope Hicks, and on and on ) and their shameless acceptance of these ... gifts?

And any stimulus monies paid to unprecedent stressed American citizens is "their money to begin with!" 

Our federal dollars are nothing but what Americans have paid to the government in personal income taxes.

And these people are labeled as undeserving "free loaders?"

Billionaires, millionaires, corporations ( all of whom take advantage of every wealthy favoring tax loophole ) and their highly paid executives and stockholders have and will continue to benefit 1,000 X more from any stimulus package the Republican party gives out, versus any suffering middle or lower class citizen caught in this financial and job wipe out tsunami.

Edited by Joe Bauer
28 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

And any stimulus monies paid to unprecedent stressed American citizens is "their money to begin with!" 

Our federal dollars are nothing but what Americans have paid to the government in personal income taxes.

And these people are labeled as undeserving "free loaders?"

That's gone unsaid in all this: It's our money.

There should be an unemployed people's march on Washington.  Oh, I forgot - we've got no gas money.  I don't see George Soros funding us.

Andrea Junker ®

@Strandjunker

Can we please all agree that this experiment of having a dumb TV host and shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 5 children from 3 marriages, 6 bankruptcies, 46 charges of sexual assault, and 5,800 lawsuits as president is not going well at all? #DirtyDon

https://twitter.com/Strandjunker/status/1342617825408593920

Steve Thomas

Yes. it is domestic terrorism. Trump is carrying out Putin's plan, which is designed in some unknown strategy to keep Trump in the White House and to create a chaotic situation in the U.S. Remember how Putin came to power in Russia: by a bombing of an apartment house in Moscow that he blamed on others.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/nashville-bombing-may-have-been-intended-to-damage-atandt-building-mayor-says/ar-BB1cgIkZ?ocid=UE07DHP&li=BBnb7Kz

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Andrea Junker ®

@Strandjunker

Can we please all agree that this experiment of having a dumb TV host and shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 5 children from 3 marriages, 6 bankruptcies, 46 charges of sexual assault, and 5,800 lawsuits as president is not going well at all? #DirtyDon

https://twitter.com/Strandjunker/status/1342617825408593920

Steve Thomas

Totally agree!