The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

56 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Talk about censorship.  This is part of the reason it all happened in the first place.

Three Monkeys Stone Garden Statue See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
Fox News and their Trump crimes coverage.
Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Doug, I witnessed this. The presentation was becoming so compelling, I immediately thought: "How is Fox News going to spin this?" So I  turned to Fox News and there was "The 5"  with the caption on top "Firestorm after NBA halts the National Anthem" and Guttfield mentioned something about Mark Cuban.

I'm seeing a mimicking of Tucker Carlson's new round of "covid hoax" surfacing here as well as in other sights, almost like clockwork! It resembled Trumps mimicking of Fox in his tweets and public statements during his Presidency.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

11 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/08/business/media/maxine-cheshire-dead.html?action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage&fbclid=IwAR1LI8nwrr9s94JTrkm-721iYA7nLtx8fQlLrRYRx-lBlIKFIa1MK_e2m7Q

Maxine Cheshire was rotten. She tried to sabotage my Bush CIA/Kennedy assassination research in Texas, but I outfoxed her. You'll see in this obit what John and Jacqueline Kennedy thought of her.

I agree with you about Maxine Cheshire. She was mean and nasty and these aspects about her are intimated in the Times' article. One of her closest friends was Washington, D.C police detective Carl Shoffler, who was assigned by military intelligence to the police department about the same time that military intelligence assigned Bob Woodward to the Washington Post. Shoffler arrested the Watergate burglars on June 17, 1972, because he had been tipped off two weeks in advance of the planned break-in by police confidential informant Robert Merritt. Shoffler was parked in his police car a block away from the Watergate complex waiting for the Watergate security guard to call the police. Shoffler was the real Deep Throat and worked closely with Woodward to orchestrate Nixon's downfall.

Maxine Cheshire wrote a front page Washington Post article in 1976 about me in which she linked me to the Koreagate Scandal about which I knew nothing. I was never even interviewed by the prosecutors or asked to appear before the grand jury. I was interviewed by the House Committee that was investigating the scandal but the committee dropped any interest in me when I told them that I viewed their effort as one to cover--up the nigherups. House Speaker Tip Oneal was a key figure in the scandal but his role was never exposed.

Many Years later after I had moved to Houston Chesthire telephoned me out the blue and said that she also now lived in Houston and wanted to talk to me about John Dean as part of the lawsuit against Lyn Colodny and St. Martin's Press, the publisher of Silent Coup. Once again from this episode  I learned how mean and nasty she could be. I devote a chapter about all of this in my 2018 autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

28 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I agree with you about Maxine Cheshire. She was mean and nasty and these aspects about her are intimated in the Times' article. One of her closest friends was Washington, D.C police detective Carl Shoffler, who was assigned by military intelligence to the police department about the same time that military intelligence assigned Bob Woodward to the Washington Post. Shoffler arrested the Watergate burglars on June 17, 1972, because he had been tipped off two weeks in advance of the planned break-in by police confidential informant Robert Merritt. Shoffler was parked in his police car a block away from the Watergate complex waiting for the Watergate security guard to call the police. Shoffler was the real Deep Throat and worked closely with Woodward to orchestrate Nixon's downfall.

Maxine Cheshire wrote a front page Washington Post article in 1976 about me in which she linked me to the Koreagate Scandal about which I knew nothing. I was never even interviewed by the prosecutors or asked to appear before the grand jury. I was interviewed by the House Committee that was investigating the scandal but the committee dropped any interest in me when I told them that I viewed their effort as one to cover--up the nigherups. House Speaker Tip Oneal was a key figure in the scandal but his role was never exposed.

Many Years later after I had moved to Houston Chesthire telephoned me out the blue and said that she also now lived in Houston and wanted to talk to me about John Dean as part of the lawsuit against Lyn Colodny and St. Martin's Press, the publisher of Silent Coup. Once again from this episode  I learned how mean and nasty she could be. I devote a chapter about all of this in my 2018 autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History.

This is a fascinating new character story.

I will post more questions later, but she sounds like a meaner, more ruthless version of Dorothy Kilgallen.

Read this one, actually two stories.  Talk about incriminating.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/11/politics/oath-keeper-justice-trump-capitol/index.html

Again, in any normal trial, without the jurors being worried about being primaried out, Trump would be convicted.

Here is another story. https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/impeachment-trial-trump/

The Democrats presentation is so effective, that its doing what I wanted it to do: it will expose teh GOP for what it is by not voting to remove. Very well done I think.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I watched the impeachment on CNN today.  Afterwards they were talking about the defense.  That it will be brought up that if impeachment should pass some Republican Senators voting for it might have to go into hiding for their own safety.  Also that impeachment will inflame the base and bring about more violence as a result.

6 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

I had to get to 1:29 when the lies started.  The guy on the right conflated the “cross partisan” effort to ensure a free and fair election with the post-election pushback against Trump’s lies about the election.

The 2020 election removed one of the vestiges of Jim Crow by allowing blacks equal access to the ballot.  That’s why white supremacists’ heads are exploding.

Molly Ball baited the Trumpistanis when she ironically referred to the Good Government effort by the AFl-CIO and the Chamber of Commerce as a “conspiracy” by a “cabal.”

The Trumpistani media are going crazy over it.

Popcorn, anyone...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

7 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

Ball mimicked the language of conspiracy theory when she called an alliance of the AFL-CIO and the Chamber of Commerce — a “cabal.”

It’s a joke.  AFL-CIO.  Chamber of Commerce.  Cabal.  Get it?

No?

If you don’t get the joke then the joke’s on you.

Right Cliff, but the silliest was the column by Paul's designated spokesman, Kremlin political analyst Andrew Korbyko.

What is this propaganda designed for  child ideologues?

Paul somehow thought this was something worth submitting to us. I assume the poor writing and complete repetition and redundancy,such as  "well-connected cabal of powerful people”  repeated 4 times, with each passing repetition leaves Paul at the edge  of his seat. Whew! Watch your blood pressure old chap!

Just some excepts
Andrew Korbyko said:
Time magazine admitted in a report last week that a self-described “conspiracy” run by a “well-connected cabal of powerful people”
The Cat's Out Of The Bag!!!
The first is that, since “Every Democrat Is A Wannabe Dictator”,
As predicted in this author's analysis late last year about how “Biden's America Would Be A Dystopian Hellhole”,

Well... Korbyko boy can certainly talk from experience  living in the grade A under achieving, Putinesque Dystopian hellhole, if there ever was one!
It's only saving grace is that the many centuries of peasant Serf culture's expectations can make it seem like not as much of a hellhole, or after a Putin generation, people would finally rise up!
1990--Russia, China--runners on your marks!---ready!--- set!---go! ......2021!.... China fastest growing economy in the history of the world. Russia--Still a hellhole, but eliminated, caught using steroids!

Korbyko:Democrats want to rapidly impose a de facto one-party dictatorship
Oh,You mean like Putin?
Korbyko:They're  (the Democrats) drunk enough on power after having successfully pulled off what RT's Nebojsa Malic rightly described as a Color Revolution
This is said somewhat sarcastically, as evidence that the Democrats have co opted the blacks into their evil agenda but imagine the chances of a black Russian in Russian society, (only at a bar) or even a woman ascending to any position of real power!

Korbyko:The Trump-inspired “Make America Great Again” movement is mired in a political war  while simultaneously struggling to purge itself of subversive QAnon elements.

Again "struggling to purge itself of subversive QAnon elements??" So what we can pick up from that is that Q anon is even too wacko for the Russians?? That's where they draw the line! And we're to assume the Russians and Andrew think Trump has any standard at all at who'll he'll try to trick to follow him, and Trump would actually sacrifice part of his base, for what?. To give himself one modicum more credibility? Does he realize what he's saying! Can you imagine the Russians being so deluded! In their dreams!

Korbyko:After all, there's little doubt among the Democrats' opponents that the party is now going all out in its attempt to impose a de facto one-party dictatorship
Yes those Democrats are very oppressive Paul, they scream, "Please. please don't invade our Capitol again!
Gee where did I hear that before? It takes one to know one.

Korbyko:“conspiracy” to “democratically” topple Trump due to the “secret” efforts of a “well-connected cabal of powerful people”.
2)One of the implied supplementary objectives of admitting to the “conspiracy” against Trump by a “well-connected cabal of powerful people” is to make it impossible for anyone to really know what to believe anymore!
3)Democrats' grand strategic goal of imposing a de facto one-party state onto the rest of the country.
4)Not only would any attempt to organize violent resistance be illegal and arguably immoral, but it would simply facilitate the Democrats' plans by providing real evidence of what they'd describe as a domestic terrorist plot.

Ok Paul, I get where you're going,  the storming of the Capitol was a Democrat ploy, right Paul?

Korbyko: "brag about the self-described “conspiracy” that a “well-connected cabal of powerful people” pulled off against Trump.'

And now that phrase for a fourth time Andrew? In the name of God, Andrew, Back off, You are whipping Paul into a bloody frenzy!!!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Rapheal Cruz Jr and other Republicans are saying in Trump's defense that every Senator (Democrat or Republican)  has told their voting base at one time or another to "fight" in their campaign rally speeches.

That Trump wasn't doing anything different with his shouted 20X repeated fight exhortation to his already worked up war party crowd on January 6th before they charged off in a fired up frenzy, whooping and hollering fight ( and even kill ) slogans on their way to their Trump directed "Stop The Steal" battlefield destination.

Then Trump retreated to his safe confines to watch the raging wild insurrection melee himself live on TV and didn't order any national guard police help for the next 2 and 1/2 hours?

Here's the outrageous criminal difference between other Senators using the word "fight" in their campaign rally speeches and Trump using it to rile up and direct his armed and enraged MAGA mob:

No senator has ever directed their rally supporters ( if he or she knew or even thought they were raging angry and armed in many different ways ) to go to a specific and highest security importance government location in the middle of a highest importance session of highest importance vote certification to "Stop The Steal," " don't be weak," "let Pence know to do the right thing," "we can't lose the country," "fight, fight like hell?  etc., etc..

And no Senator could watch his war attack rally crowd storming the most sacred American Democracy landmark building during such a hightened security important vote time and watch the super violent, injurious, property smashing traumatic terror being unleashed which was being broadcast live to the entire country on national TV and do or say "nothing" to stop the mob attack ... for 2 and 1/2 hours !!! ???

No Senator could even imagine or would ever condone their rally crowds going smashing, injury and even murder minded crazy like this after they happened to say to them "fight" in a campaign rally speech.

And imagine anyone ( especially an officer of the law of which the President in fact is ) standing by and watching thugs beating and traumatizing innocent victims and even their fellow overwhelmed police officers and smashing government property and doing this for 2 and 1/2 hours before they finally radio in a call for back up help to stop it?

That's mind boggling criminally negligent.

And that's what Trump did!

This Republican "Fight Like Hell" mob incitement and dereliction of help providing Presidential duty Trump defense  ( all Senators tell their bases to "fight")  is so illogically weak and irresponsibly wrong in down playing Trump's unprecedented outrageous constitutional oath and duty violating actions it's another "aiding and abetting" crime imo.

And when Senator Raphael Cruz runs into the Trump attorney's private room during a break in their trial presentation...isn't this an outrageous breach of the "impartial jury" edicts of the impeachment rules?

Imagine a jury member running into a prosecution or defense legal team's private meeting room during a break in a criminal or civil trial proceeding?

What the heck reason could Raphael Cruz give for doing this crazy non-impartial stunt?  Offering them some breath mints?

Edited by Joe Bauer