The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Today (March 20) is the Spring Equinox. Nature is in perfect balance with the hours of daylight and nighttime being exactly equal. In ancient times, people saw this day as a time of rebirth and renewal.

You can orient yourself because the sun rises due east on this day and sets due west.

So go out and take pictures of Druids and stuff.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Sidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN Mon March 22, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics/sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit-election-fraud/index.html

“In a new court filing, Powell's attorneys write that she was sharing her "opinion" and that the public could reach "their own conclusions" about whether votes were changed by election machines.

"Given the highly charged and political context of the statements, it is clear that Powell was describing the facts on which she based the lawsuits she filed in support of President Trump," Powell's defense lawyers wrote in a court filing on Monday.

"Indeed, Plaintiffs themselves characterize the statements at issue as 'wild accusations' and 'outlandish claims.' They are repeatedly labelled 'inherently improbable' and even 'impossible.' Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants' position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."”

So take that, all you dumb yahoos rioting at the Capital !

Steve Thomas

The GOP's Lauren Boebert, who represents Western Colorado where I used to live, sent out this fundraising email on Monday night following the massacre in Boulder, CO.:

"I told Beto [O'Rourke] 'HELL NO' to taking our guns," Boebert said in the email, which came from her official campaign account. "Now we need to tell [President] Joe Biden."

"Radical liberals in Washington, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and with President Biden's blessing and support are trying to violate your due process and criminalize the private transfer of firearms," she added. "Please help me stand up to the radical gun-grabbing left."

I'm so ashamed.

Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Steve Thomas said:

The GOP's Lauren Boebert, who represents Western Colorado where I used to live, sent out this fundraising email on Monday night following the massacre in Boulder, CO.:

"I told Beto [O'Rourke] 'HELL NO' to taking our guns," Boebert said in the email, which came from her official campaign account. "Now we need to tell [President] Joe Biden."

"Radical liberals in Washington, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and with President Biden's blessing and support are trying to violate your due process and criminalize the private transfer of firearms," she added. "Please help me stand up to the radical gun-grabbing left."

I'm so ashamed.

Steve Thomas

The Boulder City Council's ordinance banning assault rifles was blocked by a district court judge earlier this month.

Boulder assault weapons ban blocked in court 10 days before shooting at supermarket - The Washington Post

GOP senator defends vote suppression by saying God doesn't want Americans to vote on Sundays

By Brad Reed March 24, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-voter-suppression-2651197346/

“Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) on Wednesday defended Georgia Republicans' proposal to ban early voting on Sundays by saying allowing voting on that day would go against God's word.

The Georgia Republicans' proposal to ban Sunday voting is seen by many critics as a thinly veiled effort to stop Black churches from conducting "souls to the polls" voter drives that helped Democrats win Senate elections in the Peach State earlier this year.

However, Hyde-Smith argued that they're really only interested in obeying God's command to keep the Sabbath Day holy.

"God's word in Exodus 20:18, it says remember the Sabbath and keep it holy," she said."

And THAT is why we have separation of Church and State.

Steve Thomas

13 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Sue for their release!

What have they got to hide?

My guess is that sooner or later the FBI will visit Paxton to request the texts and emails and if he refuses to cooperate then the Justice Department will take the steps necessary to obtain them. If this were to occur, Paxton will face public condemnation. He must be hiding something. 

25 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Isn't it rather odd that no one in our M$M ever publishes anything about why the Saudis murdered Khashoggi?

What did Khashoggi know that the Saudis didn't want the public to know about?

Nukes?  9/11?  The proxy war in Syria?