The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Pamela, no one can explain how the tilting top of South Tower disintegrated in mid-air while the bottom was simultaneously disintegrating without the top pancaking on top of it.  Conveniently, the top then fell into the same footprint as the bottom, without destroying neighboring buildings - as it would have, had it remained intact.

This site contains some overly speculative articles, but also some sensible physics examinations.  Look under the 9/11 tab for further links on the controlled demo, as well as the complete anomaly of the WTC 7 collapse:

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=3552

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Curious.

Do big cement buildings brought down in controlled demolition pulverize into mostly ash like both towers? 

And if they do, wouldn't it be mainly facilitated by having many explosive devices going off in sequence on every floor?

Heck, video of buildings being hit by huge tonnage aerial dropped bombs during World War II showed irregular collapsing of their walls but never a pulverizing into ash like 911.

4 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

W,

IMO, the 'pancake theory' you mention has only been 'debunked' by those who do not take into account the unusual structure of WTC 1 and 2.  Or, they may not understand the implications of the structure.  

Here is a brief summary...

https://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/world-trade-center-construction-unique.htm

And to also mention that OBL was trained as an architect and could have figured out this design flaw in the twin towers...as in, 'if you take a widebody jet, fill it full of fuel for a transcontinental flight and then direct it toward the midsection of one of these buildings, the structural integrity could be catastrophically compromised and it will fall...the fuel will accelerate the process..."

And let's add into that the 1993 WTC bombing, which did threaten the integrity of WTC1 with the bomb going off in the basement not far from the slurry wall that kept the Hudson River out...

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/world-trade-center-bombing-1993

Pamela,

Study the film.  There is no pancaking of floors.  Period.

The steel substructures were demolished by visible and audible serial explosives, resulting in an abrupt-onset, symmetrical, near free fall collapse of the entire steel structures into their own footprints.

The only "scientists" who still make the "pancake" claim are propagandists promoting the false U.S. government narrative about what happened on 9/11.

It's analogous to the oft-repeated claim that all of the bullets in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 came from Oswald's Carcano in the TSBD.

"Reputable" experts, including scientists like Luis Alvarez, have repeated that bogus Oswald narrative in our mainstream media, and on social media, for the past 57 years.

Edited by W. Niederhut

According to CNN, Trump highlighted footage of confrontations between law enforcement officers and protesters and said: “That’s how you’re supposed to handle these people. Crack their skulls!”

Trump also reportedly told law enforcement and military leaders he wanted the military to “beat the xxxx out” of protesters and said: “Just shoot them.”

Bender reports that in the face of opposition from Milley and the then attorney general, William Barr, Trump said: “Well, shoot them in the leg – or maybe the foot. But be hard on them!”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/25/donald-trump-general-mark-milley-crack-skulls

David Ray Griffin writes a terrific article about the collapse of WTC 7 in the newest "garrison" magazine (I have an article in there as well).

Shouldn't we wait until a plausible explanation for the Surfside building collapse is available? Watching the security camera footage, I see a similar "free fall" during the first part of the collapse and then another free fall during the final collapse, after the remaining building seems to be leaning a bit. 

Also, I see several small, bright explosions in this footage (very similar to WTC 1 and 2). We shouldn't rule out anything yet (including foul play in Florida).  

1 hour ago, Dr. Gregg Wager said:

David Ray Griffin writes a terrific article about the collapse of WTC 7 in the newest "garrison" magazine (I have an article in there as well).

Shouldn't we wait until a plausible explanation for the Surfside building collapse is available? Watching the security camera footage, I see a similar "free fall" during the first part of the collapse and then another free fall during the final collapse, after the remaining building seems to be leaning a bit. 

Also, I see several small, bright explosions in this footage (very similar to WTC 1 and 2). We shouldn't rule out anything yet (including foul play in Florida).  

Griffin's work is excellent.  It should be studied by everyone who wants to understand 9/11.

As for the steel substructures of WTC1 and WTC2, they bore no meaningful resemblance to the Surfside building.*

Among other major differences, the WTC towers were constructed of massive exterior and interior steel core columns.  The only way the towers could have collapsed to Ground Zero at near free fall acceleration on 9/11 is if the massive steel interior and exterior columns of the entire building were abruptly demolished.

The gravitational force of collapsing/pancaking upper floors-- not observed on 9/11--would not have sufficed, in any case, to demolish the lower steel substructures.  They were already strong enough to sustain the weight of the upper floors.

But the towers didn't pancake.  They were explosively pulverized into the atmosphere of lower Manhattan.

As for WTC-7, it's a no-brainer that it was also demolished by pre-planted explosives on 9/11.  The bogus NIST computer "simulation" didn't even pretend to explain the observed total free fall collapse of WTC-7.

* Official Reports Misrepresented the Towers' Construction

https://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/blueprints.html

low_core.jpg
Portion of photograph in the collection of the Skyscraper Museum

The detailed architectural drawings make clear what official reports have apparently attempted to hide: that the Twin Towers had massive core columns, and those columns ran most of the height of each Tower before transitioning to columns with smaller cross-sections.

Based on construction photographs exhibited in the Skyscraper Museum and illustrations from the Engineering News Record , 9-11 Research had established by mid-2005 that, low in the Towers, the sixteen core columns that bounded the long faces of the buildings' cores had dimensions of 54 by 22 inches. The detailed drawings show that these columns maintained these dimensions through about the 66th floor.

Both of the government-sponsored engineering studies of the Twin Towers' "collapses" -- FEMA's and NIST's -- are highly misleading about the core structures. Neither FEMA's Study nor NIST's Report discloses dimensions for core columns -- dimensions that are clearly evident in the architectural drawings. Both Reports use a variety of techniques seemingly designed to minimize the strength of the cores or to conceal their structural role entirely.

So effective was FEMA at concealing the nature of the cores that the 9/11 Commission Report , citing the FEMA Report, denied the very existence of the core columns.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Monero emerges as crypto of choice for cybercriminals

Untraceable "privacy coin" is rising in popularity among ransomware gangs.

by Hannah Murphy, Financial Times – 6/22/2021

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/06/monero-emerges-as-crypto-of-choice-for-cybercriminals/?utm_source=digg

“For cybercriminals looking to launder illicit gains, bitcoin has long been the payment method of choice. But another cryptocurrency is coming to the fore, promising to help make dirty money disappear without a trace.

While bitcoin leaves a visible trail of transactions on its underlying blockchain, the niche “privacy coin” monero was designed to obscure the sender and receiver, as well as the amount exchanged.”

Steve Thomas

On 6/18/2021 at 8:47 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Under the circumstances, do you agree with the decision by Mitch McConnell and 34 Trump-aligned Senators to filibuster the bill authorizing a Congressional investigation of January 6th?

Good points W. The problem as I see it is that I do not believe the US government has the integrity to objectively investigate almost anything related to national or international politics. Especially in any instance where intelligence networks/operations are involved. We very rarely have "investigations" that expose entire operations, there seems to usually be too many cover story possibilities. Agendas take precedent over any evidence these days. I am aware Trump aligned forces acted stupidly and dangerously to some degree and I assume those senators did not want more light shown on that and/or did not believe the FBI would ever be outed.

As far as Kirk's outburst is concerned, I do not watch corporate media, Tucker included, but from the little I have seen (clips etc) he at least will have some decent people on and not be afraid to make fun of the Warren Report for instance. As for the rest of your assumptions of my views based on a zero hedge article link, thanks for the chuckle.

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Griffin's work is excellent.  It should be studied by everyone who wants to understand 9/11.

As for the steel substructures of WTC1 and WTC2, they bore no meaningful resemblance to the Surfside building.*

Among other major differences, the WTC towers were constructed of massive exterior and interior steel core columns.  The only way the towers could have collapsed to Ground Zero at near free fall acceleration on 9/11 is if the massive steel interior and exterior columns of the entire building were abruptly demolished.

The gravitational force of collapsing/pancaking upper floors-- not observed on 9/11--would not have sufficed, in any case, to demolish the lower steel substructures.  They were already strong enough to sustain the weight of the upper floors.

But the towers didn't pancake.  They were explosively pulverized into the atmosphere of lower Manhattan.

As for WTC-7, it's a no-brainer that it was also demolished by pre-planted explosives on 9/11.  The bogus NIST computer "simulation" didn't even pretend to explain the observed total free fall collapse of WTC-7.

* Official Reports Misrepresented the Towers' Construction

https://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/blueprints.html

low_core.jpg
Portion of photograph in the collection of the Skyscraper Museum

The detailed architectural drawings make clear what official reports have apparently attempted to hide: that the Twin Towers had massive core columns, and those columns ran most of the height of each Tower before transitioning to columns with smaller cross-sections.

Based on construction photographs exhibited in the Skyscraper Museum and illustrations from the Engineering News Record , 9-11 Research had established by mid-2005 that, low in the Towers, the sixteen core columns that bounded the long faces of the buildings' cores had dimensions of 54 by 22 inches. The detailed drawings show that these columns maintained these dimensions through about the 66th floor.

Both of the government-sponsored engineering studies of the Twin Towers' "collapses" -- FEMA's and NIST's -- are highly misleading about the core structures. Neither FEMA's Study nor NIST's Report discloses dimensions for core columns -- dimensions that are clearly evident in the architectural drawings. Both Reports use a variety of techniques seemingly designed to minimize the strength of the cores or to conceal their structural role entirely.

So effective was FEMA at concealing the nature of the cores that the 9/11 Commission Report , citing the FEMA Report, denied the very existence of the core columns.

W. Niederhut: 

I have never looked into the 9/11 scene; too much on my free-time plate with the JFKA. 

But one question: I understand a false-flag op, and taking down the WTC as a false-flag op makes "sense," if one accepts it as such (it goes without saying I oppose all violence). 

But what would be the point of taking down WTC7? The additional propaganda value would seem minimal, even non-existant. 

Well, if 9/11 was a false flag op, it was successful, and for the long run. Today's headline: 

"U.S. carries out air strikes against Iran-backed militia in Iraq, Syria" 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W. Niederhut: 

I have never looked into the 9/11 scene; too much on my free-time plate with the JFKA. 

But one question: I understand a false-flag op, and taking down the WTC as a false-flag op makes "sense," if one accepts it as such (it goes without saying I oppose all violence). 

But what would be the point of taking down WTC7? The additional propaganda value would seem minimal, even non-existant. 

Well, if 9/11 was a false flag op, it was successful, and for the long run. Today's headline: 

"U.S. carries out air strikes against Iran-backed militia in Iraq, Syria" 

Benjamin,

I agree with David Ray Griffin's analysis that 9/11 was most likely a false flag op used as a "New Pearl Harbor" type event to mobilize popular support for widespread military interventions in the Mideast and Central Asia by the Bush-Cheney administration.  And, in fact, George W. Bush's approval rating sky-rocketed to 90% after 9/11-- as Henry Kissinger correctly predicted in December of 2000, after the 5-4 Bush v. Gore ruling by the SCOTUS.

As for WTC7, it was built and owned by Larry Silverstein, the same man who was awarded the leases for WTC1 and WTC2 by the Port Authority in July of 2001.  Silverstein, ultimately, collected $4.5 billion from a consortium of insurance companies that underwrote the policies for the WTC in the summer of 2001.

Silverstein stated in a video recording that he, "Told them to pull it" (i.e., WTC7) shortly before WTC7 collapsed in a free fall demolition late in the day on 9/11.   But who was he referring to as "them?"  The NYFD does not conduct building demolitions, and an expert demolition of a 47 floor steel skyscraper like WTC7 would have required lengthy, advanced preparation by a crew of demolition experts.

Edited by W. Niederhut