The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I didn’t say that 

If you had said it, Paul, I would have agreed with your diagnosis.

IMO, Trump is an extreme narcissist and a sociopath-- a man devoid of empathy who habitually lies and manipulates others to meet his own needs.

He should have the decency now to take responsibility for his deeply flawed treaty with the Taliban, rather than trying to blame Biden for the fall out.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

On 9/2/2021 at 5:37 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

The author has followed up, and the original article was not “true”, rather it was written to punk 9-11 “truthers”. The author has been a long time contributor to CounterPunch, so the article initially appeared as an outlier or some sort of satire. The author’s explanation is here:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/09/10/belief-truth-science-religion-and-9-11/

The author believes NIST has it right. I personally don’t know enough of the science involved to hold an opinion, and therefore consider the building demolition concepts the wrong rabbit hole for skeptics when there are other more robust shelters to dwell while doubting the official findings.

That said, the author’s endorsement of Occam’s Razor as a reliable guide to the truth fails to account for the subjectivity at play determining what is in fact the simplest explanation. Both sides of the JFK debate, for example, have invoked the formula although only one side can be right - i.e. the simplest explanation can only be determined when all the facts are “on the table”.

12 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

The author has followed up, and the original article was not “true”, rather it was written to punk 9-11 “truthers”. The author has been a long time contributor to CounterPunch, so the article initially appeared as an outlier or some sort of satire. The author’s explanation is here:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/09/10/belief-truth-science-religion-and-9-11/

The author believes NIST has it right. I personally don’t know enough of the science involved to hold an opinion, and therefore consider the building demolition concepts the wrong rabbit hole for skeptics when there are other more robust shelters to dwell while doubting the official findings.

That said, the author’s endorsement of Occam’s Razor as a reliable guide to the truth fails to account for the subjectivity at play determining what is in fact the simplest explanation. Both sides of the JFK debate, for example, have invoked the formula although only one side can be right - i.e. the simplest explanation can only be determined when all the facts are “on the table”.

Jeff,

You are correct about the fact that the Counter Punch article is bunk-- written to discredit the 9/11 Truth research.

As for the physics of the WTC building demolitions-- it is simple.

WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 all collapsed to the ground at virtual free fall acceleration.

Ergo, there was no significant resistance to free fall collapse (at the acceleration of gravity.)

In other words, the lower steel substructures were abruptly demolished by explosives.

Honestly, the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth have explained the physics quite clearly.

That's why the perpetrators of 9/11 (and their M$M contractors) have been so desperate to black out any coverage of their research.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/near-free-fall-acceleration

COVID ravages the Republican Party as 21 out of 23 most infected states voted for Trump

by Sarah K. Burris September 12, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/ravages-republican-trump-states/

“Last week, the hashtag "GOPDeathCult" was trending on social media as Republican governors continued to refuse to take precautions to keep their states safe. The recent COVID-19 numbers now show that out of the 23 worst states for the virus in the country, 21 of them voted for Donald Trump in the last election. “

“The chain of correlation makes it "much harder to assert that politics is not playing a role," wrote the Post's correspondent Philip Bump. “

“Read the full piece at The Washington Post. “

Death Cult indeed. All hail the Hale-Bopp Comet!

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

As a former Librarian, I resemble that remark.

Former librarian here too. Want to hear a good library story? My last job was running a prison library. We had a small world globe on a table in the library, and this inmate was searching for something on the globe. He said, "Mr. Ecker, can you help me find the North Pole on this globe?" I pointed out where it was, saying, "It's right here on top." And he said, "Oh, no wonder I couldn't find it."

3 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Former librarian here too. Want to hear a good library story? My last job was running a prison library. We had a small world globe on a table in the library, and this inmate was searching for something on the globe. He said, "Mr. Ecker, can you help me find the North Pole on this globe?" I pointed out where it was, saying, "It's right here on top." And he said, "Oh, no wonder I couldn't find it."

I'm sorry to say I chuckled at that.  It's really sad. 

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I'm sorry to say I chuckled at that.  It's really sad. 

"This Frank Sinatra, 'The Voice,' telling all you hep kiddies out there in radioland to stay in school."

"And this is Dean Martin, telling you...whatever Frank said."

Edited by David Andrews

I guess many have already seen this.  It didn't take quite 56 years to get to super pac's but I just watched this earlier, missed it last year when it came out.  Chuckled again multiple times throughout, at the irony at times, then laughed out  loud near the end about the about a small town gaming the system.  An interesting statement about the political world we live in and dark money (inspired by Jane Mayer?).

Irresistible - Trailer (imdb.com) 

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 9/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, W. Niederhut said:

And vaccine mandates are as American as apple pie-- upheld by the SCOTUS in the case of Jacobson v. Massachusetts.

W, check link below for further discussion.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/vaccine-mandates-results-dont-safeguard-childrens-rights-or-health-how-did-we-get-here/

On 9/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, W. Niederhut said:

The latest CDC data indicates that un-vaccinated Americans were 11 times more likely to die of COVID in 2021 than the vaccinated.

This link addresses that statistical manipulation.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-manipulated-data-create-pandemic-unvaxxed-narrative/

On 9/13/2021 at 12:20 AM, Ron Ecker said:

Funny story, Ron.  Just as a matter of interest, the North Pole is only at the top of the globe on Midsummer's day, surely?

2 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Funny story, Ron.  Just as a matter of interest, the North Pole is only at the top of the globe on Midsummer's day, surely?

Isn't the North Pole shifting?

Supposed to be in the Michigan area fairly soon?