Jump to content
The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Considering Q-anon is most likely a psy-op whose goal is to discredit whomever its controllers decide to, this is a logical development. I believe we are approaching a flash point with this. The insanity of the propaganda to vaccinate everyone against something that the vast majority of people will survive, is bizarre and not based on any firm science at all. In fact, the potential consequences of such a campaign do most certainly include a mass death event, depopulation.

To the above point, a vaccine expert who has worked at senior positions for the Gates Foundation, GAVI, and other bigpharma companies recently came out and said "We must halt all ongoing Covid-19 mass vaccination campaigns" because we are essentially destroying peoples natural immunity (NK cells) which are flexible in its response to virus variants, of which there are already thousands. It is the unprecedented nature of vaccinating people while the virus is constantly mutating that will likely lead to "viral escape". I can't urge everyone enough to watch this interview before he is labeled as some kind of Q-Anon put up job, it would be tough to call this guy an anti-vaxxer.

This is where we are at folks and shame on us for allowing a multi billionaire who literally said we can reduce the population if we are good about vaccinations (no one ever asked him how vaccines would lower the population), to have such control that he does. Btw, his only explanation for that previous point I have ever heard is something like "The healthier people are, the less babies they have". Considering he has spent at least $10-15 billion dollars on his "decade of vaccines" research, how many lives could he have made healthier through simpler efforts like sanitation improvement? Anyone remember (right before the "decade of vaccines" was announced) the "Good Club" meeting in 2009 with Gates, David Rockefeller, Oprah and other billionaires where they discussed the horrible overpopulation issue through the cover of philanthropy?

"May they for God’s sake draw the world’s attention to what I think is now likely to become the biggest and most tragic mistake made in the history of public health in general and in the field of vaccination in particular." - G. Vanden Bossche

interview can be found here:

https://open.lbry.com/@Dryburgh:7/geert-vanden-bossche-open-letter-to-who-halt-all-covid-19-mass-vaccination:e

his paper:

https://www.deblauwetijger.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Geert-vanden-Bossche-2.pdf

This is flat out wack job stuff. It's real. Get the vax. The dangerous variants come from INFECTIONS in the population NOT vaccines or their effects.

Seriously dangerous stuff and the people who work in the field get tired of this crap because their families have to suffer with effects of the kookville, no mask, no vax, whack-a-doodles who perpetuate this sh!t. F off and skip doctors Dennis next time you need one.

We're all tired of people like you who can't have the common decency to take precautions so my wife and family can get done with this crap and not KILL another FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE because of your mental illness.

And yeah she's an expert, with thousands of clinical patients and a practice who the state were in consults with because of her specialties (triple board certified) with years of working with immuno-compromised people. Viruses mutate all by their little ol selves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

This is flat out wack job stuff. It's real. Get the vax. The dangerous variants come from INFECTIONS in the population NOT vaccines or their effects.

Seriously dangerous stuff and the people who work in the field get tired of this crap because their families have to suffer with effects of the kookville, no mask, no vax, whack-a-doodles who perpetuate this sh!t. F off and skip doctors Dennis next time you need one.

We're all tired of people like you who can't have the common decency to take precautions so my wife and family can get done with this crap and not KILL another FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE because of your mental illness.

And yeah she's an expert, with thousands of clinical patients and a practice who the state were in consults with because of her specialties (triple board certified) with years of working with immuno-compromised people. Viruses mutate all by their little ol selves.

Bob,

     This is a looming crisis in the U.S.  Apparently, about 45% of Republican males in the U.S. do not intend to get a COVID vaccine this year-- the same guys who don't believe in wearing masks. 

     That's a very large sub-population of potentially asymptomatic, virus-shedding carriers-- and also a breeding ground for more deadly COVID mutations.

     The issue has a philosophical dimension-- libertarianism vs. utilitarianism-- similar to the issue of gun control.

     What happens in a free society when individual liberty (rights) directly endangers the public welfare?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

This is flat out wack job stuff. It's real. Get the vax. The dangerous variants come from INFECTIONS in the population NOT vaccines or their effects.

Seriously dangerous stuff and the people who work in the field get tired of this crap because their families have to suffer with effects of the kookville, no mask, no vax, whack-a-doodles who perpetuate this sh!t. F off and skip doctors Dennis next time you need one.

We're all tired of people like you who can't have the common decency to take precautions so my wife and family can get done with this crap and not KILL another FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE because of your mental illness.

And yeah she's an expert, with thousands of clinical patients and a practice who the state were in consults with because of her specialties (triple board certified) with years of working with immuno-compromised people. Viruses mutate all by their little ol selves.

Yeah, I'm sure the thought of pitching in for a cause greater than themselves is absolutely terrifying!  When their kids ask about the pandemic, they'll go into a 25 minute spiel!

Kids eyes glaze over!

 Imagine all the poor public school  teachers who have to work around and delicately try to undo the stupid anti social  responses the kids inherited from their Fathers! Any hazard pay for that?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Bob,

     This is a looming crisis in the U.S.  Apparently, about 45% of Republican males in the U.S. do not intend to get a COVID vaccine this year-- the same guys who don't believe in wearing masks. 

     That's a very large sub-population of potentially asymptomatic, virus-shedding carriers-- and also a breeding ground for more deadly COVID mutations.

     The issue has a philosophical dimension-- libertarianism vs. utilitarianism-- similar to the issue of gun control.

     What happens in a free society when individual liberty (rights) directly endangers the public welfare?

I disagree. There's no philosophical bent, they're just plain, flat out, stupid. Hopefully the stupid f*s just weed themselves out by dying while dragging as few others with them as possible. These are the idiots we're seeing in hospitals with CV clogging up the system where people with cancer, blood disorders, trauma victims and on and on can't see their physicians in person for care. It's not as bad now because people have been doing better but as time goes on the dumber get sifted out into slag. I'm so tired of it I just don't care what happens to them or their grandmas.

This sh!t could have been almost over if people would do something as simple as COVER THEIR MOUTHS WHEN THEY COUGH, like mommy used to tell us. That's essentially what wearing a mask is. But the stupids don't get it and that's because they can find another idiot, like Dennis has, who confirms some bias they want to have IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT EVERY OTHER EXPERT HAS GIVEN THEIR EDUCATED OPINION AND CLINICAL EXPERIENCES of the virus.

Sure there are unknowns, but do your really have to be told to wash your hands after going potty??? Apparently some do. And I can accurately diagnose that as stupid.

Edited by Bob Ness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

 Imagine all the poor public school  teachers who have to work around and delicately try to undo the stupid anti social  responses the kids inherited from their Fathers! Any hazard pay for that?

Seriously hahaha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

I disagree. There's no philosophical bent, they're just plain, flat out, stupid.

         The philosophical issue is evident, though, if we think about the problem in terms of an individual's right to refuse medical treatment-- e.g., vaccination.   

         I suspect that most of us in the U.S. would disagree with forcing "competent" adults to get a vaccine against their will.   It's the age old conflict between libertarianism and utilitarianism-- individual rights vs. optimizing the public good.

        The same philosophical issue is at the heart of our gun control controversy.

        Personally, I believe that our libertarian gun laws in the U.S. are insane, from a "public health" standpoint, but we live in a culture, and a legal system, that prizes individual, libertarian rights.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

         The philosophical issue is evident, though, if we think about the problem in terms of an individual's right to refuse medical treatment-- e.g., vaccination.   

         I suspect that most of us in the U.S. would disagree with forcing "competent" adults to get a vaccine against their will.   It's the age old conflict between libertarianism and utilitarianism-- individual rights vs. optimizing the public good.

        The same philosophical issue is at the heart of our gun control controversy.

        Personally, I believe that our libertarian gun laws in the U.S. are insane, from a "public health" standpoint, but we live in a culture, and a legal system, that prizes individual, libertarian rights.

Oh I know YOU can make an argument about libertarian this and libertarian that but the vast majority of these people just parrot idiots they find somewhere to validate whatever they're puking out. Some just don't even care. Many couldn't find their own ass with a map and flashlight. I for one have a spouse that doesn't get to use her "rights" or "libertarian ideals" to throw these f*ing chumps out on the street when they show up at the hospital. She has to treat them regardless of their carelessness or stupid attitudes about masks or whatever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bob Ness said:

Oh I know YOU can make an argument about libertarian this and libertarian that but the vast majority of these people just parrot idiots they find somewhere to validate whatever they're puking out. Some just don't even care. Many couldn't find their own ass with a map and flashlight. I for one have a spouse that doesn't get to use her "rights" or "libertarian ideals" to throw these f*ing chumps out on the street when they show up at the hospital. She has to treat them regardless of their carelessness or stupid attitudes about masks or whatever. 

        I share her frustration.  It's an issue that Dr. Fauci was getting at in his recent public statements about the way that opposition to rational public health interventions got "politicized" in 2020, in a manner that contributed directly to our high COVID mortality rates in the U.S.

       The same "libertarian" ideology has played a major role in our high gun-related homicide rates in the U.S.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That darned Hippocratic Oath.  They should be able to ask on entry to the hospital, did you wear a mask in public?  If the answer is no, sorry, we can't help you.

Being sarcastic, playing the devil's advocate (maybe literally).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just had my second shot yesterday.  I was still in the process of pulling up my short sleeve when the EMS guy said he was done.  He stuck me and had a bandaid on me and I didn't feel a thing.  Maybe we can vaccinate these morons in their sleep.  You know, a deep state conspiracy of sorts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My reaction was exactly the same Paul, the most painless shot I've ever taken! But I didn't really look, and it was over! Do you think this could all be a big charade that the whole nation got sucked into?   ha ha ha
 
My first moderna shot a month ago was quick and painless. I had my second moderna shot a week ago, and particularly moderna I had heard packs quite a wallop, with  any one of a few symptoms up to chills for a 24 hour period. I experienced no specific symptoms but I did feel under the weather the next day. I would compare it to feeling like you're about to come on to a  flu, that never really happens. A day later I'm fine. Just my experience.
 
 
Just to give you my overall experience. I don't take flu shots every year. But I've taken a pretty fair amount of vaccinations in my life and I've never had a worse reaction than a little muscle soreness. But I've been blessed with good health and a good immune system, not to say you couldn't have good health and have a bad reaction.

And of course, it's true is that you won't be able to sue anybody for a bad vaccine reaction. It's been done very quickly because it's a worldwide pandemic emergency. There's always risk in life.  If some argue that some drugs with some efficacy that were cheaper were ignored, that night be true. Then get on your government for overpaying, but for you, the vaccine is free!
 
My guess is that they're not going to force you to take the vaccine any more than they're going to take your guns away. But keep away from me! If countries require to see your vaccination card to travel to a foreign country, I don't see that as an infringement at all. That's a country's right. And if you come from somewhere with some weird  strain, I don't want your filthy untested ass in my country.
 
There is some prudence in waiting to see if there is going to be a good degree of adverse reaction. Obviously we can't wait for years. I've heard there's a lot of adverse reactions within 6 months. The testing, I believe has been going on for at least 9 months, and there have been a lot returns that have come in now. Some of us aren't able to get it right away. So that gives some of us a little more time to judge. But it's a complete illusion to think you're going to "know' with utter certainty.
 
Hearing Cliff talk about so many injections in his childhood. If ever there's a case for fear taking the vaccine, he has it, but he has taken it. I'm on an expat forum of people largely from the U.S. Canada  and Europe who are living in foreign countries. Some of these people are in their late 70's even 80's and are in failing health. In some cases I've heard reservations to take the vaccine because they've been surprised that the isolation that they've had to endure over the last year was not near as hard as they had anticipated, because they're reaching a station in their lives where there will naturally be more seclusion and fewer contacts.
 
I'd ask anybody here who has not had an adverse reaction to some vaccination in the past. Why would now be any different? What's holding you up? Hopefully not some silly theory that this is all a big conspiracy involving Bill Gates and Faucci and George Soros that your peer group have given themselves over to? ( and their aim is to what ?"chip"you or corner the world money supply?") Or any number of other theories. Or reading some life changing article or watching some life changing video? I've certainly seen here where people cling to books that reinforce their previous theories to the point that it's caused me to ask how substantiated a theory is it really?
 
If these theories make you go counter to your life experience, without any outside real evidence, then you're not thinking for yourself.
No you're not thinking for yourself!
heh heh
 
To those I would say, Stop being afraid of your  peer groups response, or what you may have authoritively told your friends, just do it! If that night, you're feeling tired, headachey and slow, bear it in silence and suck it up!
 
People on both the right and left, are getting hep to the tyranny of the last 40 years of the financial elites and their marginalizing of the middle classes. Why do you think it is they've been paying big money to cut in line for a vaccination? Because they're stupid?? And you're smart? That's music to their ears!----Fooled again!
******
Edited by Kirk Gallaway
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
My reaction was exactly the same Paul, the most painless shot I've ever taken! 

Kirk,

I decided that my first shot nurse hates men.

She was ever so gentle with my wife, but when she turned to me, she just jabbed it in like Sheena, Queen of the Jungle. She didn't go in square with my bicep, she went in sideways and hit my rotator cuff. I bled like a stuck pig.

My second shot went in as painless as yours. (in my other arm of course).

😀

Steve Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...