The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Sue for their release!

What have they got to hide?

My guess is that sooner or later the FBI will visit Paxton to request the texts and emails and if he refuses to cooperate then the Justice Department will take the steps necessary to obtain them. If this were to occur, Paxton will face public condemnation. He must be hiding something. 

25 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Isn't it rather odd that no one in our M$M ever publishes anything about why the Saudis murdered Khashoggi?

What did Khashoggi know that the Saudis didn't want the public to know about?

Nukes?  9/11?  The proxy war in Syria?

Donald Trump has too much time on his hands and is going crazy over the lack of attention.

I've been picking up references to him hijacking wedding receptions at Mar-A-Lago to get on the microphone.

Here's a 2 minute clip of him doing just that on Saturday night going on about Iran and the border and Biden.

https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-03-28-032821-donald-trump-1060075/

I know that's what I want in my wedding reception.

Steve Thomas

No one talks about how bad, I mean really bad, the Saudis are.  Even when they do godawful things, the sting does not seem to last very long.

Besides the murder of the journalist, and their role in 9-11, they have secretly funded the Muslim Brotherhood for decades.  The Muslim Brotherhood was originally backed by the British.  But as time went on, and Saudi Arabia became a country of mega wealth and a base for Islamic Fundamentalism, the Saudis backed the Brotherhood.  

There is a good book on this that one should read to understand the Middle East.  Its called Devil's Game by Robert Dreyfuss. It was only after I read that book that I began to understand why the neocons were opposing Assad, and why the Saudis paid so much money to propagandize against who Nasser really was.  To give you a hint: the Mossad started Hamas to sideline the PLO's progress. This is one reason I hope the reign of Benjy N is over.  As Woodward noted in his book Rage, Benjy wanted nothing to do with the PLO, and he wanted Trump to break relations with them, which he largely did. Thanks to Jared's friendship with Benjy.

In Devil's Game, Dreyfuss notes that Nasser was probably the last best hope for an overall peace in the Middle East. Both the Saudis and the Israelis did everything they could to poison the relationship between Nasser and JFK. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

No one talks about how bad, I mean really bad, the Saudis are.  Even when they do godawful things, the sting does not seem to last very long.

Besides the murder of the journalist, and their role in 9-11, they have secretly funded the Muslim Brotherhood for decades.  The Muslim Brotherhood was originally backed by the British.  But as time went on, and Saudi Arabia became a country of mega wealth and a base for Islamic Fundamentalism, the Saudis backed the Brotherhood.  

There is a good book on this that one should read to understand the Middle East.  Its called Devil's Game by Robert Dreyfuss. It was only after I read that book that I began to understand why the neocons were opposing Assad, and why the Saudis paid so much money to propagandize against who Nasser really was.  To give you a hint: the Mossad started Hamas to sideline the PLO's progress. This is one reason I hope the reign of Benjy N is over.  As Woodward noted in his book Rage, Benjy wanted nothing to do with the PLO, and he wanted Trump to break relations with them, which he largely did. Thanks to Jared's friendship with Benjy.

In Devil's Game, Dreyfuss notes that Nasser was probably the last best hope for an overall peace in the Middle East. Both the Saudis and the Israelis did everything they could to poison the relationship between Nasser and JFK. 

Thanks for the reference, Jim.  I need to read Dreyfuss's book.

A related book about the Saudis, the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and longstanding MI6 and CIA ops in the Middle East is French journalist Thierry Meyssan's 2019 book, Before Our Very Eyes.   

It's amazing how little discussion exists anywhere in the U.S. M$M about Saudi involvement in everything from the wars in Bosnia and Kosovo to 9/11, Iraq, the Arab Spring, Libya, and the Syrian proxy war.

Amazon.com: Before Our Very Eyes, Fake Wars and Big Lies: From 9/11 to Donald Trump eBook: Meyssan, Thierry: Books