The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

I have a problem when we are told that we should get boosters to help alleviate anticipated emergency room problems due to the overwhelming number of new cases that Omicron will bring. If it turns out that the latest variant is causing much more serious illness I’ll change my tune. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

14 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I have a problem when we are told that we should get boosters to help alleviate anticipated emergency room problems due to the overwhelming number of new cases that Omicron will bring. If it turns out that the latest variant is causing much more serious illness I’ll change my tune. 

Paul,

I got my third Pfizer booster two months ago because the efficacy of the first two vaccine doses appears to wane after about six months.  At the time, I was mainly worried about the Delta variant, and I was six months out from my second shot.   Unvaccinated seniors in the U.S. are still dying from Delta, especially in counties that voted for Donald Trump.

I was a bit surprised to see some data this week indicating that only 17% of U.S. citizens have received a third booster, but I believe that data included children over the age of five.

9 hours ago, John Butler said:

Thanks, Bob for replying.

Probably not.  Those are better odds for surviving than other things.  A lot of other things.  Surviving others folk's noxious and unwarranted humor is one.  There are lots of people full of it.  

I am a vet from the Viet Nam era.  I have multiple service-connected disabilities to the 100% level.  Plus, several other serious health problems.  I was in and out of the hospital for office visits, lab tests, surgeries, CT Scans, MRIs, and other procedures from 2019 to early 2021.

I never saw any hall packed or emergency rooms packed with victims of covid.  I don't know of anyone denied medical services due to covid.    

Well I'm glad you didn't but I've seen it and my wife has too so I'm just guessing they didn't take you on a tour of the rooms they keep CV patients or it wasn't bad in your area. Reminds me of Wheeler showing pictures of empty waiting rooms as if they're going to keep CV patients there. She's had to decline service and send people hundreds of miles away for procedures as has happened elsewhere, particularly with Delta (in our area). Those are facts.

My VNV friend Drops almost died, was in the hospital for a month and is still foggy from July. He had injuries sustained in an ambush (multiple AK rounds and a B40) and is disabled and some stupid MF brought it into his room. 

So there you go. Those are the facts and I for one get tired of listening to idiots whose heads are impossible to penetrate.

9 hours ago, John Butler said:

No babies here Bob.  Just one cantankerous old guy.  And, the old guy gave up drinking Kool aid a long time ago, particularly the government brand.

Yeah right. Really sounds that way. Just a different flavor of Kool Aid sounds like to me. Really. It's that tough to get a vaxx, as many as they've given to you? I suppose wearing a mask is a huge infringement too. Those are the people I wish she'd just throw the F out on the street and if you're one of those, then yes you haven't made it past baby to cantankerous.

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Highly recommend getting the booster asap. Omicron may in fact be a sign that the bug is weakening - hopefully. I guess the way these things work is that the virus mutates into weaker more contagious versions which is good and bad. Goes around more but starts looking more like a flu or weaker respiratory bug. That's what my authorities say anyway. Fingers crossed. We're so tired of it.

Letter from House Select Committee to James Waldron:

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/Longworth%201016_20211216_163925.pdf

image.png.6253ca8b7c9f0d67401fe40e8d3938f5.png

This is not just objecting to a State’s Electors.

To disrupt an official proceeding of Congress is a crime.

This is quickly becoming a criminal matter.

Steve Thomas

Sounds about right:

Anti-Vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s House Party Guests Told to Get Vaccinated Before Coming

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-house-party-guests-were-told-to-get-vaccinated-before-coming?via=newsletter&source=BI-CS-All

9 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Highly recommend getting the booster asap. Omicron may in fact be a sign that the bug is weakening - hopefully. I guess the way these things work is that the virus mutates into weaker more contagious versions which is good and bad. Goes around more but starts looking more like a flu or weaker respiratory bug. That's what my authorities say anyway. Fingers crossed. We're so tired of it.

I personally know two people who have had heart issues now immediately after boosting, I know of ( friends family and friends friends) three people who have died of heart attacks within 48 hours of jabbing and two ( under 50) who have heart attacks but survived ( to be told they were dehydrated and anxious, seriously). Now there are football teams over here calling off games indefinitely because of the number of heart issues footballers are having. There have been 150 incidents of professional players having heart problems in the last 9 months. These are incidents on the pitch, think how many players have come forward to coaches and staff with issues we don't know about.  I genuinely mention this because I haven't seen it anywhere else on this thread and there are several very vocal pro boosters on here. Don't exercise hard within the beneficial functioning time of the boost/jab.

Studies seem to suggest that some age groups have a few weeks of increased protection against the super deadly covid, ignoring the massive depletion of T cells which opens you up to other infection of course. . During this period seems to be the danger period for loading your heart. Your heart will be damaged by the spike proteins anyway but the immediate weeks are most dangerous for a proper attack. 

48 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

I personally know two people who have had heart issues now immediately after boosting, I know of ( friends family and friends friends) three people who have died of heart attacks within 48 hours of jabbing and two ( under 50) who have heart attacks but survived ( to be told they were dehydrated and anxious, seriously). Now there are football teams over here calling off games indefinitely because of the number of heart issues footballers are having. There have been 150 incidents of professional players having heart problems in the last 9 months. These are incidents on the pitch, think how many players have come forward to coaches and staff with issues we don't know about.  I genuinely mention this because I haven't seen it anywhere else on this thread and there are several very vocal pro boosters on here. Don't exercise hard within the beneficial functioning time of the boost/jab.

Studies seem to suggest that some age groups have a few weeks of increased protection against the super deadly covid, ignoring the massive depletion of T cells which opens you up to other infection of course. . During this period seems to be the danger period for loading your heart. Your heart will be damaged by the spike proteins anyway but the immediate weeks are most dangerous for a proper attack. 

Jake,

I didn't know this.  Thanks for the info.  Of course, those who wish to will discount this as anecdotal information.

My avoidance of the vaccine or government sponsored vaccines goes back to the 1950s when I was in elementary school.  I was forced to take polio shots which I would have avoided if I could.  Gerald Ford wanted to do another round of polio vaccines or at least he suggested it before the 1976 election.  It could be part of the reason Jimmy Carter won in 1976. 

Anyway, he was turned down on the new polio vaccine.  At the time that got me to thinking that there might have been something wrong with the polio shots we received in the 1950s.  Later information confirmed that.  By the 1980s there was very few things I thought the government was truthful about.  Today, that has changed to questioning everything!

It is a strange journey from believing Lyndon Johnson was the best president ever and who one day stand with the great presidents such as George Washington.  Yes, a strange journey when almost everything you knew has flipped into something else.

Edited by John Butler

23 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

Oh boy. More depressing news.

I already have heart problems. Have had for 14 years now. Afib with two ablasion procedures that didn't take. Mild heart attack last February with elevated Troponin levels. Main artery 80% blocked so stent inserted.

Over weight by 30 lbs. Am looking to get my booster shot any day now. Already had two Pfizer shots.

Better get my affairs in order I guess just in case. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Surely, I can't be the only forum member here who has known people with post-polio syndromes, or with siblings and relatives who died of polio in the era before Salk and Sabin's vaccines.

The ignorance about virology and vaccines nowadays is truly shocking.

It's the Age of Misinformation.

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Surely, I can't be the only forum member here who has known people with post-polio syndromes, or with siblings and relatives who died of polio in the era before Salk and Sabin's vaccines.

The ignorance about virology and vaccines nowadays is truly shocking.

It's the Age of Misinformation.

Vaccine Theory and vaccine reality are two different things. The graphs showing the cases of the most vaccinated virus' over time all show that they were in rapid decline before vaccine introduction. If you'd like I'll dig out the graphs, I checked them myself with vaccine introduction dates. Changes in health care, sanitation, refrigeration, standards of living, disinfectant, soaps etc is what cumulatively got rid of health issues that vaccines ' solved' . Polio is the poster child of vaccines and even that only has an overlap with a decline in cases if you take the pilot test years as the start point. 

Anyway, MRNa is something totally different and has been denied' vaccine' status previously by the patent office twice on the grounds that it isn't a vaccine, doesn't work and killed all its lab animals. Honestly, if it makes you feel better and safer to get it then do so. Placebos work and you may have no ill effects. Studies and data analysis now are showing that the jabs don't offer greater protection outside of the oldest and youngest people for a week or two - then its down hill after that and overall deaths are up, vaccinated people are dying at a higher rate ( when age corrected) than unvaccinated, Omnicrom is basically a weak cold and T cell production is virtually destroyed in the week after Jabbing takes place. 

This is all aside from the heart issues people are having, the heart shows these issues up first for obvious reasons but long term will cause issues too. My friend went to her fathers funeral yesterday ( 71 but slim, fit and still cycling regularly) who died of a heart attack two days after the boost. No underlying conditions. The Funeral director literally said, " most of the deaths in the last month have been heart attacks with no underlying conditions, of all ages". There are signs on buses now in my area reading ' children have strokes too' - know how to react. I'm not joking and will happily share the images. 

I know I've criticised this thread for political squabbling but I'm seeing people bullying others into taking an infinite amount of experimental jabs for a virus which has been less deadly than driving ( at my mileage and age) for the last two years. Happy to post images and graphs but I've also likened this thread to twitter or reddit before so I'd be slightly hypocritical.