Jump to content
The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Fortunately for me I live with a scientist who is a clinician with thousands of patients and an authority on the subject due to her three board certifications and residencies studying among other things virology and immunology.

I for one encourage her to consider taking time off and F%ck the covidiots who spread garbage like this largely because I tire of sending her off to work to risk her and my life for people who can't do simple stuff like get a vaccine and wear a mask. It's literally mind numbing stupidity going on 2 years and we can afford to let the bug kill people off until we figure it's safe to come back.

She's sworn those oaths and what-not and fortunately not all her patients show up with CV to her exam room (yes - many have) so here we sit daily listening to this stuff. Meanwhile, at the hospital, refer trucks in July were parked for bodies of the "anti-vaxxers" while somebody with a large mass in their neck can't get a biopsy for weeks because there are too many people in gurneys in the halls.

The stupidity is withering.

 

I wonder if her impression is one shaped by a top down structure, Bob. I have family in the NHS, and friends. They are telling me what they are seeing. My cousin is a GP. I am listening to Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology in some of the V’s. He is pleading with people not to put this in their children. He and others are being censored, like Van den Bosche. 
it’s perfectly safe but, it’s experimental and the manufacturers need 100% immunity. If people will swallow that, they’ll swallow anything. I understand why they are going along with it. It’s the same reasons people think LHO killed JFK. 
 

It seems highly probable that we are witnessing “mass psychosis” which has been created by the constant state of fear. Psychologist Joost Meerloo writes very articulately about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Douglas Caddy

    1903

  • Benjamin Cole

    1824

  • W. Niederhut

    1565

  • Steve Thomas

    1526

35 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"New York, New Jersey Experiencing Highest Spread Of Omicron Variant In Country, CDC Says"

Dec 15, 2021

CBS New York

---30---

Chris-- I certainly think any and all news regarding the vaccines is worth knowing, including the downsides.  

For me, the issue is more practical.

Does it make sense to fight a respiratory virus, which has very small risks for those under 65, by shutting down parts of an economy, forcing people to stay at home, or imposing onerous travel bans, and making people wear masks, ending school years and so on? 

This is the public health sector's Vietnam-Afghanistan. They want the war to go on forever.  They believe in their cause. People who have questions are not patriotic, or worse. The Wuhan virus has become an ideological battlefield. 

Evidently, we are losing the war on the Wuhan virus. It evolves, adapts, mutates without any costs to itself. But it does not quit. 

Spooky virus...infects not only primates, but felines, canines, deer and minks. 

Biologists used to talk about the "cross-species barrier" in virus transmission.  

But the Wuhan virus is not bothered with that. 

Made in Wuhan lab...with funding from the US? Now, that is a story that must be suppressed. 

The media people who would suppress such a story...would you believe any thing else they have to say? 

 

 

“Never let a good crisis goto waste” 

The largest passing upwards of wealth in history. Jabs in perpetuity. People everywhere making a cut. It’s way better than war as a racket. We’re doing a great job of wiping out the poor and middle class. 
 

Our newspapers are covering up the rise in heart issues by running headlines about it being cold that is causing the rise. 
 

The best bit is, people with decent educations and competencies are sat there nodding with their cum face on, like nothing is happening. Cheerleading CNN and BBC like followers of Jim Jones. 
 

I think some folk would have seizures trying to comprehend Robert F. Kennedy JR’s book which was number one on Amazon and the No.1 selling book in the US for 2 weeks running. 2200 citations. Mass graves. The denial of early treatment which could have saved 80%. Its criminality. It’s shocking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If you start off the COVID-19 story by lying to the public about the origins of the virus...who believes what you have to say next?
 

We didn't listen much to the CDC in the beginning for the simple reason that they didn't know much more about CV than you or I do. I knew that the situation was going to be in flux until they had a chance to study it. That's not unreasonable. They were up against it and have an entirely different set of concerns. Namely, public safety.

My concern is me. We ignored their recommendations on masking and used them from almost day one. Their concern was supply and didn't want people to buy them up. I get it. We ignored them and purchased enough for our needs. Everyone could have used something but Fauci insisted that distancing was good enough. Until it wasn't. BS.

Then Biden came out and said you don't have to wear them and guess what? You can't pay people to wear them!  Then Delta came along. Just to get these idiots to wear a mask for 15 minutes in a store or on an airplane is almost impossible.

Now the new one. Wait to get a booster for 8 months! We got one at 5. Now they're saying the vaccines wanes at 5 or 6.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Our newspapers are covering up the rise in heart issues by running headlines about it being cold that is causing the rise.

So you're an authority on this? Maybe the the newspapers you're reading are flat out full of it.  or is this data someone is feeding you quoting VAERS? That one has been around a while.

Edited by Bob Ness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

So you're an authority on this? Maybe the the newspapers you're reading are flat out full of it.  or is this data someone is feeding you quoting VAERS? That one has been around a while.

I’ve done enough reading but, I prefer to listen to people like the mRNA inventor, Dr Robert Malone when it comes to the science. If we’re talking about ‘propaganda’ or the modern more palatable term for it; ‘PR’ then yes, I am qualified in that, I do it for a living, and it affords me a comfortable life.

I can agree that the papers are full of it. 

The UK government is currently investigating why we suddenly have this spike in still born babies. They have no explanation so far. 

PS instead of VAERS, we have something called a “Yellow Card” self reporting system in the UK, it’s equally inept. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I’ve done enough reading but, I prefer to listen to people like the mRNA inventor, Dr Robert Malone when it comes to the science. If we’re talking about ‘propaganda’ or the modern more palatable term for it; ‘PR’ then yes, I am qualified in that, I do it for a living, and it affords me a comfortable life.

I can agree that the papers are full of it. 

The UK government is currently investigating why we suddenly have this spike in still born babies. They have no explanation so far. 

PS instead of VAERS, we have something called a “Yellow Card” self reporting system in the UK, it’s equally inept. 

The problem is Malone has no current clinical experience with patients who have been diagnosed with other diseases or CV. He apparently has contracted it himself, in spite of not being a clinical physician working with patients (he must not understand masks - back to school time!). He asserts he's the "inventor" and may indeed have written papers on it but he is in no way an authority on CV or it's vaccines in the same way as the scientists and physicians who developed the vaccines and did test them. He's never done peer reviewed double blind studies of the vaccines nor does he sit on any boards who do. Of course he fits the narrative Hannity et al want to broadcast and is amenable to the publicity he gets, as I'm sure you're aware.

Many seriously ill people have no recourse other than to wait for the unvaccinated CV patients to clear - they often can't because the elderly who live in assisted living can't be released back to where they came from, rendering the hospitals into hotels. 

My wife and by extension myself get tired of arguing with ignorant people who couldn't care a less about anyone but themselves while she risks her life and other innocent people get the benefit of their selfishness. It would be different if CV infection were unavoidable but at this point a solution has been provided that is simple and available to all in the US and UK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

 

Like I've said, we're living through history. Every day. Enjoy it. Savor it. This is bigger than Watergate.

 

FGnvBICWYAEOWgo?format=jpg&name=small

Good start. Maybe Brancato can make playing cards hahaha?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

 

Like I've said, we're living through history. Every day. Enjoy it. Savor it. This is bigger than Watergate.

 

FGnvBICWYAEOWgo?format=jpg&name=small

Yeah , that looks like  the line up  of Ben's All Stars that he's hoping to transform  the Republican Party with!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chief Executive of the United Kingdom Health Security Agency (UHKSA) Dr. Jenny Harries (pictured) stated on Wednesday that the Omicron coronavirus variant is the "most significant threat to public health since start of the pandemic."

Harries predicted that the number of new daily cases in the upcoming days would be "staggeringly high" due to the variant, but admitted that it was too early to tell how serious the new infections will be.

The UK is speeding up its booster campaign in light of the rise in cases and in order to better fight the "Omicron emergency", as officials are hopeful that no new restrictions will be introduced before the holidays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

The problem is Malone has no current clinical experience with patients who have been diagnosed with other diseases or CV. He apparently has contracted it himself, in spite of not being a clinical physician working with patients (he must not understand masks - back to school time!). He asserts he's the "inventor" and may indeed have written papers on it but he is in no way an authority on CV or it's vaccines in the same way as the scientists and physicians who developed the vaccines and did test them. He's never done peer reviewed double blind studies of the vaccines nor does he sit on any boards who do. Of course he fits the narrative Hannity et al want to broadcast and is amenable to the publicity he gets, as I'm sure you're aware.

Many seriously ill people have no recourse other than to wait for the unvaccinated CV patients to clear - they often can't because the elderly who live in assisted living can't be released back to where they came from, rendering the hospitals into hotels. 

My wife and by extension myself get tired of arguing with ignorant people who couldn't care a less about anyone but themselves while she risks her life and other innocent people get the benefit of their selfishness. It would be different if CV infection were unavoidable but at this point a solution has been provided that is simple and available to all in the US and UK.

This is the tactic - discredit when they speak out. Although Dr Peter McCullough has largely avoided this, despite his advocacy of early treatment. 
We have multiple others in the same boat as Malone. Many who advocate double-blind studies. 
 

Last time I looked there were studies on the CDC website discrediting the efficiency of wearing masks. Dr Fauci’s emails indicate this to he the case. Which makes them a psychological tool. 
 

In contrast in the UK, we have been led to be terrified that hospitals will be overwhelmed and they never have in the vast majority of towns, cities etc. We have an average age of death of Covid in the UK of 82.5 and an average normal life expectancy of 81 of everything else. People would do well to try and understand the context of that. Meanwhile we are turning away cancer patients, to prioritise booster shots. While we are seeing studies from all over the place that assert natural immunity is between 6 and 13 times stronger than a vaccinated person. What we’re doing with these measures is causing a multitude of deaths for other reasons, it isn’t fair on people who have paid their taxes into a health system that is now failing them. We’re monetarily incentivising Dr’s to abandon other healthcare, so they can make £30 per shot. They set up clinics that only do shots as it’s incredibly profitable per day. Despite it being ruinous to Dr’s reputations speaking out, we have an ever growing list objecting to this senseless top down governance. 
 

Regarding your last point, we know a % of the population is always ignorant and that is commonplace to experience that in healthcare. We have had plenty of other preventable deaths that we aren’t up in arms about and viral infections. Your reaction comes down to data and must be proportionate. 
The worrying trend is intellectuals speaking out about this, giving serious reservations, not even so much about the jabs, their efficacy or side effects, more about government exploiting the situation to reduce freedoms. What most people are guilty of his having their eyes on the present particularly when afraid. Nobody has their eyes on the future. There are people planning ours that weren’t elected and this pandemic is the conduit. We could not be more distracted at this moment. 
 

PS Before I am accused of lacking compassion. The virus will kill my father, I am sure. He understands the cost benefit situation and what we are doing to society with these measures. It benefits one group of people only. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have longed believed that we have returned to the days of the John Birch Society- with terrorizing school boards, and book burning and all:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dave-bronson-admits-turning-off-fluoride-in-anchorage-water-during-in-person-mayoral-visit?ref=home?ref=home

The outspoken mayor of Anchorage, Alaska, has been forced to admit he turned off the fluoridation of the city’s water supply for around five hours before discovering that he wasn’t actually allowed to do that. Last weekend, Mayor Dave Bronson—who made headlines this year for his defense of anti-vaccine protesters who wore the yellow Star of David to signal their supposed oppression—denied claims that he meddled with the city’s water supply. However, in a Tuesday statement, he admitted it. Bronson’s office claimed workers complained to him that fluoride “burned the eyes and throats of staff who handled it,” leading to his decision to turn off the supply. However, that claim was disputed by union leaders who represent the workers. “It doesn’t make any sense,” said president of the Anchorage Municipal Employees Association, Jon Cecil. Conspiracists have been obsessed with the fluoridation of drinking water since the 1950s, falsely claiming that it’s a public-health risk or some form of population control. Bronson’s office said the supply was turned back on five hours after it was switched off after the action was found to violate the city’s municipal code.

Read it at Alaska Republic

Steve Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Chief Executive of the United Kingdom Health Security Agency (UHKSA) Dr. Jenny Harries (pictured) stated on Wednesday that the Omicron coronavirus variant is the "most significant threat to public health since start of the pandemic."

Harries predicted that the number of new daily cases in the upcoming days would be "staggeringly high" due to the variant, but admitted that it was too early to tell how serious the new infections will be.

The UK is speeding up its booster campaign in light of the rise in cases and in order to better fight the "Omicron emergency", as officials are hopeful that no new restrictions will be introduced before the holidays.

Current statistics suggest that 0.2285 percent of the people have died in the US from Covid.  800,000 deaths.  That's 99.7715 (pop. 350,000,000) percent who survive or are unaffected by the disease.  Another statistic says that 1 out of 100 old people catch covid and die.  99% odds is good enough for me not to be concerned.  Of course, when I say this, others say well, people have died.  And, that is true.  Are you afraid with these odds?  

Edited by John Butler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...