The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

The average age of a Covid death in the UK is 82.5. The average mortality age in general is 81 (UK). I can't even begin to imagine what the cognitive dissonance is like when people here at statement and still believe every word they are hearing from MSM and the government. 

VAERS is ineffective for capturing adverse reactions. Two studies, one in 2010 and one in 2016 (Harvard) point out that between 90 and 99% of adverse reactions are not being captured by this self reporting system. Its the same in the UK with our Yellow Card system. Just let that sink in. Your actual numbers of adverse reactions are 10 x what is being captured? Still don't think we have a problem?

Professional athletes in their 20's are collapsing and dying all over the globe of heart related issues. MSM is doing it's best to put out articles saying some were jabbed, or, it could be long form covid, or saying it has always happened. Then last week we are running articles all over MSM that cold weather is causing more heart attacks. The tissue of lies here is astounding. The UK government is ordering masses of anti-blood clot medicines. I guess as long as excuses are made by the MSM and government, you'll all just be accepting this is normal, meanwhile carry on living in terror about a virus that is looking as dangerous as one influenza in the 1960's and another in the 1950's. 

We have investigations ongoing in the UK to understand why morgues are suddenly full of still born babies. Meanwhile the Dr's pressure mothers to take the jabs as they'll have a reduced lung capacity. Telling them the jabs are 100% safe, yet they are also experimental until 2023. 

Nothing screams "trust the science" like governments suppressing trial data for between 55 and 75 years. The JFK researchers may be familiar with those timescales. 

Have you seen the leaked Pfizer contract with the Israeli government? There is an agreement to suppress adverse reactions for 10 years. 

You don't want to listen to the whole host of scientists, including some who have testified on congress about the dangers of these jabs. You'd prefer to look for cognitive bias material in the MSM that criticises them, as it makes your world seem in order. 

It's amazing, conspiracy theorists are having this eerie ability to see the future. When they said it was from a lab, they must have been ton foil hat wearers. When they said the lab was funded by the USA, they must be right down a rabbit hole. When they suggested vaccine passports were on the agenda, governments and MSM called them CT's, now look. 

I could go on and on and on .... 

Dr Mattias Desmet, has been talking about "Mass Formation Psychosis", explaining that the constant supply of fear via propaganda is paralysing peoples critical thinking skills, suppressing the logical mind, and people are put in an instinctive state, by this pressure. This isn't new, it's all in Dr Joost Meerloo's book "The rape of the mind." He explains how the masses were put into this mass psychosis, waves of fear put humans on a witch hunt in the 16th and 17th century. It turned ordinary educated liberal German people into people putting Jews in gas chambers. It's the same phenomenon happening now. And you want to ignore it, hide from reality, you want to believe your government are the good guys, as you've had a lifetime of conditioning to make you think like that, through everything from film, to MSM. You sit there watching TV, which changes your brain from Beta waves to Alpha waves, putting you in a suggestible state, akin to hypnosis, you all take it in subliminally. You wanna know how cults are all under the spell of a leader? This is it. 

We're in the end days of capitalism, the US dollar will cease to be the worlds base currency by the end of the decade, you're in for a very rough time, supply chain collapses, cyber attacks, food shortages, monetary system collapse and you're thinking Biden is going to pull a rabbit out of a hat, or Trump is coming back to save the day. All empires have this tremendous period of progress, then they fall into decay, and collapse. We're seeing the decay. I am no fan of Marx at all but, he did get something right. He predicted what the end days of capitalism would look like. He said corruption would be rife, oligarchs would cannibalise state institutions. Just consider what is happening to government and the health system. 

We've witnessed the largest passing upward of wealth in human history, it's staggering, the poor and middle class are becoming as one, they are being wiped out, made state dependant. If you guys can't see this is jabs for life, you're insane. It's the same racket at as war. Media manufactures consent, government pretends they are reacting to public demand, tax payer pays for it, private corps pick up the profits in perpetuity. 

Guys, wake up. This isn't about me being right or you being right, we're all screwed if 30% or more don't wake up. Technocratic dictatorship is coming. The only way it stops, is if we withdraw our consent, en mass. I sometimes think that because we've had this tremendous period of prosperity and safety in the west (post WW2) that nobody thinks things can be bad again. But, most of human history has been at the hands of tyrants. It's almost a miracle that we've had this great period. Democracy needs to be maintained, worked at, it's a fragile thing. I'll repeat this JFK quote once again:

"For a democracy to survive, people need to be vigilant, educated, and ready to rise up should their freedoms be threatened with being taken away."

John F. Kennedy 

295108025-quote-Niccolo-Machiavelli-men-

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

56 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

The average age of a Covid death in the UK is 82.5. The average mortality age in general is 81 (UK). I can't even begin to imagine what the cognitive dissonance is like when people here at statement and still believe every word they are hearing from MSM and the government. 

VAERS is ineffective for capturing adverse reactions. Two studies, one in 2010 and one in 2016 (Harvard) point out that between 90 and 99% of adverse reactions are not being captured by this self reporting system. Its the same in the UK with our Yellow Card system. Just let that sink in. Your actual numbers of adverse reactions are 10 x what is being captured? Still don't think we have a problem?

Professional athletes in their 20's are collapsing and dying all over the globe of heart related issues. MSM is doing it's best to put out articles saying some were jabbed, or, it could be long form covid, or saying it has always happened. Then last week we are running articles all over MSM that cold weather is causing more heart attacks. The tissue of lies here is astounding. The UK government is ordering masses of anti-blood clot medicines. I guess as long as excuses are made by the MSM and government, you'll all just be accepting this is normal, meanwhile carry on living in terror about a virus that is looking as dangerous as one influenza in the 1960's and another in the 1950's. 

We have investigations ongoing in the UK to understand why morgues are suddenly full of still born babies. Meanwhile the Dr's pressure mothers to take the jabs as they'll have a reduced lung capacity. Telling them the jabs are 100% safe, yet they are also experimental until 2023. 

Nothing screams "trust the science" like governments suppressing trial data for between 55 and 75 years. The JFK researchers may be familiar with those timescales. 

Have you seen the leaked Pfizer contract with the Israeli government? There is an agreement to suppress adverse reactions for 10 years. 

You don't want to listen to the whole host of scientists, including some who have testified on congress about the dangers of these jabs. You'd prefer to look for cognitive bias material in the MSM that criticises them, as it makes your world seem in order. 

It's amazing, conspiracy theorists are having this eerie ability to see the future. When they said it was from a lab, they must have been ton foil hat wearers. When they said the lab was funded by the USA, they must be right down a rabbit hole. When they suggested vaccine passports were on the agenda, governments and MSM called them CT's, now look. 

I could go on and on and on .... 

Dr Mattias Desmet, has been talking about "Mass Formation Psychosis", explaining that the constant supply of fear via propaganda is paralysing peoples critical thinking skills, suppressing the logical mind, and people are put in an instinctive state, by this pressure. This isn't new, it's all in Dr Joost Meerloo's book "The rape of the mind." He explains how the masses were put into this mass psychosis, waves of fear put humans on a witch hunt in the 16th and 17th century. It turned ordinary educated liberal German people into people putting Jews in gas chambers. It's the same phenomenon happening now. And you want to ignore it, hide from reality, you want to believe your government are the good guys, as you've had a lifetime of conditioning to make you think like that, through everything from film, to MSM. You sit there watching TV, which changes your brain from Beta waves to Alpha waves, putting you in a suggestible state, akin to hypnosis, you all take it in subliminally. You wanna know how cults are all under the spell of a leader? This is it. 

We're in the end days of capitalism, the US dollar will cease to be the worlds base currency by the end of the decade, you're in for a very rough time, supply chain collapses, cyber attacks, food shortages, monetary system collapse and you're thinking Biden is going to pull a rabbit out of a hat, or Trump is coming back to save the day. All empires have this tremendous period of progress, then they fall into decay, and collapse. We're seeing the decay. I am no fan of Marx at all but, he did get something right. He predicted what the end days of capitalism would look like. He said corruption would be rife, oligarchs would cannibalise state institutions. Just consider what is happening to government and the health system. 

We've witnessed the largest passing upward of wealth in human history, it's staggering, the poor and middle class are becoming as one, they are being wiped out, made state dependant. If you guys can't see this is jabs for life, you're insane. It's the same racket at as war. Media manufactures consent, government pretends they are reacting to public demand, tax payer pays for it, private corps pick up the profits in perpetuity. 

Guys, wake up. This isn't about me being right or you being right, we're all screwed if 30% or more don't wake up. Technocratic dictatorship is coming. The only way it stops, is if we withdraw our consent, en mass. I sometimes think that because we've had this tremendous period of prosperity and safety in the west (post WW2) that nobody thinks things can be bad again. But, most of human history has been at the hands of tyrants. It's almost a miracle that we've had this great period. Democracy needs to be maintained, worked at, it's a fragile thing. I'll repeat this JFK quote once again:

"For a democracy to survive, people need to be vigilant, educated, and ready to rise up should their freedoms be threatened with being taken away."

John F. Kennedy 

295108025-quote-Niccolo-Machiavelli-men-

"The average age of a Covid death in the UK is 82.5. The average mortality age in general is 81 (UK)."--Chris B.

Is that a real number?

I would like to know what fraction of C19 deaths involve fat and old smokers. 

I am not criticizing anyone for lifestyle choices. 

But what is, is. 

2 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

... by washing our hands and buying better refrigerators.

Wrong, Paul.  Vaccines have been crucial in the eradication of smallpox and polio.

Polio remains endemic today only in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan, where populations have remained unvaccinated.

Global Smallpox Eradication Program

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html

In 1959, the World Health Organization (WHO) started a plan to rid the world of smallpox. Unfortunately, this global eradication campaign suffered from a lack of funds, personnel, and commitment from countries, and a shortage of vaccine donations. Despite their best efforts, smallpox was still widespread in 1966, causing regular outbreaks across South America, Africa, and Asia.

The Intensified Eradication Program began in 1967 with a promise of renewed efforts. Laboratories in many countries where smallpox occurred regularly were able to produce more, higher-quality freeze-dried vaccine. Other factors that played an important role in the success of the intensified efforts included the development of the bifurcated needle, the establishment of a case surveillance system, and mass vaccination campaigns.

By the time the Intensified Eradication Program began in 1967, smallpox was already eliminated in North America (1952) and Europe (1953). Cases were still occurring in South America, Asia, and Africa (smallpox was never widespread in Australia). The Program made steady progress toward ridding the world of this disease, and by 1971 smallpox was eradicated from South America, followed by Asia (1975), and finally Africa (1977).

Polio eradication

Polio eradication, the permanent global cessation of circulation by the poliovirus and hence elimination of the poliomyelitis (polio) it causes, is the aim of a multinational public health effort begun in 1988, led by the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) and the Rotary Foundation.[1] These organizations, along with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and The Gates Foundation, have spearheaded the campaign through the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI). Successful eradication of infectious diseases has been achieved twice before, with smallpox[2] and bovine rinderpest.[3]

Prevention of disease spread is accomplished by vaccination. There are two kinds of polio vaccine—oral polio vaccine (OPV), which uses weakened poliovirus, and inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), which is injected. The OPV is less expensive and easier to administer, and can spread immunity beyond the person vaccinated, creating contact immunity. It has been the predominant vaccine used.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"The average age of a Covid death in the UK is 82.5. The average mortality age in general is 81 (UK)."--Chris B.

Is that a real number?

I would like to know what fraction of C19 deaths involve fat and old smokers. 

I am not criticizing anyone for lifestyle choices. 

But what is, is. 

The most up to date I have seen was a 2020 sample. It's correct. People just go silent when you mention it. Even Sir Patrick Vallance, the UK's chief scientific officer, said the virus wasn't a threat to most people in April or May 2020. The government knew very early on. The same guy who had £600,000 of shares in Astra Zeneca, the chosen provider of the vaccines in Britain. The government said there was no conflict of interest. Staggering ... 

Smoking doubles your risk of being in an ICU. 

Maintaining optimal levels of vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc helps maintain a strong immune system, along with a healthy balanced diet. Cut the alcohol consumption to a minimum. Exercise, sleep properly.  We knew all of these things early in the pandemic, it should have been information that was propagated by governments, if they wanted to save every life. 

I cannot recommend Robert F. Kennedy Jr's latest book enough. It's free with an audible trial. 2200 citations. He has written about his own opinion, he has quoted scientists all the way through the book. It was no 1 best seller for 2 weeks in the USA, it spent days as no #1 on Amazon (all books). Look at the ratings and reviews. It's shone a spotlight on the way American health has dived since 1984 since Fauci took over. What is astounding is the corruption. I'd expect him to be getting sued for years on end if what is he is pointing out is untrue. The worst thing by far is that we could have saved most people from this virus, but, blocked the treatment. If people want to argue the contents of the book, they have to read it and understand it first. Not ad hominem attack a bloke, the only consideration is whether what he is saying has merit or not. Unfortunately, it's going shock people. I completely understand why people don't want to see reality. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

1 minute ago, Paul Bacon said:

William, I was being sarcastic...😇

My mistake, Paul.  With all of the anti-vaxxer disinformation on this thread, I misinterpreted your humor.

As for my comment to Ben (above) about the apparent role of Fox News and Trump in undermining rational public health responses to the COVID pandemic, this just in...  *

Is Ben getting his newfound vaccine anti-boosterism from Fox?  🤥

*Fox News Host Advises Viewers Against Boosters as COVID Rages

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-host-greg-gutfeld-advises-viewers-against-boosters-as-covid-rages

December 17, 2021

*Trump sought to 'undermine' COVID-19 response, says panel

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/586287-house-oversight-report-trump-administration-sought-to-undermine-covid

December 17, 2021

meanwhile -- from https://www.blueridgemuse.com/node/62540

With a week left before Christmas, we face a time when COVID-19 is surging again, along with increases in hospitalizations and deaths. Mother Nature is laying waste to parts of America, particularly in the Midwest, and now we are now learning America is closer than ever to civil war.

Say what? Say three retired generals of our armed forces. They warn that the military must prepare for a massive, violent insurrection in 2024.

In a newspaper OpEd, retired Army major generals Paul D. Eaton, Antonio M. Taguva, and brigadier general Steven Anderson write:

As we approach the first anniversary of the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, we — all of us former senior military officials — are increasingly concerned about the aftermath of the 2024 presidential election and the potential for lethal chaos inside our military, which would put all Americans at severe risk.

In short: We are chilled to our bones at the thought of a coup succeeding next time.

They are not alone. Barbara F. Walter, a political science professor at the University of California at San Diego and a member of the CIA’s Political Instability Task Force, says America is dangerously close to civil war.

She adds:

We are closer to civil war than any of us would like to believe. No one wants to believe that their beloved democracy is in decline, or headed toward war, but, if you were an analyst in a foreign country looking at events in America — the same way you’d look at events in Ukraine or the Ivory Coast or Venezuela — you would go down a checklist, assessing each of the conditions that make civil war likely. And what you would find is that the United States, a democracy founded more than two centuries ago, has entered very dangerous territory.

Walter’s book, How Civil Wars Start is considered a “must-read” by those who study and monitor instability around the world. In her career, she has studied conflicts in Syria, Lebanon, Northern Ireland, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Rwanda, Angola, Nicaragua and other hot spots and concludes that the same conditions that brought civil wars there are flourishing in today’s America.

On 12/17/2021 at 7:41 AM, Andrew Prutsok said:

Sounds about right:

Anti-Vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s House Party Guests Told to Get Vaccinated Before Coming

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-house-party-guests-were-told-to-get-vaccinated-before-coming?via=newsletter&source=BI-CS-All

That's funny Andrew. RFK's wife says no unvaxxed people in the house!  Enough is enough!

I didn't know Cheryl Hines and RFK Jr. were married! Larry David introduced Cheryl Hines to RFK Jr in 2012, and they've been married since 2014!

On a more serious note,to no one's surprise

Texas Oil Pig: Rick Perry ----Fascist!

Rick Perry likely authored a text outlining a strategy to undermine election results, CNN reported.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rick-perry-likely-texted-mark-meadows-plan-to-sabotage-election-cnn-2021-12

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Bill Fite said:

meanwhile -- from https://www.blueridgemuse.com/node/62540

Say what? Say three retired generals of our armed forces. They warn that the military must prepare for a massive, violent insurrection in 2024.

In a newspaper OpEd, retired Army major generals Paul D. Eaton, Antonio M. Taguva, and brigadier general Steven Anderson write:

As we approach the first anniversary of the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, we — all of us former senior military officials — are increasingly concerned about the aftermath of the 2024 presidential election and the potential for lethal chaos inside our military, which would put all Americans at severe risk.

Bill,

What they are warning about is chaos within the ranks of the military, and the need to teach soldiers how to recognize unlawful orders.

That's always been my greatest fear, ever since Donald Trump rose to power. We saw the beginnings of that back in Lafayette Square, I think.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

My mistake, Paul.  With all of the anti-vaxxer disinformation on this thread, I misinterpreted your humor.

Not hard to do William.  My humor is often obscure, I've been told.

You are fighting the good fight and I appreciate that.  In the past I thought it best to ignore ignorance, but, in this case it needs to be called out.  You're doing a great job.

10 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

Quick question for you and all like you … how many boosters will you have before you wake up ? 
What frequency will this be ? 
More importantly, how long will you keep supporting the deliberate destruction of our economy, way of life, increased suicides, increases cancer victims etc…. For the unnecessary ‘ treatment’ of a coronavirus variant which is now weaker than a common cold  ?  
100 boosters ? 1 a week? Indefinite lockdowns ? 

Please cite your sources on the "weaker than a common cold" statement. I've got to get the news out.

Maybe you can supply an authoritative study. Too much to ask? Some idiot's opinion doesn't count.

Maybe it is though for people who have been vaccinated and boosted. That's possible.