The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Now thet's real Civil War talkin', thet thar!

What are the states going to do for intercontinental defense?

Surprisingly, the difference in pro-secessionists between the two political factions is rather small. That is, four of 10 Bidenites think secession is a good idea, and 5 out of 10 Trumpers. 

Maybe Massachusetts bolts with the Far West? And Texas and the South bolts also? 

I doubt there is much of a need for the hypermobilized global security state. The US military is presently a global guard service for multinationals, not to protect the US population. 

Personally, I think secession for any particular region is not practical, but then I think the hypermobilized global security apparatus is not practical either. 

A Hobson's choice, if you will. 

Here's a story for "untold" history buffs... 🤥

Obits Blackout Claims That Reagan Conspired to Keep Hostages in Iran Until After 1980 Election

Obituaries for Abolhassan Bani-Sadr, Iran’s first post-revolution president, largely left out his claims about the “October Surprise.”

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/11/bani-sadr-reagan-iran-hostages-october-surprise/

October 11, 2021

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Surprisingly, the difference in pro-secessionists between the two political factions is rather small. That is, four of 10 Bidenites think secession is a good idea, and 5 out of 10 Trumpers. 

Maybe Massachusetts bolts with the Far West? And Texas and the South bolts also? 

I doubt there is much of a need for the hypermobilized global security state. The US military is presently a global guard service for multinationals, not to protect the US population. 

Personally, I think secession for any particular region is not practical, but then I think the hypermobilized global security apparatus is not practical either. 

A Hobson's choice, if you will. 

How about maintaining sustainable economies in seceded states, through intracontinental or intercontinental trade?  Where would the World Bank and the IMF stand on supporting that?

If one looks at the strategic effort the US, with NATO, put into fragmenting post-Soviet Yugoslavia, one doesn't need to invoke the shades of Jackson and Lincoln to imagine how secession would be quashed and vilified in today's America.

Edited by David Andrews

Are you concerned about rising sea levels?

“A Republican state legislative candidate in Virginia posed an interesting question on Twitter recently.

"I'm curious, Do you think the sea level would lower, if we just took all the boats out of the water? Just a thought, not a statement," wrote Scott Pio, who is challenging Democratic Del. David Reid in Loudoun County's District 32.”

by John Wright October 12, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/scott-pio-sea-level/

A lot of people are asking questions, you know?

Steve Thomas

Tens of thousands of dead people are voting from prison!!!!!!

- Mike Lindell – (aka the My Pillow Guy)

"If you can pull up, I'm going to show you guys in Wisconsin, just an example, how 23,000 people voted using a prison address and used the same phone number," Lindell said during an interview posted on his namesake website, "and a lot of them were people that turned out, as we dove into it, they're not alive anymore, they just used their names obviously, and they don't live in Wisconsin."

And obviously, they don't live in Wisconsin.

I'm sorry. I just can't keep up any more.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Have a plant-based beer.

David,

I can't. I have to read some more from the Kraken lawyer, Sidney Powell and keep abreast of all the most recent developments.

She's claiming that the U.S. Army has a contract with the National Institutes of Health to send all of our votes to a secret server somewhere, where they all get changed.

Wonder if she told the dead guys in the Wisconsin prisons?

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

She's claiming that the U.S. Army has a contract with the National Institutes of Health to send all of our votes to a secret server somewhere, where they all get changed.

Expert knowledge like this was the reason Biden pulled out of Afghanistan, hand-grenading the servers at Bagram as we went.

I've already cruised the Ronald Reagan Highway, (I-25 near the U.S. Air Force Academy south of Denver) and the George W. Bush Freeway (north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area.)   I also visited the Sarah Palin Bridge to Nowhere in  Ketchikan, Alaska on a cruise.  

Now I'll have a chance to cruise the Donald J. Trump Highway in the Oklahoma Panhandle if I visit my in-laws in Texas this Christmas.   Boise City, Oklahoma was mistaken for a training site and accidentally bombed by U.S. bombers during WWII.  Undaunted, the city fathers promptly declared that, "Boise City is still BOOMING!" 

Check out this great read by a comparative lit professor from Canada... 🤥

Road to nowhere: Oklahoma's Donald J. Trump Highway runs through the Dust Bowl

Near the site of the proposed Donald J. Trump Highway in Boise City, Oklahoma (Russell Cobb)

https://www.salon.com/2021/10/09/road-to-nowhere-oklahomas-donald-j-highway-runs-through-the-dust-bowl/

Edited by W. Niederhut

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Obits Blackout Claims That Reagan Conspired to Keep Hostages in Iran Until After 1980 Election

Obituaries for Abolhassan Bani-Sadr, Iran’s first post-revolution president, largely left out his claims about the “October Surprise.”

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/11/bani-sadr-reagan-iran-hostages-october-surprise/

October 11, 2021

11/bani-sadr-reagan-iran-hostages-october-surprise/

October 11, 2021

This is a great historical article.  I remember hearing on the day of Reagans inauguration, after it, about the release of the hostages and thinking, this is Bull Shxt.  A changing point in history, in ways like the assassinations of JFK and RFK.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:28 PM, Jeff Carter said:

So who secedes first - Texas or California?

Re Secession: i don't think it would go down like that Jeff.

Ben: Maybe Masachusetts bolts with the Far West.

Massachusetts leaving to be with the West Coast??? I don't want say that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. But It's right up there.

"Hypermobalized global Security Apparatus?"  Hmmm....Sure you didn't just make that up Ben?  heh heh

Gee, in Texas this governor has just turned into an autocratic wacko!

Do the major metropolitan areas even  exist ? What the hell, bring on Matt Mcconaughey!

If it was a red state blue state thing. I would  think Texas and Florida's newfound role of supporting the states between them and then some others, like Mitch's Kentucky would get old pretty quick!

In this Governor's race in Virginia, the Republican candidate, Youngkin is running on a pro Trump ANTI WOKISM platform! It turns out he was a co ceo with the Carlyle Group!

Good article W.!  The October Surprise was kind of Robert Parry's baby!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway