The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I doubt anyone will change their minds ever on anything, but this discussion may be a good balance for many. The first 20 minutes can be skimmed over, and the discussion bogs down here or there but still well worth listening to. 

I did not realize, for example, that the majority of the Governor Whitmer plotters were actually federal assets, and that plans had been hatched to "storm the Michigan capitol." 

That rhymes, no?

It appears likely Stewart Rhodes, top man at the Oathkeepers is a federal asset, while the Afro-Cubano leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, has been a federal asset in the past, and may still be. 

Then as heavily infiltrated groups appeared at the Capitol, a few scrums at the gates...and the police melt away. 

Mr. Buffalo Horns, the penniless Phoenix gadfly who entered the Capitol after defenses had been abandoned, is arrested and put in prison ever since...but Stewart Rhodes has never even been charged, despite the fact that when the federal government charges other Oathkeepers, they cite Rhodes-authored literature as good reason for prosecution. 

This Jan. 6 story is not a story, it is a narrative. The narrative is getting fishier and fishier, and I smell a rat. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

What’s your theory?

Paul-

Hello. I guess you mean me. 

To soon to tell.  Keep in mind that WaPo is deeply embedded into the Deep State and the Donk Party. And the GOP is no better. 

1. Theory No 1: Just a scrum, got out of hand. Capitol Police, Metro Police, and National Guard, despite huge forces, just bady, badly bungled the response, and seemed to stand down. Some Trumpers may have made phone calls or had meetings, but so what. You are talking about 600 lulus in the Capitol. This was a takeover of the federal government? Within hours the occupiers are moved to the Capitol lawn and arrested. In real life, a nothingburger.

But great narratives for the Deep State to promulgate---remember, always be afraid of domestic subversives and foreign invaders-interlopers.

The FBI says they have uncovered no plots. The NYT says embedded assets say there were no plots. So where are the plots? 

Theory No. 2. The reason the FBI nows says it uncovered no plots is because federal assets were the prime movers behind the small number of semi-organized groups that did show up--Oathkeepers and Patriot Boys, in particular. It was federal instigators that prompted the occupation of the Capitol, as they had tried to do with the Michigan Capitol. A replay of the Governor Whitmer kidnap narrative.  This follows the same pattern as FBI assets arresting halfwit Muslims in plots fabricated by the FBI, and saying they were terrorists. 

3. Some Trumpers may have been stupid enough to think they could somehow halt the election and transfer of power to the Donks. They tried various ineffectual machinations, but if they though a bunch of halfwits inside the Capitol would do the trick...they were pretty deluded.

In any event, no one arrested at the Capitol yet has said they were taking covert instructions from the Trump camp. Not one shred of evidence in that regard.

Some occupiers say they interpreted Trump's speech as encouragement to occupy the Capitol--but not one person has said, "Yeah, I took orders from Bannon, and he said mass at the East gate. Check my phone if you don't believe me."  Not one. So...where is the plot, the conspiracy? 

Of course, a mix is possible---some Trumpers may have egged on some in the scrum (no evidence so far), while FBI assets were doing the same (some evidence so far). 

I still puzzle how 6,000 armed and trained police could not prevent 600 lulus from occupying the Capitol, many of whom texted they "were let in" in real time.

My best guess is Jan. 6 is a nothingburger, but a great PR narrative. 

Side note: The WaPo says they have devoted 75---75!---reporters to the Jan. 6 story. 

When Jefferson Morley worked at the WaPo, he told his editors he would like to look into the JFKA as part of his beat. They told him no.

So...the WaPo put 75 reporters onto Jan. 6 narrative, and never even one onto the JFKA story. 

But hey, the WaPo is woke. 

The Jan. 6 story belongs in National Aquarium, or a Star Kist tuna plant. Fishy. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

To soon to tell.  Keep in mind that WaPo is deeply embedded into the Deep State and the Donk Party. And the GOP is no better. 

1. Theory No 1: Just a scrum, got out of hand. Capitol Police, Metro Police, and National Guard, despite huge forces, just bady, badly bungled the response, and seemed to stand down. Some Trumpers may have made phone calls or had meetings, but so what. You are talking about 600 lulus in the Capitol. This was a takeover of the federal government? Within hours the occupiers are moved to the Capitol lawn and arrested. In real life, a nothingburger.

But great narratives for the Deep State to promulgate---remember, always be afraid of domestic subversives and foreign invaders-interlopers.

The FBI says they have uncovered no plots. The NYT says embedded assets say there were no plots. So where are the plots? 

Theory No. 2. The reason the FBI nows says it uncovered no plots is because federal assets were the prime movers behind the small number of semi-organized groups that did show up--Oathkeepers and Patriot Boys, in particular. It was federal instigators that prompted the occupation of the Capitol, as they had tried to do with the Michigan Capitol. A replay of the Governor Whitmer kidnap narrative.  This follows the same pattern as FBI assets arresting halfwit Muslims in plots fabricated by the FBI, and saying they were terrorists. 

3. Some Trumpers may have been stupid enough to think they could somehow halt the election and transfer of power to the Donks. They tried various ineffectual machinations, but if they though a bunch of halfwits inside the Capitol would do the trick...they were pretty deluded.

In any event, no one arrested at the Capitol yet has said they were taking covert instructions from the Trump camp. Not one shred of evidence in that regard.

Some occupiers say they interpreted Trump's speech as encouragement to occupy the Capitol--but not one person has said, "Yeah, I took orders from Bannon, and he said mass at the East gate. Check my phone if you don't believe me."  Not one. So...where is the plot, the conspiracy? 

Of course, a mix is possible---some Trumpers may have egged on some in the scrum (no evidence so far), while FBI assets were doing the same (some evidence so far). 

I still puzzle how 6,000 armed and trained police could not prevent 600 lulus from occupying the Capitol, many of whom texted they "were let in" in real time.

Side note: The WaPo says they have devoted 75---75!---reporters to the Jan. 6 story. 

When Jefferson Morley worked at the WaPo, he told his editors he would like to look into the JFKA as part of his beat. They told him no.

So...the WaPo put 75 reporters onto Jan. 6 narrative, and never even one onto the JFKA story. 

The Jan. 6 story belongs in National Aquarium, or a Star Kist tuna plant. Fishy. 

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

You are doubly deep on your rambling theory for Paul. How about concise facts. 

58 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul-

Knowingly denying the fact that an act of insurrection is in fact such, is that not insurrection itself? 

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

11.22.63 was an insurrection, but the M$M said it was a lone nut.

1.6.21 was some nuts, but the M$M said it was an insurrection. 

There's an easier way through this.

It's called transparency.

That appears to be a huge problem with a certain individual/s who uses the same M.O. for all the sh__t they don't want revealed.

Does the fight for the release of income taxes sound familiar?

https://mynorthwest.com/3192674/trump-files-lawsuit-to-block-release-of-jan-6-documents/

I'm quite sure that clown believes if he can delay it long enough, he'll be back in the presidency again and the 1-6 events- insurrection investigation will miraculously disappear.

Chris , I agree with you 100%.  And , I believe that clown is taking direction from Russia, who wants to create divisions in the US via that rat. (there are new revelations about a trump server connecting to Alpha Bank, owned by russian oligarchs, directly linked to putin( the fbi got papers from an informant, but sat on them and the only person that the barr investigation issued an arrest warrant for was that informant- now that informant is going to talk in order to defend to himself).

9 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

There's an easier way through this.

It's called transparency.

That appears to be a huge problem with a certain individual/s who uses the same M.O. for all the sh__t they don't want revealed.

Does the fight for the release of income taxes sound familiar?

https://mynorthwest.com/3192674/trump-files-lawsuit-to-block-release-of-jan-6-documents/

I'm quite sure that clown believes if he can delay it long enough, he'll be back in the presidency again and the 1-6 events- insurrection investigation will miraculously disappear.

I dearly hope the GOP finds a candidate with some of Trump's virtues---his takes on China, "free trade" and illegal immigration control---but minus Trump's awful personality and character. 

BTW, in the US they keep talking about "labor shortages"---a wonderful thing for anyone who works for a living. It's a positive, not a negative, for 90% of the workforce. 

Under Biden, illegal immigration has soared. Keep in mind, the most aggressive immigrationists in US history were...the slavers. 

That's the new Donk Party. Tight with Silicon Valley, the globalists, the national security-Deep State, Wall Street and media.  They want more cheap labor in the US. 

It is possible to have three truths: Trump was a bad president, the Donks and 'Phants are completely corrupted by money, and the 1.6.21 narrative is hyperbole on steroids shot to the moon.  

8 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Chris , I agree with you 100%.  And , I believe that clown is taking direction from Russia, who wants to create divisions in the US via that rat. (there are new revelations about a trump server connecting to Alpha Bank, owned by russian oligarchs, directly linked to putin( the fbi got papers from an informant, but sat on them and the only person that the barr investigation issued an arrest warrant for was that informant- now that informant is going to talk in order to defend to himself).

Thanks Chuck - I had not seen the breaking story about Alfa bank. I am familiar with Glenn Greenwald signing in to the conspiracy theory being pushed by Trump etc and Barr’s special counsel Durham that the whole Russia thing, including the Alfa bank link, was a Clinton anti-Trump made up story. In my opinion Greenwald is practically worthless now, and has long ago abandoned truth telling in favor of demonizing the Democrats. 
Meanwhile, right here on this stage, Benjamin Cole is pushing this narrative and others. I asked him to flesh it out because I wanted to see where he was coming from. He tries to draw an analogy between the lies about JFK pushed and supported by main stream media like WAPO, and their current anti-Trump collusion with Putin stories, or their coverage of Jan. 6, which according to Ben must likewise be deep state lies. The way I see this, it’s way too simplistic at best, and propagandistic at worst. He, and many others I know and read on the left, have bought into an agenda coming from the right. It’s insidious, because he and others are absolutely right about the sins of Empire, and about the many Democrats who are no better than Republicans when it comes to bipartisan policies as a nation at permanent war with enemies real and imagined. It hits a deep nerve. We demonize foreign actors while ignoring our own perfidy. The Putin Trump collusion story stinks, but is also reminiscent of the JFK Kruschchev story. Here’s the thing though. Trump is no JFK. He is 180 degrees opposite. He is a bully through and through, and he is now doing his level best with his phalanx of lawyers to keep hidden his role in the insurrection, and in the tax records of his criminal enterprise. It was the people behind Trump, the QAnons, the Mercers, Bannon and the whole ugly gang who resurrected the term Deep State and co-opted it for their evil purposes. So the Right has now positioned itself against this monster which they were central in creating. It’s been turned on it’s head, for the specific purpose of dividing the oppositional Left. It was our guy that invented the term, and I cannot imagine he would side with Trump and today’s absolutely crazy and dangerous Republican Party. So Ben, really, try to see that your efforts to paint today’s Democratic Party and their current President with the same brush will largely fall on deaf ears in a forum like this.