The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

You know what the best thing is about this whole scenario is right? You're trying to justify your position. You're scrambling in front of your audience.  It makes you the weak, and me the strong. I didn't tell my brother about the forum, but I was in conversation with him tonight, he found it all with a few strokes of google, he was creasing up. He was laughing at you. Him and I have had many exchanges, and unlike him, you have fallen for rather elementary tactics. You're on a hook. and you only get off that hook, if I let you off, remember that. 

Do we all use our real names and credentials here?  🙂
If you want to make that point, what is your vulnerability vs mine, I am the PR expert, remember that. You've been outsmarted to this point, but, how bad can it get? I would be remiss if I didn't plan every stage of a conflict. You're a dullard. 

If you want to put your faith in the "dunning Kruger" effect, knock yourself out. 

The truth is, you've been outflanked in every stage of this conflict. You're always gonna be the guy who got convinced that the JFKA was a conspiracy, by a psychiatric patient. The patient who came to you for help, and he helped you. That is special isn't it? 

You're a fraud. 

That’s going too far. You have deep differences, but are both intelligent and well read. Your back and forth is starting to bug me for real. Speaking only for myself I think you both make good points. Apparently neither you or William would agree with that. William is no fraud. As a musician I can assure you of that. I don’t think you’re a fraud either. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

That’s going too far. You have deep differences, but are both intelligent and well read. Your back and forth is starting to bug me for real. Speaking only for myself I think you both make good points. Apparently neither you or William would agree with that. William is no fraud. As a musician I can assure you of that. I don’t think you’re a fraud either. 

Ok Paul, I am going to say something that might confuse the hell out of you, or William. 

I shed tears most days. Why do I shed tears? For humanity. I watch videos of nurses crying about this crisis and their situation. I watch ordinary people crying out, salt of the earth people who have kindness in their hearts. I watch desperate people just clinging to the slightest fragment of hope. I watch them, desperate for a solution, and tears roll down my cheeks. It breaks me and compels me to write.

Honestly, every second I spend putting my attentions to things other than this, earns me money. Every waking moment I dedicate my time to something else, I earn well. So rest assured, when I write 3k words here, it isn't to my advantage. Do you think I want to sit and be attacked? I can be a rich fat cat, and not worry about this stuff. I do the posts, I try, I desperately want people to see what I do. 

I am ready to give up everything I have earned, everything I am, for a better world. I would do absolutely anything for my nephew, James, to just have the same opportunity in life that I had. 

You're not seeing a caste system being put in place ... I am. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

When it comes to calling W. a fraud I have to ask.  Whose statements or opinions should one trust more?  Freud's analysis as a psychiatrist or that or his nephew Bernay's who weaponized it into propaganda.  Though of course I'm (maybe) not making any analogies here to your Public Relations profession.

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

When it comes to calling W. a fraud I have to ask.  Whose statements or opinions should one trust more?  Freud's analysis as a psychiatrist or that or his nephew Bernay's who weaponized it into propaganda.  Though of course I'm (maybe) not making any analogies here.

It’s a good question, Ron. Does Edward Bernays, the nephew of Sigmund Freud, or indeed Sigmund Freud himself, hold a higher rank than William? 

On my own thread about conspiracy theories and JFK, I have posted a documentary about Bernays and Chomsky. In explains the psychological use of propaganda and deception. 

Make up your own mind. 

35 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

So for those who like to get their info from places other than the "MSM", please enjoy this:

https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/breaking-news-new-evidence-emerges?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Quite a story, isn't it?

Yeah.  She ought to be in a Colorado jail instead of congress. 

WTF??  Tell me this isn't happening! Talk about coasting on his position! Pence has no qualms about using the Capitol Police for a Republican, law and order photo op.  And feels no obligation to the police and continues to obfuscate and ignore calls to testify as to his inside knowledge of the events leading up  to and his thoughts and actions during Jan. 6th.
I'm glad Aquilino got around to tweeting him, but it's too bad they didn't ask him about it when they were with him, or other questions like "Hey Mike, how come you Republicans hate us and the Health Care Workers?"  But I guess they were starstruck? Just another everyday injustice in America!

Staff Seargent    Gonell Aquilino
Thank you Mike Pence. It was an honor to protect you on January 6. If you could tell the truth for the sake of our country about what led to that day, it would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Pence
@Mike_Pence
· 12h
On this National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day we pay a debt of gratitude to the incredible men and women serving on the Thin Blue Line every day to keep us safe! God Bless! #BackTheBlue

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

You know what the best thing is about this whole scenario is right? You're trying to justify your position. You're scrambling in front of your audience.  It makes you the weak, and me the strong. I didn't tell my brother about the forum, but I was in conversation with him tonight, he found it all with a few strokes of google, he was creasing up. He was laughing at you. Him and I have had many exchanges, and unlike him, you have fallen for rather elementary tactics. You're on a hook. and you only get off that hook, if I let you off, remember that. 

Do we all use our real names and credentials here?  🙂
If you want to make that point, what is your vulnerability vs mine, I am the PR expert, remember that. You've been outsmarted to this point, but, how bad can it get? I would be remiss if I didn't plan every stage of a conflict. You're a dullard. 

If you want to put your faith in the "dunning Kruger" effect, knock yourself out. 

The truth is, you've been outflanked in every stage of this conflict. You're always gonna be the guy who got convinced that the JFKA was a conspiracy, by a psychiatric patient. The patient who came to you for help, and he helped you. That is special isn't it? 

You're a fraud. 

Chris,

You are a fraud, young man.  Apparently, you even pat yourself on the back for using Edward Bernays' propaganda techniques to defraud people professionally.  

I had an entirely different type of career.  I was in the business of telling people the truth.  Now, I do it gratis.

But, to review, first, you allegedly spat Bordeaux on your keyboard, based on your snide misinterpretation of my experiences with a former patient, then your brother allegedly "did a Google search" and "creased up" about my responses to your posts on this thread, eh?   How clever you two boys are!

And you have quite a sense of humor in your family, to boot!   Do you and your brother also dance the mamushka, like Gomez Addams and Uncle Fester, after exchanging glib stories about your internet t-r-o-l-l-ing experiences?

In any case, I've had enough.  I'm finally putting you on ignore. 

Good bye and good riddance.

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

You are a fraud, young man.  Apparently, you even pat yourself on the back for using Edward Bernays' propaganda techniques to defraud people professionally.  

I had an entirely different type of career.  I was in the business of telling people the truth.  Now, I do it gratis.

But, to review, first, you allegedly spat Bordeaux on your keyboard, based on your snide misinterpretation of my experiences with a former patient, then your brother allegedly "did a Google search" and "creased up" about my responses to your posts on this thread, eh?   How clever you two boys are!

And you have quite a sense of humor in your family, to boot!   Do you and your brother also dance the mamushka, like Gomez Addams and Uncle Fester, after exchanging glib stories about your internet t-r-o-l-l-ing experiences?

In any case, I've had enough.  I'm finally putting you on ignore. 

Good bye and good riddance.

I must have touched a nerve there. It's amazing how easy it was to get you upset, and behaving like a wounded animal, William. You were emotional from word go, which I pointed out. Perhaps there is a lesson here for you, don't do the "ad hominem" attacks, as they invite scrutiny to be directed at you, and you are clearly not comfortable with that.
Remember this all started with you taking a cheap shot at Ben & I. What you accuse me of, is actually what you are.  
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. 

PS.
It's another very mixed message from you. You can't have it both ways. 

10 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul B-

Thanks for your comment. 

I guess the "money shot" of the above study is this:

"Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material."

OK, I am a layman, so I have to look up "thermite":

"Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of metal powder and metal oxide. When ignited by heat or chemical reaction, thermite undergoes an exothermic reduction-oxidation reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create brief bursts of heat and high temperature in a small area.--Wikipedia

I have to say, spraying enough thermite to down the WTC towers still strikes me as Mission Impossible. You mean thermite was sprayed around key locations of two separate 100+story towers, and one lesser tower, and no one noticed? 

In general, I prefer conspiracies with fewer, rather than larger, number of co-conspirators. For example, my take on the JFKA was that it was a very small operation, in terms of witting pre-event participants. 

However, I am keeping an open mind, and if others have different views than me on 9/11, that is fine. Regrettable though it may be, I am not omniscient. 

Two quick points Ben.

1.  Thermite is used to bring buildings down all the time.  In this case, it was nanothermite, 10 times more explosive.

2.  The presence of thermite at all, in all the samples, is very "suspicious".

Put this together with other evidence, like 135 FDNY members' testimony about explosions, molten steel pooling for days in what used to be the foundation, and NIST's failure to look at all the evidence, and you have a mounting narrative.  Just like in the Kennedy case...

33 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

Two quick points Ben.

1.  Thermite is used to bring buildings down all the time.  In this case, it was nanothermite, 10 times more explosive.

2.  The presence of thermite at all, in all the samples, is very "suspicious".

Put this together with other evidence, like 135 FDNY members' testimony about explosions, molten steel pooling for days in what used to be the foundation, and NIST's failure to look at all the evidence, and you have a mounting narrative.  Just like in the Kennedy case...

Paul Bacon--

Perhaps Wiki is mistaken, but thermite not mentioned in building demolitions. 

For building demolition and implosions---

"Nitroglycerin, dynamite, or other explosives are used to shatter reinforced concrete supports. Linear shape charges are used to sever steel supports. These explosives are progressively detonated on supports throughout the structure. Then, explosives on the lower floors initiate the controlled collapse."

"Larger or more complex structures can take up to six months of preparation to remove internal walls and wrap columns with fabric and fencing before firing the explosives."

The explosives dynamite and RDX are mentioned, but not thermite. 

There is some theorizing (elsewhere, not in Wiki) that thermite could be used to implode a building, given certain devices used to control the thermite ignition. 

But...that would involve using thermite on the largest imploded buildings of all time, based upon untested techniques and thermite. I am not sure about the six months prep time. Maybe more, for such large structures.

The tallest building ever imploded was the Hudson Department store structure in Detroit, at 33 levels. 

Hey, maybe thermite, or nanothermite, was used on 9/11. It would have been a novel use of the material for a large building demolition, and its application went unnoticed. A tough case to make. 

My skepticism goes back to Rule #1: Successful conspiracies involve small numbers of witting participants. 

I posit the number of witting participants in the JFKA at two to four.

That is my bias, and I may be wrong.

But hey, interesting topic.  

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul Bacon--

Perhaps Wiki is mistaken, but thermite not mentioned in building demolitions. 

For building demolition and implosions---

"Nitroglycerin, dynamite, or other explosives are used to shatter reinforced concrete supports. Linear shape charges are used to sever steel supports. These explosives are progressively detonated on supports throughout the structure. Then, explosives on the lower floors initiate the controlled collapse."

"Larger or more complex structures can take up to six months of preparation to remove internal walls and wrap columns with fabric and fencing before firing the explosives."

The explosives dynamite and RDX are mentioned, but not thermite. 

There is some theorizing (elsewhere, not in Wiki) that thermite could be used to implode a building, given certain devices used to control the thermite ignition. 

But...that would involve using thermite on the largest imploded buildings of all time, based upon untested techniques and thermite. I am not sure about the six months prep time. Maybe more, for such large structures.

The tallest building ever imploded was the Hudson Department store structure in Detroit, at 33 levels. 

Hey, maybe thermite, or nanothermite, was used on 9/11. It would have been a novel use of the material for a large building demolition, and its application went unnoticed. A tough case to make. 

My skepticism goes back to Rule #1: Successful conspiracies involve small numbers of witting participants. 

I posit the number of witting participants in the JFKA at two to four.

That is my bias, and I may be wrong.

But hey, interesting topic.  

Ben,

You won't learn anything about 9/11 from Wikipedia.  Study the scholarly references that I posted for you.

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

You won't learn anything about 9/11 from Wikipedia.  Study the scholarly references that I posted for you.

W.--

Thank you for the advice. I have looked at some of the materials you advised, and recently I explored the thermite question, as you can see.

The observation that the 9/11 towers must have been imploded artificially at the time of the jet strikes is interesting, due to the way the towers collapsed. 

But when one examines what it would take to wire up a 100+ story tower to properly implode---the proposition becomes iffy, IMHO. But not just one 110+ tower, but two. And then WTC 7 also, but no one noticed while preparation for the largest building implosions of all time went on.

Anyways, as you can see from the 9/11 literature, intelligent engineering-architect type people both agree with, and disagree with, your interpretation of 9/11.  

Perhaps it is time to agree that we disagree and let it go at that. 

I entirely agree the Bush-Cheney Administration used 9/11 as a propaganda  platform to start fantastically expensive yet volitional and counterproductive perma-wars in the Mideast, alongside copious amounts of human dislocation and carnage.

Scaring the public is often the first step to war or greater domestic suppression.  

Is a Civil War Ahead?

A year after the attack on the Capitol, America is suspended between democracy and autocracy.

remnick-david.png

By David Remnick---The New Yorker

Seems like there has been a string, even a slew, of headlines like the above in the last two weeks. Every "liberal" publication is suggesting or even predicting a US civil war is possible or imminent. 

I am out of touch with America, having lived offshore now for many years. 

Is this an accurate assessment? Coordinated fear-mongering? PC clickbait? Just something "hip" to write about in this "news cycle"?  

In your own lives, do you meet many white supremacists, who would turn to violence? I lived in L.A. for 55 years, and I never met any, but L.A. is not the nation. And I tended to have left-wingy type friends. But then David Remnick lives in Manhattan's Upper West Side. I can't imagine he meets any white supremacists. Is he writing about people he has never met? 

Sans partisan posturing, what is your take on prospects for a new American Civil War?  

Remnick, like Bob Woodward, curiously began his career at the WaPo. Usually, journalists work years at various smaller print pubs (in those days) before, if very lucky and talented, they land a job at a major paper. 

BTW, here is how Remnick's New Yorker played the JFKA on the 50th anniversary:

"To dive into the assassination literature fifty years on—to read the hundreds of books, with their hundreds of theories, fingering everyone from Melvin Belli to the Mossad; to visit Dealey Plaza on trips to Dallas; and to venture in the middle of the night onto the assassination forums and chat rooms—is to find two truths overlaid. The first truth is that the evidence that the American security services gathered, within the first hours and weeks and months, to persuade the world of the sole guilt of Lee Harvey Oswald remains formidable: ballistics evidence, eyewitness evidence, ear-witness evidence, fingerprint evidence, firearms evidence, circumstantial evidence, fibre evidence."

Yes, and then the dismissal of conspiracy buffs. 

Something fishy is going on. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
small ad on