The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

37 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Right wing hate crimes and domestic terrorist acts have been increasing in the U.S. ever since Trump's Republican primary campaign back in 2016-- especially after Trump increased his popularity in the primaries by making slurs against Mexicans.

January 6th won't be the last incident of domestic violence by the Trump cult.

Trump deliberately hitched his political wagon to the white supremacist MAGA element in 2016 to promote himself and, in the process, he became a bona fide "stochastic terrorist"-- i.e., a demagogue who incites violence against targeted minority groups and the political opposition.

Do you remember Trump's MAGA Bomber, Cesar Sayoc?

How about the murders of the newspaper journalists in Baltimore?

Mexicans have been another prominent Trump target, and the El Paso Walmart massacre was directly provoked by Trump and his Fox News associates rabble rousing and fear mongering about the Southern Border.

Obviously, blacks have been another major Trump target, (going back to his Central Park Five travesty.)  He aggressively attacked the BLM protesters in the NFL, and he told Dallas Cowboys owner, Jerry Jones, and other NFL owners, that they needed to suppress the Black Lives Matter protests, because "it lifts me."

Trump attacked Michigan Governor Whitmer about masks mandates, prompting an armed occupation of the state house by right wing Trumpsters.

He has incited death threats against Dr. Anthony Fauci and his family, and against election workers throughout the U.S.

As for Civil War, I suppose it's possible-- especially if Trump and his deranged fascist movement isn't stopped.

The man is a sociopathic demagogue who belongs in prison.

W.--

But so mealy-mouthed! Do you have strong opinions about anything? 

The milquetoast routine gets old....

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Biden will see the lowest poll numbers of his Presidency this month; no way around it, really.

But imo, they will rise like a phoenix by August, and I will enjoy watching that immensely.

Elsewhere, this forged elector ballots thing is insane. I mean, I knew things were crazy, but this is just unreal. I don't know if the 1/6 committee already had this info, but this ties the entire conspiracy together, and is just mind-boggling.

My favorite site for following the slow wheels of justice turn is Marcy Wheeler's; it's the best place to get in-depth play-by-play of the revelations:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2022/01/13/the-structure-of-the-january-6-assault-i-will-settle-with-seeing-normies-smash-some-pigs-to-dust/

We live in interesting times, my friends. Savor them. Someday you'll be asked what it was like to live during this time.

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W.--

But so mealy-mouthed! Do you have strong opinions about anything? 

The milquetoast routine gets old....

I didn't post opinions about Trump's "stochastic terrorism," Ben.  I posted facts-- historical examples.

Do you know the difference?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... 🤥

Republicans Sticking With Debunked Capitol Riot Conspiracy Theory

Benjamin Cole

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-ray-epps-conspiracy-theory_n_61df3ee8e4b04e9d84dfcb69

January 12, 2021

Steven Hager wrote on Facebook today:

KGB and CIA counterintelligence styles were vastly different.
America is an open society while Soviet is closed.
KGB had an immense pool of people to pull from. They would seek out the right personality types for covert ops. Super hottie and bisexual candidates of both sexes that could kill on command without raising their blood pressure were the most highly prized agents.
CIA agents were defectors or White Russians. It was much harder for them to pass as authentic. They relied mostly on hypnosis. Agents would be conditioned to resist breaking cover.
KGB expected a long, protracted struggle and embedded hundreds of sleeper agents who were supposed to become Americans, raise children, even attend churches, and then maybe 20 years down the road, might get activated for a mission. CIA didn't have that sort of patience.
Tai Chi was central to KGB philosophy, which meant directing energy not engaging it head-on. The first major maneuver was into the Civil Rights movement. And also recruiting lawyers, who were deemed essential to the cause.
The Communist lawyers, most of whom could have been true-believers, created the National Lawyers Guild, which positioned itself as the Knights in Shining Armor for the fight for equal rights in America. A large number of double agents were placed into the NLG, and that list would include Mark Lane, Michael Kennedy, Bill Kunstler, Bernadine Dohrn. In fact, these are the most famous members of the group.
In fact, Jane Fonda, Gloria Steinem, and Dohrn were the CIA's most highly prized super hotties. Rumors swirled around Fonda's sexuality for decades. Dohrn, on the other hand, forced bisexuality on all her cadres during her crackpot "Smash Monogamy!" movement.
Fred Hampton was trying to turn the Panthers non-violent while Kennedy and Dohrn were supplying them with assault rifles and C4 and telling them to "kill cops."
When Fred began denouncing the Weather Underground as lunatics, Chicago police connected with the CIA murdered him, and Dohrn arrived first on the scene to lead press and use his murder as her fulcrum to fame. You can't imagine a more dishonorable act than trying to exploit Hampton's death to provoke violence.
It's the same thing as what happened when Ghetto Brother Black Benji was murdered on the streets of the Bronx. The Ghetto Brothers wanted a war with the gang that killed him, and came to promise revenge to Benji's mother, who said, "My son was all about peace." Instead of a gang war, the Ghetto Brothers organized the Hoe Ave. Peace Conference that ended gang violence and allowed for the rise of Hip Hop. Hampton had done the same thing in Chicago, ending the war between the Latin Kings, Blackstone Rangers, Gaylords and Vice Lords.
May be an image of 5 people and text

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

"Seditious Conspiracy", yes indeed, that one is gonna sting...

This one should also sting a bit... 🤥

Pic of the Moment

"The special House Committee investigating the Capitol insurrection debunked the conspiracy theory, disclosing that it had interviewed the Arizona man, Ray Epps, and that he had denied taking part in any such government operation."

---30---

That clears Epps. Well, that is what the M$M says. 

The committee did not subpoena Epps, did not depose him, and did not have the FBI formally interview Epps, in which case he could be arrested for lying to the FBI. 

And even then Epps did not deny being a government agent, only that he "denied taking part in any such government operation."

Epps did not testify before the committee in public...but the committee statement "debunks" the idea Epps may have been state provocateur....

Yes! The committee "interviewed" Epps. That clears up the matter! 

The FBI says they cannot answer if Epps was an FBI or state asset. 

The Epps story "debunking"...reminds of the "the Hunter Biden laptop is a Russian disinformation" story.

The Wuhan lab leak theory has been "debunked." 

The whole Russiagate hoax.

The "Brian Sicknick was bashed on the head with a fire extinguisher and was murdered" story. 

Just as one doesn't have to be a Marxist to wonder who the Donk Party really works for, one doesn't have to be a Trump-supporter to see Donk-security state narratives being played out as "facts." 

Friends, keep thinking independently. 

Partisan thinking...makes us into useful idiots. 

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Yep.

And a reminder for all- the only charge of this nature more serious than seditious conspiracy is... treason.

I'm no political scientist, or lawyer.  But I thought it was treasonous as I watched it live on January 6, 2021. 

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I didn't post opinions about Trump's "stochastic terrorism," Ben.  I posted facts-- historical examples.

Do you know the difference?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... 🤥

Republicans Sticking With Debunked Capitol Riot Conspiracy Theory

Benjamin Cole

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-ray-epps-conspiracy-theory_n_61df3ee8e4b04e9d84dfcb69

January 12, 2021

But who is that handsome guy?