The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Oh don't say that Matt, the New York Post is the official mouthpiece of Trump! I do have a little thrill for Dennis though.

Fox Queen commentator Tomi Lahren comments before the 2020 election. Is it insane how poorly this aged?       heh heh!

r/PoliticalHumor - Insane how poorly this aged.

What a call!  Yes of course Trump voters have better things to do! Like waiting for weeks in Dealey Plaza for JFK and JFK Jr. to show up!

Dennis, do us all a favor and tell your people to leave Dallas. Just tell them JFK and son couldn't make it!

On a lighter note, do you know the lead prosecutor in the  Ghislain Maxwell trial is Maureen Comey? James Comey's daughter!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/27/2021 at 6:58 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Spot on, Kirk.

I would add that Jake's description of our recent forum discussion of the Rittenhouse case is also inaccurate.

My recollection is that Bob Ness gave a very clear summary of why Rittenhouse was acquitted.   I agreed with Bob's legal analysis, but simply mentioned the larger social problem of right wing vigilantes with guns on America's streets (and even in our Capitol buildings!)

Perhaps some people, including Jake, believe this kind of vigilantism is acceptable, but I wonder how Jake would feel if there were teen vigilantes with AR-15s murdering Labor Party supporters on the streets of merry old England... 🤥

1 - Since he was found not guilty your statement that he murdered them is factually and demonstrably a false hood. He shot three people ( all criminals BTW, one pedophile, one violent repeat domestic abuser and a thief) in self defence, two died, I don't believe that he intended to kill any one of them. One hit him in the head with a weapon ( coincidentally a case of someone using a skateboard as a weapon had come up a few weeks earlier in the same area), one chased him saying he'd kill him whilst his friend fired a weapon, the third literally drew a weapon and tried to shoot him. Anyone who has watched the videos and watched the trial and knows the law will know that he acted in self defence and was legally carrying that weapon. 

2- Apart from the copy cat of your riots last summer by angry young minorities and woke middle class students we don't have leftist mobs roaming the streets with pitch forks here, and we don't have guns so its not an issue. 

3- I haven't seen a single comment, not one comment about the Waukesha attack. Where an openly racist black  BLM supporter mowed down innocent white  children, 6 dead so far but more expected . CNN called it ' an accident' , MSNBC called it a ' car crash' . the democrats won't acknowledge it.  You won't comment on it, yet you're all STILL moaning about Trump ! Your media is so far left its quite unbelievable. 

Edited by Jake Hammond

Jake,

The Black Lives Matter protesters in the U.S. have been mostly peaceful, (>93% in one official estimate) but the protests have been marred, in part, by right wing agent provocateurs posing as BLM protesters.

You may not have heard about these cases, but a number of apparent "woke middle class students" who attacked the police during the George Floyd riots in the U.S. turned out to be right wing Boogaloo Boy types disguised as "woke middle class students." *

I'm going out on a limb here to guess that you also know nothing about the numerous documented cases of un-woke Americans driving their cars and trucks into crowds of BLM protesters here in the U.S. since May of 2020.  In fact, driving vehicles into crowds of protesters is now legal in some red states in the U.S.!

*Boogaloo Bois fired on Minneapolis police precinct, shouted 'Justice for Floyd'

Feds say Ivan Harrison Hunter helped burn and loot the Third Precinct building as part of a coordinated attack from the far-right group trying to ignite an American civil war

2bb8bd6b2d12c6efad028eaed6e1a1238aaad2e7

000f3d8d1efec43d050e2135f09ca6d20cbb5be0

Keith Ellison: White Supremacists Suspected of Sabotaging George Floyd Protests With Violence And Arson
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison called for an investigation into the “real legitimate evidence” that the crimes committed during Minneapolis’ George Floyd protests have been committed by white men who are part of “a very serious operation.”

89141542_2men.JPG.3d03da5b38c0a65908d3fe

W--

"The Black Lives Matter protesters in the U.S. have been mostly peaceful, (>93% in one official estimate) but the protests have been marred, in part, by right wing agent provocateurs posing as BLM protesters."

---30---

But something like this did not happen on 1/6, for absolutely sure. 

Because the Deep State loved Trump. 

32 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W--

"The Black Lives Matter protesters in the U.S. have been mostly peaceful, (>93% in one official estimate) but the protests have been marred, in part, by right wing agent provocateurs posing as BLM protesters."

---30---

But something like this did not happen on 1/6, for absolutely sure. 

Because the Deep State loved Trump. 

Ben,

Speaking of January 6th... 😨

Trump called aides hours before Capitol riot to discuss how to stop Biden victory
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-called-aides-hours-before-capitol-riot-to-discuss-how-to-stop-biden-victory/ar-AARhMDe?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

November 30, 2021

20 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Trump called aides hours before Capitol riot to discuss how to stop Biden victory
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-called-aides-hours-before-capitol-riot-to-discuss-how-to-stop-biden-victory/ar-AARhMDe?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

November 30, 2021

Same MO, different day:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/03/us/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia.html

45 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

November 30, 2021

Does the above story have anything to do with the possibility of federal instigators in the 1/6 scrum? 

36 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Does the above story have anything to do with the possibility of federal instigators in the 1/6 scrum? 

Ben,

I'd call it another nail in the "January-6th-Was-a-Deep-State-Plot" coffin.

The evidence seems to indicate that January 6th was a Donald Trump plot to steal the election.

The Trump/Fox attempt to fob Trump's January 6th coup attempt off on the "Deep State" is formally similar to their protracted attempt to fob Trump's Russiagate scandal off on the "Deep State."

It was all deflective bunk-- a smokescreen to cover up Trump's crimes against the United States.

My take on Michael Flynn is that he is a bit addled. I say this with no derision at all; a relative of mine acted erratically for a few years and then it determined a brain tumor was involved.  

Interesting story: 

Former White House national security adviser and ardent supporter of QAnon, Michael Flynn, allegedly suggested the far-right political conspiracy theory movement is in fact a disinformation campaign orchestrated by the CIA.---The Daily Mail 

Still, Flynn has been high places for a long time. And what do we say? For decades if you thought there was something more to the JKFA, the media portrayed you as a nut. 

As I say, the Deep State has about 10,000 times the resources of the Trumpers to control M$M narratives and work behind the scenes to create PR stunts, such as a 1/6.

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

An interesting take on the Waukesha massacre. Evidently the murderer admired Hitler. 

So this character is obviously a garbage human and should be executed swiftly. How does one both admire Hitler (white guy) and hate white people?

Also, this kind of stuff drives me nuts and just shows how terrible the media truly is:

Left- "We're not going to report on this because it doesn't fit our narrative."

Right- "We're going to report on this and call attention to the left not reporting on this because it does fit our narrative."

This just goes to support the Trump "fake news" arguments. I will take that one step further though, Trump just called those who didn't report what he wanted "fake news", but I will say it is all "fake news." Both sides stuck in furthering their narratives and infecting weak minds with their propaganda. Sure, I am pretty far on the right spectrum, but I can filter through the garbage and decipher the facts for myself. I fear many others are not capable of doing the same and are swept up in this crap. Much like I believe Mr. Brooks fell for the narrative that was created for him to follow like a "good commie soldier." 

The creation of the 24 hour news cycle and the appetite for such coverage has created this problem in my opinion. With the appetite that exists for constant coverage and analysis, the news stations need to supply content for that demand. And there is not enough "real news" to fill that gap, so we are fed "opinion journalism" to fill the void. The problem is that "opinion journalism" has crept in and has overtaken the "real news" reporting and we are left with 24/7 "indoctrination outlets." Even the local 6 o'clock news has been infiltrated with this bias.

When an angry mob trashes the US Capitol and calls out for the murder of the Vice President of the US and the Speaker of the House (and breaks into her office and steals items , such as her computer, from her office), this is not a scrum- it is an insurrection and needs to be put down, in my opiion. If those rioters on 1/6 were mostly black, you would get a much different reaction from the racists and facists that control the republican party today.

1 hour ago, Ty Carpenter said:

So this character is obviously a garbage human and should be executed swiftly. How does one both admire Hitler (white guy) and hate white people?

Also, this kind of stuff drives me nuts and just shows how terrible the media truly is:

Left- "We're not going to report on this because it doesn't fit our narrative."

Right- "We're going to report on this and call attention to the left not reporting on this because it does fit our narrative."

This just goes to support the Trump "fake news" arguments. I will take that one step further though, Trump just called those who didn't report what he wanted "fake news", but I will say it is all "fake news." Both sides stuck in furthering their narratives and infecting weak minds with their propaganda. Sure, I am pretty far on the right spectrum, but I can filter through the garbage and decipher the facts for myself. I fear many others are not capable of doing the same and are swept up in this crap. Much like I believe Mr. Brooks fell for the narrative that was created for him to follow like a "good commie soldier." 

The creation of the 24 hour news cycle and the appetite for such coverage has created this problem in my opinion. With the appetite that exists for constant coverage and analysis, the news stations need to supply content for that demand. And there is not enough "real news" to fill that gap, so we are fed "opinion journalism" to fill the void. The problem is that "opinion journalism" has crept in and has overtaken the "real news" reporting and we are left with 24/7 "indoctrination outlets." Even the local 6 o'clock news has been infiltrated with this bias.

Ty C-

Thoughtful commentary---I especially agree with you, the narrative has replaced news. 

Hey, you can be an old leftie, or a rightie, but if you can't see this....

BTW, Hillary Clinton is all but calling for "gatekeepers" to control the news. 

Hey, stay with your independent way of thinking. 

12 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

When an angry mob trashes the US Capitol and calls out for the murder of the Vice President of the US and the Speaker of the House (and breaks into her office and steals items , such as her computer, from her office), this is not a scrum- it is an insurrection and needs to be put down, in my opiion. If those rioters on 1/6 were mostly black, you would get a much different reaction from the racists and facists that control the republican party today.

Chuck S-

If the 1/6 scrum, or riot, or insurrection was aided, abetted and instigated by federal infiltrators, plants and provocateurs....what should be done?