The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

What would you call the US government PR stance re C-19, and re foreign military threats? 

Rather broad question don't you think? I don't consider a fire alarm "Public Relations" although I suppose it is in a sense. They have every reason to scream far and wide about COVID 19. The general population is so stupid they have to put large signs in bathrooms telling people to wash their hands after they sh!t. It follows the same idiots who won't practice that wouldn't wear a mask during a pandemic, not to mention the even dumber ones who won't on "principal" or "politics", take your pick.

As far as the broader Geopolitical ramblings going on I'd point out that the Europeans (including Russia) have been slaughtering, raping, invading and pillaging one another for centuries until the US parked armies there and it mostly ceased. In spite of what Carter and some of the other Putin apologists here will say Russia has reawakened it's population to the idea of the "Great Mother" reclaiming it's historic destiny and land holdings. Pass a few passports out and go defend your citizens! SOP in Europe. Ask Hitler if you can find him. That's the short version, excluding China.

Edited by Bob Ness

Merry Christmas!

The season of peace and love.

Colorado Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert posted a photo of her young children brandishing assault rifles in front of a Christmas tree on Tuesday.

image.png.0b6393535cffdb23447318c955c76ece.png

All I want for Christmas is my new AR-15

My new AR-15

My new AR-15

All I want for Christmas...

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

All I want for Christmas is my new AR-15

My new AR-15

My new AR-15

All I want for Christmas...

It is a sad commentary.  We are only a week out from a 15 year old shooting his classmates in Michigan with HIS Christmas present and now she posts this.  WHAT A MOM!

Only looking out for the best interest of her country, her constituents and her children.

...somehow it just doesn't ring true.

It is 1984, INSANITY is sanity!

Corona (rumor of contagion always precedes U.S. military invasions of sovereign nations ) , domestic mass casualty events, even most elections and certainly all major political campaigns (the best way to think of Democrats and Republicans is that they are Pentagon contractors vying for selection through corruptible electronic balloting) - all contain indicators of being psychological warfare missions, courtesy of Pentagon planners and the cmdrs and personnel of the military's two psychological operations divisions, often with partnerships between two or more branches. 

Hey, My son sent me Get back. Has anybody seen it?

George leaves the band. The band comes to his house to talk about it and it doesn't end well.  They come back to the studio the next day, George isn't there, and John and Paul go off into another room and talk about it. But unbeknownst to them there is a mic concealed in the flower pot that records their conversation!

I'm not sure why in this excerpt that they switched back to the picture because the entire conversation is written out on screen in the film.

It's also cut short for some reason. Near the end,John says to the effect, "Well it's your band Paul", and Paul says back "No you've always been the leader!"

heh

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Inside Tim Cook’s (Apple's) Secret $275 Billion Deal with Chinese Authorities--

https://www.theinformation.com/articles/facing-hostile-chinese-authorities-apple-ceo-signed-275-billion-deal-with-them

Elon Musk Needs China. China Needs Him. The Relationship Is Complicated.--

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musk-needs-china-china-needs-him-the-relationship-is-complicated-11638594026

The M$M is worried about Russian influence in social media and in US elections, and that a US regime more favorable to Moscow might emerge.  Personally I think Putin is a rat, but that the fear of Russian influence is vastly overrated.  IMHO, as they say.

In contrast, the influence of the CCP/China is wielded through America's most powerful globalist mega-corporations. China does not need to get involved in penny-ante social media platforms---they have the NBA, Disney, Apple, Tesla, GM, BlackRock, Bridgewater et al doing the effective big-dollar PR for them. 

The NBA is a perfect role-model for you. 

For older guys, this is jarring. There was a time (in my youth) when every political  conversation had to include a few paragraphs on the evils of communism and especially communist nations. 

Now, Russia is a capitalist-kleptocracy aligned with the Russian Orthodox Church. A mirror to every country the US backed in South America.  

In contrast, China is dominated by the CCP, pushing out NGOs and religion organizations, and becoming more authoritarian daily. 

But Russia, and only Russia is the bad guy. Stay focused on Russia. 

Remember Trump and Russia! 

BTW, to repeat, Putin is a thug, and I dearly hope no war breaks out in Ukraine. If war does break out, it will likely be Putin's fault, although there is quite a bit of context lost in Western media. 

China made some military incursions recently into India, a land grab, and no one seemed to care. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Inside Tim Cook’s (Apple's) Secret $275 Billion Deal with Chinese Authorities--

https://www.theinformation.com/articles/facing-hostile-chinese-authorities-apple-ceo-signed-275-billion-deal-with-them

Elon Musk Needs China. China Needs Him. The Relationship Is Complicated.--

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musk-needs-china-china-needs-him-the-relationship-is-complicated-11638594026

The M$M is worried about Russian influence in social media and in US elections, and that a US regime more favorable to Moscow might emerge.  Personally I think Putin is a rat, but that the fear of Russian influence is vastly overrated.  IMHO, as they say.

In contrast, the influence of the CCP/China is wielded through America's most powerful globalist mega-corporations. China does not need to get involved in penny-ante social media platforms---they have the NBA, Disney, Apple, Tesla, GM, BlackRock, Bridgewater et al doing the effective big-dollar PR for them. 

The NBA is a perfect role-model for you. 

For older guys, this is jarring. There was a time (in my youth) when every political  conversation had to include a few paragraphs on the evils of communism and especially communist nations. 

Now, Russia is a capitalist-kleptocracy aligned with the Russian Orthodox Church. A mirror to every country the US backed in South America.  

In contrast, China is dominated by the CCP, pushing out NGOs and religion organizations, and becoming more authoritarian daily. 

But Russia, and only Russia is the bad guy. Stay focused on Russia. 

Remember Trump and Russia! 

BTW, to repeat, Putin is a thug, and I dearly hope no war breaks out in Ukraine. If war does break out, it will likely be Putin's fault, although there is quite a bit of context lost in Western media. 

China made some military incursions recently into India, a land grab, and no one seemed to care.

More truth than poetry there brother.

38 page Powerpoint Presentation in the possession of Mark Meadows.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210716135230if_/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/voter-fraud.pdf

Talking Points
- The Chinese systematically gained control over our election system constituting a national security emergency
- The electronic voting machines were compromised and cannot be trusted to provide an accurate vote count
- To restore confidence the “failsafe” of counting the paper ballots must be used to determine who won the election for President, Senators, Congressional Representatives
- Hand counts reported by the media are not really hand counts and easily subverted

A Trusted Lead Counter will be appointed with authority from the POTUS to direct the actions of select federalized National Guard units and support from DOJ, DHS and other US government agencies as needed to complete a recount of the legal paper ballots for the federal elections in all 50 states.
US Marshals will immediately secure all ballots and provide a protective perimeter around the locations in all 50 states.
DHS will use their emergency response logistic capabilities to support the effort. They will integrate the IT support that will include separating out the legal from the counterfeit ballots and communications with all supporting the effort and cameras (Possibly cell phones) imaging each and every ballot. These images will be distributed to the Internet.
The federalized National Guard in each state will be supplied detailed processes and be responsible for counting each legitimate paper ballot. Teams made up of three (first couple counties will be five) National Guard members will do the counting. As the counting occurs each ballot will be imaged and the images placed on the Internet so any US citizen can view them and count the ballots themselves. The process will be completely transparent.

Steve Thomas

They decided all they had to do was say the election was fraudulent (it wasn't) despite not providing a shred of evidence of such, and that would mean they could then simply declare themselves the winners, and enforce that claim with armed men.

In other words, a classic authoritarian coup.

Looking forward to these criminals going to prison and dying there.

32 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

They decided all they had to do was say the election was fraudulent...

Matt,

All electronic votes would have been thrown out. Can you imagine how many millions and millions of people would have been disenfranchised?

You're right. Democracy as we know it, would have come to an end.

PS: If that Plan's not a military junta, I don't know what is.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

I suppose I'm not scooping anybody else about this now. But Trump said if he didn't fire Comey, he wouldn't have been President for 4 years, so he's nailed! He admits to obstructing justice!

This Fox host Mark Levin has a show on Sundays on Fox, where he rants on about the constitution as if he's Constitutional lawyer. But mum's the word when Trump in the interview, admits he obstructed justice.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/584470-trump-draws-attention-with-admission-he-fired-comey

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

38 page Powerpoint Presentation in the possession of Mark Meadows.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210716135230if_/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/voter-fraud.pdf

Talking Points
- The Chinese systematically gained control over our election system constituting a national security emergency
- The electronic voting machines were compromised and cannot be trusted to provide an accurate vote count
- To restore confidence the “failsafe” of counting the paper ballots must be used to determine who won the election for President, Senators, Congressional Representatives
- Hand counts reported by the media are not really hand counts and easily subverted

A Trusted Lead Counter will be appointed with authority from the POTUS to direct the actions of select federalized National Guard units and support from DOJ, DHS and other US government agencies as needed to complete a recount of the legal paper ballots for the federal elections in all 50 states.
US Marshals will immediately secure all ballots and provide a protective perimeter around the locations in all 50 states.
DHS will use their emergency response logistic capabilities to support the effort. They will integrate the IT support that will include separating out the legal from the counterfeit ballots and communications with all supporting the effort and cameras (Possibly cell phones) imaging each and every ballot. These images will be distributed to the Internet.
The federalized National Guard in each state will be supplied detailed processes and be responsible for counting each legitimate paper ballot. Teams made up of three (first couple counties will be five) National Guard members will do the counting. As the counting occurs each ballot will be imaged and the images placed on the Internet so any US citizen can view them and count the ballots themselves. The process will be completely transparent.

Steve Thomas

Steve T-

Any clue to the provenance of the above Talking Points memo?

Is it authentic? 

Was the memo sent to Meadows by e-mail, and on his laptop, but not something he authored? 

Could the Talking Points memo have been planted in his possession?

The whole China angle sounds nutty. Were people in the Trump camp talking about this angle? 

The late vote count swings cited in the memo could be honest anomalies. But as LBJ said back in his days as running for Congress, "It ain't who counts the votes, it's who counts the votes last."

In 2006 Rolling Stone published articles saying the 2004 presidential election was fishy, due to late vote swings.  Was the intent the Rolling Stone article to  delegitimize Bish's election?

https://www.google.com/search?q=rolling+stone+2004+election+stolen+kennedy&oq=rolling+stone+2004+election+stolen+kennedy&aqs=chrome..69i57.10981j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

PS. My own opinion is Biden vote the popular vote, which should be what counts.  

Taking a stance on whether this or that election was clean based upon party affiliation...well, that's another story.  The purple party will cheat to win an election, it will bribe to win elections, it will steal to win elections. 

What else is new?