The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

william,

other factors include poverty, poor diet and lifestyle. 
what is your thinking on vaccinating children? It was the push to vaccinate children that caused me to look closely at the statistics. I had heard they were at much lower risk. I didn’t realize how low until I checked. And you can bet we are talking mostly about unhealthy or compromised kids. The Great Barrington Declaration made a lot of sense to me. Then I saw who was funding it. After more thinking I decided that Shooting the Messenger was inappropriate. Previous infection is more effective than vaccination. 
what is your thinking on sharing the mrna technology? You admitted that in your career you had seen unethical behavior in Big Pharma. Does this rise to that level? 
our death figures may be skewed because of what we choose to call a death with Covid as opposed to by Covid. I read in the NYT recently that doctors in NY and LA said nearly a majority of patients with Covid in intensive care or ICU had already been admitted for other reasons. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

6 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

william,

other factors include poverty, poor diet and lifestyle. 
what is your thinking on vaccinating children? It was the push to vaccinate children that caused me to look closely at the statistics. I had heard they were at much lower risk. I didn’t realize how low until I checked. And you can bet we are talking mostly about unhealthy or compromised kids. The Great Barrington Declaration made a lot of sense to me. Then I saw who was funding it. After more thinking I decided that Shooting the Messenger was inappropriate. Previous infection is more effective than vaccination. 
what is your thinking on sharing the mrna technology? You admitted that in your career you had seen unethical behavior in Big Pharma. Does this rise to that level? 
our death figures may be skewed because of what we choose to call a death with Covid as opposed to by Covid. I read in the NYT recently that doctors in NY and LA said nearly a majority of patients with Covid in intensive care or ICU had already been admitted for other reasons. 

Paul,

I'm a social democrat.  IMO, the vaccine technology should be shared with the human race.

As for childhood vaccinations, the risk/benefit ratio is, obviously, higher than for adults, so the decision is less clear cut.  At risk children should be vaccinated, to prevent death.  But, since the vaccines haven't prevented Omicron infections, there seems to be a less compelling case for vaccinating children  to protect the general population.

I'll defer to the judgment of infectious disease experts.  Not my area of expertise.

If children are un-vaccinated, other public health interventions seem all the more important.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

I'm a social democrat.  IMO, the vaccine technology should be shared with the human race.

As for childhood vaccinations, the risk/benefit ratio is, obviously, higher than for adults, so the decision is less clear cut.  At risk children should be vaccinated, to prevent death.  But, since the vaccines haven't prevented Omicron infections, there seems to be a less compelling case for vaccinating children  to protect the general population.

I'll defer to the judgment of infectious disease experts.  Not my area of expertise.

If children are un-vaccinated, other public health interventions seem all the more important.

Cats and dogs get C19 too, and are unvaccinated and maskless. 

Hong Kong euthanized 2,000 pet hamsters as they could transmit C19. Think about those tiny little lung capacities. 

Should the US mandate the euthanizing of cats and dogs, if that would save human lives? 

Here is what the CDC says:

• The virus that causes COVID-19 can spread from people to animals during close contact.
  • The risk of animals spreading COVID-19 to people is low.

That's comforting. The "risk is low," though the CDC says no serious studies have been done. 

The "risk is low" describes the public's death and serious illness rate from omicron, and especially the death rate from omicron of anyone under 65. 

Really...we all know why pets will not be euthanized in America, whether or not they serve a reservoir populations for C19, or mutation factories. 

It's all about the science, until it is not. 

7 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

That's how I see it too - 

Rogan interviews Oliver Stone for an hour about the current “JFK fact pattern” and within a couple of weeks there’s an orchestrated campaign to shut down his very popular podcast… Has anyone actually established what “covid disinformation” Rogan’s podcast supposedly disseminated? That’s a surprisingly fuzzy part of the story yet the mania to shut him down is based on it.  ***

The inexorably expanding censorship trend began in earnest in the autumn of 2017,  mostly cheer-led by the purported liberal intelligentsia in USA such as the New York Times. From the start, the effort focussed on shutting things down and closing access off, in concert with promoting repetition of establishment narratives through “fact-checkers” and vetted “experts”. Cancelling, de-platforming, de-algorithmization - this is a noted fact of life now for many independent voices as the space for public discourse has remarkably narrowed.

***I see now Britain's Daily Mail covers the "disinformation" broadcasts which aired back in December. The guests involved are both high profile doctors who have been outspoken in challenging covid orthodoxies:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10466285/The-truth-Joe-Rohans-controversial-guests-Dr-Malone-Dr-McCullough.html

Jeff C.-

Although I have an unhealthy obsession with the JFKA.... I am not sure Oliver Stone was the trigger for the "Get Joe Rogan" movement in the M$M-Donk circles. 

Corporate-assisted state censorship is becoming the norm, or was usually the norm, but the internet has upended the playing field. 

Joe Rogan is out of control...so the impetus for censorship, to control the message and narrative, is constant. 

Joe Rogan's giving a small platform to scientists who have unorthodox views is hardly a crime, or even disagreeable. That was also not the real trigger.

It is the fact that Joe Rogan is not under control. 

The scariest political movement (to entrenched DC elites) in the last 60 years is populism. People, and voters, are questioning the global military apparatus, and globalized trade. But DC is the global capital of globalism, and puns intended. 

Much is being done to cement populism with violence and racism, in the M$M.  (BTW, I detest violence, racism, and ID politics) 

Anyway, all that is IMHO. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Joe Rogan's giving a small platform to scientists who have unorthodox views is hardly a crime, or even disagreeable. That was also not the real trigger.

It is the fact that Joe Rogan is not under control. 

What if he's just a Mockingbird variant?

22 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Cats and dogs get C19 too, and are unvaccinated and maskless. 

Hong Kong euthanized 2,000 pet hamsters as they could transmit C19. Think about those tiny little lung capacities. 

Should the US mandate the euthanizing of cats and dogs, if that would save human lives? 

Here is what the CDC says:

• The virus that causes COVID-19 can spread from people to animals during close contact.
  • The risk of animals spreading COVID-19 to people is low.

That's comforting. The "risk is low," though the CDC says no serious studies have been done. 

The "risk is low" describes the public's death and serious illness rate from omicron, and especially the death rate from omicron of anyone under 65.

Ben,

Omicron is, in fact, killing adults in the U.S.   The Meat Loaf Syndrome.

I recently posted that disturbing U.S. mortality data (above.)

And the UK data has shown a dramatically reduced Omicron death risk for the fully vaccinated.

It's all about the science, if we pay attention.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

Glad to hear it. The problem from my point of view is that I am extremely distrustful of the intense pressure to vaccinate children. They are now seeking to lower the age again from 0-5. My daughter can’t wait to have her youngsters, my grandchildren, vaccinated. Many others feel the same, but - seriously - no one, in the press or anywhere else, is pointing out how miniscule the risk is for kids. Even my many friends can’t be bothered to go to the CDC website to check. Of course at risk kids is are different matter, but the push to vaccinate them isn’t so qualified.

I am likewise distrustful of the unwillingness of Pfizer Moderna etc to share, because I can only interpret those decisions as greed. And really, if the mrna vaccines are so much more effective and vast swaths of earths population can’t get them, it means an endless pandemic globally which will impact travel and supply chains. 

12 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Omicron is, in fact, killing adults in the U.S.   The Meat Loaf Syndrome.

I recently posted that disturbing U.S. mortality data (above.)

And the UK data has shown a dramatically reduced Omicron death risk for the fully vaccinated.

Are we sure it’s not Delta? I’m really bothered by the lack of info on this. Why wouldn’t we test everyone in hospitals to know which variant they have and then publish the info? The articles never actually give a death count for Omicron. They simply state the death toll, and then side by side mention the Omicron wave. Doesn’t that concern you? Language is important. It’s like when ‘they’ tell you what investors are worried about before the markets open, using phrases that never actually use the word ‘because’. 

Has Bill Maher changed? Or, has the party of FDR and JFK changed? He claims it not him, it's the left. 

FYI: I still don't like this guy. 

1 minute ago, Paul Brancato said:

Are we sure it’s not Delta? I’m really bothered by the lack of info on this. Why wouldn’t we test everyone in hospitals to know which variant they have and then publish the info? The articles never actually give a death count for Omicron. They simply state the death toll, and then side by side mention the Omicron wave. Doesn’t that concern you? Language is important. It’s like when ‘they’ tell you what investors are worried about before the markets open, using phrases that never actually use the word ‘because’. 

This is a good point which I have made previously; we see this regularly, percentages are used by M$M if it suits their narrative, when it doesn't they use a number. It's a straight up manipulation of the public consciousness. Should they give both to give us context and transparency? We should also have a breakdown attached showing how data was collated, including how many people made up a sample. 

24 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

The science they'd like to hide from us for between 55 and 75 years? The science we don't have access to, yet. The science Pfizer are trying to block being seen? 

17 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Rogan SMEARED As Racist As CNN Goes To War | Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar

Well, I guess it was on its way. The M$M is smearing Joe Rogan as a racist.

And remember, it was Rogan who hosted Oliver Stone on his show for an extended and fair interview. 

BTW, this show, "Breaking Points" with Enjeti and Ball is consistently pretty good, and free on Youtube.

They're just running out of ideas when they play the race card to try to damage a reputation. 

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

My brother-in-law got a phone call from an old college buddy who had attended Trump's MAGA rally in Tulsa in the summer of 2020.  The guy was dying of COVID after the rally, and called Dennis to say goodbye.  True story.

A physician using anecdotal evidence to make a case. 

The USA has pretty much the worst public health of any developed nation and you're surprised people die when even the slightest illness affects them. That's what happens when you have underlying health conditions, whether known or not, people just perish when they have a weakened immune system and something attacks it. If Covid didn't exist, how many would have died jogging for a train or getting too excited cheering their Football team on, or from a bad cold or flu? 

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Thank you for this, you're making the case that virologist Dr Robert Malone MSc, MD, BSc has made. The difference is when he put out a video pleading with the public not to vaccinate young healthy children, he was canceled with 24 hours and M$M stated he was citing dangerous misinformation. His reasoning was the cost benefit analysis. 

Edited by Chris Barnard
Typo

42 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Glad to hear it. The problem from my point of view is that I am extremely distrustful of the intense pressure to vaccinate children. They are now seeking to lower the age again from 0-5. My daughter can’t wait to have her youngsters, my grandchildren, vaccinated. Many others feel the same, but - seriously - no one, in the press or anywhere else, is pointing out how miniscule the risk is for kids. Even my many friends can’t be bothered to go to the CDC website to check. Of course at risk kids is are different matter, but the push to vaccinate them isn’t so qualified.

I am likewise distrustful of the unwillingness of Pfizer Moderna etc to share, because I can only interpret those decisions as greed. And really, if the mrna vaccines are so much more effective and vast swaths of earths population can’t get them, it means an endless pandemic globally which will impact travel and supply chains. 

Just found out the guy working on my house got it from his four-year-old and passed it on to, his wife, grandpa, granny and his sister all in about 24 hours. Came from day care. Probably Omicron by the looks of it. I picked up H1N1 from my friend's 5 year old in 2008 which knocked four of us two hundred pound plus men out for a week.

Kids are the worst for spreading it.

Edited by Bob Ness

19 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If international travel bans are considered good anti-C19 policy...should the border with Mexico be sealed? 

If pets can vector C19 viruses...should pets be euthanized? 

The Mexico Border 🙂 
The plantations, i mean corporations wouldn't want to slow the influx of cheap labour, as wages would need to go up, and exploitation would reduce. Whenever there is a surplus of labour, it plays into the hands of employers. Of course, the M$M and our beloved politicians give us another reason for it. 

Personally, I don't think the present virus warrants killing pets, nor do I think it would happen, too unpopular. But, it's fine for Felix the cat and Rover the dog to go outside exploring and mixing with people and other pets but, it's not ok for grandad whose life expectancy is decreasing dramatically through inactivity, as he's sat home depressed, developing all sorts of medical conditions. It's not ok for the child to go out either, we'd prefer he dropped up to 27 IQ points and had his/her development put on hold.