The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Thug?  So he hasn't graduated yet to mass murder/ war criminal yet? "Thug" is Roger Stone.

It always does get back to the wicked U.S. deep state with their x-ray eyes that  force all their adversaries to make stupid mistakes with just a passing glance, which is reinforced by Aaron Mate in this interview.

Ben you've stated many times here on the forum that your big 3 journalists were Glen Greeneald, Matt Taibbi and Aaron Mate. This is  perhaps the most heralded triumvirate of journalistic sources I've seen here on the forum. Curiously all 3 of these guys are pro Putin apologists, even though you're not. I applaud you for your devotion I guess, but isn't it time to break away and get some new idols? I understand putting all your eggs in one basket, you find yourself in somewhat of orphan situation, much like fellow Californian Devan Nunes.
 I wouldn't mention this but I think these guys have done a horrible disservice to us. Thank God Matt Taibbi has admitted he made a mistake  to his credit, and now we've found out Glen Greenwald was at first in favor of Bush's War in Iraq, a corporate lawyer for Goldman Sachs, who was in favor of Citizen's United and took money from the Koch's for starters. I've never found you to tune in much to your audience Ben, but that is about as poison a combo of affiliations as you can get here!
Then we ran the obligatory appropriately short, "low hanging fruit" video bashing of Tucker Carlson, Mike Pompeo and of course Trump. 
Now, as promised  in my final installment  we'll go after Aaron Mate, and coincidentally I was just sent this clip from a member of my family which gave me a sort of divine mission in posting this and completing the series. A shout out to my family without whose support I might not have finished this series.                             heh heh

Mate use to be the cool, calm and collected one. Now he's starting to look more unglued, like Glenn Greenwald. Mate begins this segment with washed up L.A.comedian now political podcaster Jimmy Dore in this Feb. 26 interview starting around 11:00. Mate asserts Russia should have just cutoff oil to Europe in retaliation , but they were forced to invade Ukraine by Fascist Biden who won't make the Zelensky follow the Minsk accords, and besides has no legal right to sanction anyway.

Mate, "We've had nonstop expansion of Nato". Yes in the last 13 years, they've admitted one country in 13 years and 4 little countries this century.Mate says this is all a ploy by the U.S. to take care of Europe's oil needs. Biden was using the threat of supplying Europe with LNG as a deterrent against Russian invasion. Ok, that's what I might expect, but it's only one aspect of the whole thing, and it didn't end deterring them. And this is the most credible this gets.. But it goes downhill from there.

Mate says the Russians aren't like the U.S. and don't indiscriminately bomb civilian targets! Oh really Aaron?, What is he saying now a week later? He completely bought the Putin Kool Aid, " I trust him, He's a great guy!."

Mate whines  that the US "doesn't really care" and puts down the U.S. for not invading Ukraine, and escalating this conflict to WWlll? Is he crazy? Also given the fact that the U.S. would be violating the Nato charter by invading and are abstaining. So can you see Mate is just being a silly bitch and nothing will make him happy. He could have at least said, " I'm glad the U.S. doesn't invade."

But who is the country who invaded a sovereign nation?? Mate says it is the U.S!! Or the U.S. made it happen and why?  No real reason, only because the U.S. has to have some country to kick around? Under what possible logic? What a doubling down spin that is. That's because his career as an online bser has lost credibility and is going down the tubes. Now he'll just be a "fringey " guy.
In the cable he cited from wikileaks,  he said one of our diplomats William Byrnes said there could be a war if the U.S. admits Ukraine to Nato, (39:26- 39:44) then he says around 39:44, "that's exactly what's happened".  That's not what's happened. Ukraine wasn't admitted into Nato, and probably never would have been! But Russia didn't care, and invaded anyway! That was no bomb shell. There were several people who warned Russia could get angry.

The U.S. did not overthrow Ukraine in 2014, and for Mate to casually pass it off by saying Obama knows that is a lie. He can't substantiate it. It's true Yanukovych was an oligarch who was run out of government to leave a huge estate and found to be pilfering his mother country for billions only to later be given a platform in exile with an interview by Oliver Stone.

Mate seems to have embraced  Putin's claim to" denazify" Ukraine, but it is  BS. Do you know Zelensky's a Jew? He won election with 82% of the vote! Some ethnic cleansing has gone on in East and Central Europe for centuries, and of course West Europe and the Nazis.
In a week, Mate has been completely discredited.
All those guys, Mate, Greenwald, Stone, have been scrambling because at first they said their pal Putin would never invade, then only invade in the Donbass region, and now they are talking out of both sides of their mouths  trying to rationalize a full scale invasion at great loss of life and displacement. What other excuse can they make than if you knew the real truth, like they do, they had no choice, the U.S. made them do it.

Isn't it interesting, that a confluence of events occur where you can see all the accumulated flaws in people's thinking come cascading down.  I think the Trump election and the conspiracy mania it brought further exacerbated a view that the U.S. "government deep state" was behind all the evils of the world. All these researchers, some of whom had  done good work were so preoccupied by the government deep state, they ignored the wholesale abuse of the law by Trump to defend him and then ignored all the evidence against  Putin because in their paranoid delusions. They thought it just  another government deep state media conspiracy.

Kirk--write on!

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

What is ‘spillover’? Why pets or livestock could be the source of the next COVID variant

BY 
SOPHIE MELLOR--Fortune Magazine

January 24, 2022 8:44 PM GMT+7

Updated January 25, 2022 5:05 PM GMT+7

The whole C19 topic became so tanged up in virtue-signaling and PC-ism, that "the science" never mattered at all, evidently to anybody.

Have any officials suggested euthanizing pets or deer herds? 

Of course not. Minks, OK, a few million zapped. 

And did C19 come from a lab? Check the color of kool-aid you are drinking, and then check the box "yes" or "no." 

After nearly a fortnight of fantastic Ukrainian successes, unrelenting Russian failure, and accurate reporting of a kind found on this thread, the armed forces of Kyiv find themselves, er, completely surrounded.

Shome mishtake, shurely?

Patricia Arquette, the geopolitical guru seemingly inspiring the Bidenescu regime, had it right: Kick Russia out of NATO

Someone please tell me how the federal government paying private companies to manipulate the public mind is not fascist. Combine this with Biden's Dr. Lander scandal owning vaccine stock while pushing mandates and one really has to wonder why anyone would believe anything coming out of this administration. He is not a president, he is mob protection, if he can pronounce his lines correctly.

Oh and for those who don't realize it, the US had bio gain of function labs in Ukraine. They have gathered Russian DNA for many years. I imagine if Russia was doing that in Mexico that we might raise an issue. Nevermind the complete NATO expansion backstab from the west since the 90's, or the poopoo flags flying around the azov battlions. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/biden-science-adviser-held-up-to-1m-in-biontech-stock-while-promoting-vaccine

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/documents-reveal-hundreds-media-companies-including-conservative-media-paid-federal-government-promote-covid-19-vaccines/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/russia-produces-documents-showing-us-funded-bioterror-labs-in-ukraine-producing-anthrax-and-plague/

Residential address of White House Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows.

At least that’s what he said on his voter registration form.

It’s nice that we can afford to put our highest ranking government officials up in such swanky domiciles.

https://www.evatlanta.com/listing-detail/1021748865/495

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

18 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Residential address of White House Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows.

At least that’s what he said on his voter registration form.

It’s nice that we can afford to put our highest ranking government officials up in such swanky domiciles.

https://www.evatlanta.com/listing-detail/1021748865/495

Steve Thomas

house.jpg

Previous occupants include The Unabomber. 🙂 

Lauren Boebert

@laurenboebert

“Remember. Ukraine gave up their nukes in exchange for promises of security. We see how that turned out. This is why we must NEVER give up our guns to any government.”

9:24 AM · Mar 7, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

I don’t know about you, but I’m saving my pennies so I can go down to Dick’s Sporting Goods next Black Friday and get the latest model of nukes while they’re on sale.

Steve Thomas

6 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

After nearly a fortnight of fantastic Ukrainian successes, unrelenting Russian failure, and accurate reporting of a kind found on this thread, the armed forces of Kyiv find themselves, er, completely surrounded.

Shome mishtake, shurely?

Patricia Arquette, the geopolitical guru seemingly inspiring the Bidenescu regime, had it right: Kick Russia out of NATO

I've been thinking that Paul, maybe Putin is our( U.S,)  "Manchurian candidate" and we've programmed him to completely mess up his country to devastate Ukraine while we economically bring Russia to it's knees and it foments a revolution within Russia. When they are sufficiently debilitated. We move in to both countries, take over the Ukrainian bread basket, and turn them over to Bill Gates,  who knows how to use them. We take over the Russian economy and reap the profits leaving the populace at their current subsistence level.

It will be done so seamlessly, just business as usual  and only a handful of people like us on conspiracy forums will have any clue at the end how the transformation happened. But alas no one will listen to us. and we'll continue to be bottom dwellers at the floor of the ocean of an ever deepening U.S. "Deep State".,

Paul "Shome mishtake, shurely?

What?? are you sure you're not an Israeli agent?

Maybe I shouldn't have revealed our plan!

Ok, seriously I have thought of Paul's real message behind the sarcasm..

Hey, sh-t happens in war. They could be fortifying themselves, and this could be running basically according to plan as Putin said. It could be to show overwhelming force and to take over most of the country, and sit ominously surrounding Kiev, hoping that would have been a superior  bargaining position. I do tend to believe several Western propaganda points. I do think the resistance was greater than he had counted on. It should be apparent to him by now, that devastating the country is going to be hell for him to hold on and I don't think he counted at all at the resistance that the the U.S. and Nato have put up. Now we're not going to buy oil from them. He could very well be at an inflection point.

We're approaching Venezuela right now about dropping some sanctions  and buying oil from them. And of course we'd have more oil from Iramn if Trump didn't jettison the treaty. That's another source. And with both of these, I say, why the hell not? Isn't it about time we let go of these  decade log prohibitions?

Then the next thing people are recommending is that we approach Saudi Arabia. I don't want to approach that scum at all. But the oil producers are having a bonanza like they always do in these situations. We should just impose a ceiling at the pump. They'll still be making plenty of money.  They have an obligation to the security of the country. I see Shell is moving out of Russia. 

Whoa, Markets are moving up at a rumor that Ukraine is softening about the future possibility of joining Nato. We'll see.

25 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Also, what is wrong with increasing production of American oil? Doesn't that make the most sense both immediately and in the long run?

Of course it does. All you've got to do is convince the oil companies, as they are currently sitting on 9,000 unused leases.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/let-facts-psaki-pushes-back-203106537.html

2 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Kirk,

How is Saudi Arabia scum and Iran is not?

Also, what is wrong with increasing production of American oil? Doesn't that make the most sense both immediately and in the long run?

Ty,

Meanwhile, no one in the M$M is mentioning the fact that the U.S. has been the world's #1 exporter of gasoline since 2013!  It's a classic example of our plutocratic government prioritizing corporate profits over the public good.  We're producing plenty of oil and gas here in the U.S., and exporting it in a big way.  We used to ban the export of U.S. oil & gas.

Simultaneously, Big Oil has been using Putin's invasion of Ukraine as a pretext for rolling back U.S. pollution (and drilling) regulations and our meager efforts to mitigate climate change.

Yet, the latest data has confirmed that we're being destroyed by catastrophic climate change.  It's real, and it's here.

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ty,

Meanwhile, no one in the M$M is mentioning the fact that the U.S. has been the world's #1 exporter of gasoline since 2013!  It's a classic example of our plutocratic government prioritizing corporate profits over the public good.  We're producing plenty of oil and gas here in the U.S., and exporting it in a big way.  We used to ban the export of U.S. oil & gas.

Simultaneously, Big Oil has been using Putin's invasion of Ukraine as a pretext for rolling back U.S. pollution (and drilling) regulations and our meager efforts to mitigate climate change.

Yet, the latest data has confirmed that we're being destroyed by catastrophic climate change.  It's real, and it's here.

I am all for cleaner and renewable fuels/energy. The reality is we are not there yet. Great strides are being made, but renewables are not ready to carry the full load. Why make it painful for ourselves during that transition? 

Also, the climate is not only affected in the area being polluted. Why should we drive ourselves into the ground trying to clean things up when other countries do as they please?