The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Just now, Matt Allison said:

Witness is supposedly Cassidy Hutchinson, which opens up all sorts of questions, mainly about why now and why the sudden urgency.

Ratings! Ratings!

Only 10 million or so watched the daytime 1/6 show...the Cheney-crats need some drama, some cliffhangers, some teasers....

Most likely, the 1/6 show is preaching to the converted (partisans)....

The 'Phants are far, far more vulnerable on the abortion issue...although I regard abortion is a diversionary, divisive issue without a "right" answer, obviously a lot of partisan hay can be made with it.....

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

If this was a "suicide", then wtf is going on here

FWTCDpOXEAASyGQ?format=jpg&name=small

Capitol security was suspiciously light (to put it mildly) on 1/6, and then stood down, allowing the occupation. Now people connected to that situation are "dying." 

Two explanations: 

1. The 'Phants thought they could take over the entire federal government by occupying the Capitol for a few hours. IQ=90. 

2. The Donk-establishment thought they could instigate an ugly scene that would reflect badly on the Trumpers. IQ=115. 

49 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Meanwhile, someone over at the Democratic Underground thinks the mystery witness is Jeffrey Clark's (and Eastman's) associate Ken Klukowski

FWIW, Ken Klukowski is a giant weasel, so him flipping would not surprise me at all. I remember when he got caught by a reporter when the fake elector scam was first exposed, and he was just the living, breathing poster boy for slimy, elite, disgusting white collar MAGA traitor. So that guess was an excellent one, as KK is going to prison unless he flips.

Don't know if she'll be the only one, but it is now confirmed that Cassidy Hutchinson is testifying in person tomorrow.

The idea that she could end up being a John Dean-type witness had been previously postulated, and whether coincidentally or not, it is true that she fired her previous lawyer 2 weeks ago and retained new counsel.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Don't know if she'll be the only one, but it is now confirmed that Cassidy Hutchinson is testifying in person tomorrow.

The idea that she could end up being a John Dean-type witness had been previously postulated, and whether coincidentally or not, it is true that she fired her previous lawyer 2 weeks ago and retained new counsel.

Another bombshell!

To paraphrase Winston Churchill, "That will only make the rubble bounce."

Trump goes to jail, Trump doesn't go to jail. Does anything change? 

Then what?  

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Another bombshell!

To paraphrase Winston Churchill, "That will only make the rubble bounce."

Trump goes to jail, Trump doesn't go to jail. Does anything change? 

Then what?  

Geez...  It's not just about Trump's historic sedition, Ben.

It's about numerous Republican officials, including members of Congress and state legislatures, (and the media) who were accomplices in Trump's crimes, and in his ongoing cover up.

The Trumplican Party is rotten to the core.

And, sadly, the few Republicans who refused to participate in his sedition and coverup have been ostracized and threatened by the Trumplican Crime Party.

You, yourself, have repeatedly attacked Liz Cheney for her involvement in the investigation of Trump's serious crimes.

I'd ask you some questions, as a rebuttal, but you ducked the last questions I asked you, (yesterday) and promptly changed the subject of our debate about J6.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Wow, good stuff on these hearings!

We now hear that Trump was made  aware that some individuals were spotted with weapons including ar -15's, and did nothing.. Trump asked to pull the magnetometers to allow undetected access to the Capitol, saying "they mean me no harm."
"I'm the f-cking President" Trump wanted to join the armed mob, and go to Capitol Hill and tried to grab the wheel to direct  the car, and grabbed the driver by the shoulder, (some say throat?) and was rebuffed and they went back to the White House.

Accounted several past incidents of Trump throwing dishes and pulling tablecloths with lots of stuff on it.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Wow, good stuff on these hearings!

We now hear that Trump was made  aware that some individuals were spotted with weapons including ar -15's, and did nothing.. Trump asked to pull the magnetometers to allow undetected access to the Capitol, saying "they mean me no harm."
"I'm the f-cking President" Trump wanted to join the armed mob, and go to Capitol Hill and tried to grab the wheel to direct  the car, and grabbed the driver by the shoulder, (some say throat?) and was rebuffed and they went back to the White House.

Accounted several past incidents of Trump throwing dishes and pulling tablecloths with lots of stuff on it.

Kirk,

That was the most shocking revelation, IMO, from today's testimony-- that Trump and Meadows were briefed at 10:00 AM on January 6th about the fact that the MAGA mob was armed with Glocks and AR-15s !!

So much for Ben's oft-repeated claim that the Capitol attackers weren't armed... 🤥

Trump wasn't merely inciting a riot.  He was inciting potential homicides.

Is there a statutory definition for that crime?

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

I'll say this, after today it's difficult to see a scenario where Donald Trump doesn't end up in prison. 

2019's Most Brutal Trump Memes So Far - Social News Daily