The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

6 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez...  It's not just about Trump's historic sedition, Ben.

It's about numerous Republican officials, including members of Congress and state legislatures, (and the media) who were accomplices in Trump's crimes, and in his ongoing cover up.

The Trumplican Party is rotten to the core.

And, sadly, the few Republicans who refused to participate in his sedition and coverup have been ostracized and threatened by the Trumplican Crime Party.

You, yourself, have repeatedly attacked Liz Cheney for her involvement in the investigation of Trump's serious crimes.

I'd ask you some questions, as a rebuttal, but you ducked the last questions I asked you, (yesterday) and promptly changed the subject of our debate about J6.

Exactly.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Whether Trump grabbed SS agent Bobby Engels by the shoulder or went for his throat. assaulting a member of any police force in the USA is a very serious crime.

Combined with trying to grab the steering wheel while Engel was driving the limo is just as bad. What if in their steering wheel struggle Engel lost control and crashed?

Heck, that guy in New York who slapped Guiliani on the back was charged with assault.

I hope someone can get SS agent Engel to tell the public if the Trump assault story is true. Same with Antonio Ornato.

We need to know if our president started a ferocious wrestling match fight in his own limo. 

Trump's true character world has turned into WWF looneyville if even a third of these Trump acting crazy stories are true.

One can imagine the upcoming political cartoons depicting Trump's "Ultimate Fighting" attack upon his own security driver.

And the plate with ketchup hurling story rings true as Trump always did like MacDonalds restaurant fries and burgers. What other food would one eat with ketchup?

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Yes, every day we're finding out how armed most of those people were; I think the misinformation about "no one was armed" was a deliberate lie planted in advance by the conspirators to mute the reaction.

Matt:

There is a difference between early reports and what is fact, about any sensational event. Consider the JFKA. 

Only one protestor was arrested carrying a firearm in the entire Capitol breach, that being the mysterious Christopher Alberts, who was released on his own recognizance on 1/7. 

Citing false reports about AR-15s does not make fiction a reality.

Have you any photos of the AR-15s? Or Glocks? This was one of the most heavily filmed events in history. Not one person was filmed (video'ed) brandishing a firearm in the most heavily recorded civil disturbance of all time. 

I am happy to see Trump, or Bush Jr., or HRC go to prison after a trial. 

Early reports had Brian Sicknick savagely murdered by a mob that beat his head with a fire extinguisher until death. 

Partisan thinking and divisionism...toxic brews for Americans. 

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kirk,

That was the most shocking revelation, IMO, from today's testimony-- that Trump and Meadows were briefed at 10:00 AM on January 6th about the fact that the MAGA mob was armed with Glocks and AR-15s !!

So much for Ben's oft-repeated claim that the Capitol attackers weren't armed... 🤥

Trump wasn't merely inciting a riot.  He was inciting potential homicides.

Is there a statutory definition for that crime?

W:

There is a difference between early reports and what is fact, about any sensational event. Consider the JFKA. 

Only one protestor was arrested carrying a firearm in the entire Capitol breach, that being the mysterious Christopher Alberts, who was released on his own recognizance on 1/7. 

Have you any photos of the AR-15s? Or Glocks? This was one of the most heavily filmed events in history. Not one person was filmed (video'ed) brandishing a firearm in the most heavily recorded civil disturbance of all time. 

I am happy to see Trump, or Bush Jr., or HRC go to prison after a trial. 

Early reports had Brian Sicknick savagely murdered by a mob that beat his head with a fire extinguisher until death. 

Partisan thinking and divisionism...toxic brews for Americans. 

Push away from the red or blue kool-aid tables. 

The Hutchinson lady, another very presentable witness, said what she heard other people say. There was a special TV show for this? 

Trump wanted to go to the Capitol on 1/6, and the Secret Service forcibly took him back to the White House.

Trump was justifiably angered at being held against his will, or he threw a temper tantrum, take your pick (based on the kool-aid you drink). 

As for guns in the crowd, that is a demented blue kool-aided dream...there is evidence for one gun.

No videos have surfaced of a single firearm in the heavily, heavily recorded 1/6 crowd, and only one person, out of more than 800 arrested, was carrying a firearm (and he was released within 24 hours). There are no reports of discarded firearms found in the Capitol in the wake of the breach. 

What scares me is what have partisan realities in America. 

You guys actually believe the Capitol breach crowd was heavily armed...because you want to believe it, as it fits a partisan narrative. 

The red kool-aid crowd...your mirror image? 

26 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W:

Ben,

A number of us have explained to you, repeatedly during the past year, that the Capitol Police were too overwhelmed by the violent, bear-spraying mob to arrest or search the rioters for weapons on January 6th.

What is it about our repeated explanations of that basic fact that you still don't understand?

Most of what we learned about guns at the Capitol only came to light in the subsequent investigations of the rioters.

The police reports of Glocks and AR-15s were shared with Trump and Meadows on the morning of January 6th.  It's news to us today, but it isn't news to Trump, Meadows, Hutchinson, and the security people in the loop on J6.

If you had watched the hearing today, you would know that Trump acknowledged that his mob had guns, but he said that he didn't care, because "they weren't there to attack him."

You've been dead wrong about the guns and the details of the coup attempt for the past 18 months.  Man up and admit it, instead of cluttering the board with repeated denials.

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

A number of us have explained to you, repeatedly during the past year, that the Capitol Police were too overwhelmed by the violent, bear-spraying mob to arrest or search the rioters for weapons on January 6th.

What is it about our repeated explanations of that basic fact that you still don't understand?

Most of what we learned about guns at the Capitol only came to light in the subsequent investigations of the rioters.

The police reports of Glocks and AR-15s were shared with Trump and Meadows on the morning of January 6th.  It's news to us today, but it isn't news to the security people in the loop.

If you had watched the hearing today, you would know that Trump acknowledged that his mob had guns, but he said that he didn't care, because "they weren't there to attack him."

You've been dead wrong about the guns and the details of the coup attempt for the past 18 months.  Man up and admit it, instead of cluttering the board with repeated denials.

W-

OK, show me a single video of anyone (aside from a uniformed officer) brandishing a firearm at the 1/6 breach. 

This was the most heavily recorded civil disturbance, maybe in all history.  

Where is your "evidence" of guns in the crowd on 1/6?

You haven't any. 

Step away from the kool-aid tables. Once you unbind yourself from partisan narratives...there is a great sense of freedom. 

I am happy Trump is out of office, and if he goes to jail after a trial, fine with me.

Same deal on HRC. 

I would like to see a real investigation into 1/6, and not a made-for-TV daytime soap.

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

2019's Most Brutal Trump Memes So Far - Social News Daily

I read a comment somewhere years ago by a former convict that they don’t sell  Vasaline at the commissary.  I’d bet they would be lining up if they put him in general population.  Though I might be wrong.  He might be revered as a crook among crooks.

53 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Were you not watching today, Ben? We heard about sightings of AR 15s from radio dispatches of cops at the scene on 1/6 that were played today.

33 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Were you not watching today, Ben? We heard about sightings of AR 15s from radio dispatches of cops at the scene on 1/6 that were played today.

Matt-

Given your history with the JFKA, and your knowledge that the early "news" reports from that event appear to have been planted in a compliant media....

And given that there is zero---nothing! none! nada!---video evidence of firearms in the 1/6 breach, despite the fact that scrum was the most heavily recorded civil disturbance in all history...

Should you keep an open mind to the possibility the reports of AR-15s and Glocks were...planted? Fake news? 

The 1/6 TV soap opera is trying desperately to reinforced the narrative of an armed participants in the 1/6 scrum. 

Despite a complete and total lack of evidence. 

Yes, the 1/6 Cheney-crats loath Trump, and do not feel compelled (far from it) to truly investigate the 1/6 event. There are presenting a narrative, and even again fabricating the "armed insurrection" fable. 

But think about it----should there not be some video evidence of arms among the 1/6 participants?  

Who issued the mysterious police report on arms in the crowd? The same source as the "Sicknick was murdered by a vicious blow to head" story? 

Where is your skepticism? 

Whoever said on police radio that there were arms in the 1/6 crowd was either planting a story, trying to heighten tensions, trigger a violent event, or possibly just honestly (but obviously) mistaken. 

Flynn is a traitor. He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

The only reason he hasn't already been court-martialed is because he's going to be charged by the DOJ and the military doesn't want to create a double-jeopardy situation.

The committee hearings have become overwhelming.  A step up with each one.  It’s amazing that they have used Republicans exclusively.  Today was a bombshell.  I think more of both parties are beginning to pay attention, based on what I’ve read and a few conversations.

The AR15’s and Glocks are pretty damning alone.  His wanting them allowed in is worse.  Grabbing the wheel then the SSA’s shoulder/neck in the SUV was shocking for me.  Throwing his plate at the wall, a grown man?

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Flynn is a traitor. He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

The only reason he hasn't already been court-martialed is because he's going to be charged by the DOJ and the military doesn't want to create a double-jeopardy situation.

And let's not forget that Michael Flynn's brother, General Charles Flynn, blatantly lied about his role in delaying the deployment of National Guard troops to the Capitol on January 6th.