The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ben -  Ms. Hutchinson was vetted, many hours worth. If some clown fed her a false story in order to discredit her later the egg is on their face, not hers. 
The Democratic Party is not the Deep State. 
For someone who claims to be aware of the politics of division you are pretty good at dividing. Ms. Cheney is demonstrating that she stands against the politics of division and should be honored for that, especially in your eyes. 
Trump is a clown. And that’s all? It’s a lot worse than that. It’s ok with me if you’re a Trumpster, but dishonesty is unacceptable. 

Paul-

How can you possibly say Hutchinson was vetted?

Here is how anybody would vet a witness.

1. Witness says, "X event happened. I heard about it." 

2. You check with people who were actually at the X event. The people who were actually there say, "No, X event did not happen. We were there." 

Oh!

3. You choose not to present Witness on national daytime TV, to run against the soap operas, lest the Cheney-crat Gong Show get confused with latest daily installment of "Days of Our Lives" (which may be better scripted, btw). 

Paul, I am honest in my observations in this forum. 

I do not trust either major political party, and sadly, both are deep into compliance with the Shadow Government. 

Add on, there is a fair amount of plain old boobs running both parties, and that includes Trump. And the Cheney-crat Committee. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

This is what I mean about the DOJ.

They will not be able to wait out a Justice Department inquiry.  What they are  trying to do is await the results of the fall elections in hopes the GOP will return to power and bury the inquiry.  

As per Doug Jones, he was an experienced prosecutor, not a judge. He had a  good reputation  as being quite efficient in that regard.  Garland was also a prosecutor but his career did not impress me as much as Jones' did.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Nice one Doug.

Here is another example of the delay tactics.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ginni-thomas-lawyer-letter-january-6-committee-testimony

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is what I mean about the DOJ.

They will not be able to wait out a Justice Department inquiry.  What they are  trying to do is await the results of the fall elections in hopes the GOP will return to power and bury the inquiry.  

As per Doug Jones, he was an experienced prosecutor, not a judge. He had a  good reputation  as being quite efficient in that regard.  Garland was also a prosecutor but his career did not impress me as much as Jones' did.

Gotcha, I see and agree. I like Doug Jones a lot as well, he indeed would have been an awesome AG.

With regard to the current AG and the current DOJ investigation, the general consensus is that they're moving approximately 6 months behind the J6C, which isn't terribly unexpected, as they had to prosecute the foot soldiers that invaded the Capitol first. But despite the J6C committee closing up shop sometime in August or September, Garland and the DOJ are under no similar time constraint.

Garland is a poker player and almost impenetrable, but I am 100% confident there will be many high-level conspirator indictments, including Trump. Just not sure when.

Interesting video commentary today by author Carol Leonnig about Tony Ornato, the Secret Service, and the possible Trump/Secret Service plot to remove Mike Pence from the Capitol on January 6th.

Trump's Secret Service Detail 'Cheered on the Insurrection'—Carol Leonnig (msn.com)

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Nice one Doug.

Here is another example of the delay tactics.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ginni-thomas-lawyer-letter-january-6-committee-testimony

Jim-

I am no fan of Trump, and if he goes to prison after a fair trial, fine with me. I felt the same way about Nixon...that said...

We should also wish for fair investigations into the true origins of the Russiagate Hoax and the 1/6 scrum at the Capitol. 

Why such light security on 1/6, and even that stood down? Shades of Secret Service protection in Dallas? 

So much shadow misinformation and being floated out there...unfortunately, now by the 1/6 committee itself.  

Again, if Trump goes to jail fine with me. Nixon got off easy in my book. 

I would like some clarity on the possible role of shadow government in recent events, just as I would in the Watergate, or 11/22 events....

15 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Interesting video commentary today by author Carol Leonnig about Tony Ornato, the Secret Service, and the possible Trump/Secret Service plot to remove Mike Pence from the Capitol on January 6th.

Trump's Secret Service Detail 'Cheered on the Insurrection'—Carol Leonnig (msn.com)

I read this earlier in a Newsweek article.  She calls Ornato and Engle close, aligned, yes men and enablers.  

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

What they are  trying to do is await the results of the fall elections in hopes the GOP will return to power and bury the inquiry.  

What?   The worst that can happen is that the Republicans will control their own investigations in Congress, which will be independent of the DOJ, just as it has now. But the current investigations have already let the cat out of the bag.

Make no mistake about it Jim, if Garland's waiting out the clock,he will historically be seen as a weak minded failure to the country. None of these guys want to be remembered like that.

Two White House aides vouch for and back up Cassidy Hutchinson.

One describes the fear factor of being around hot tempered Donald Trump.

Who she describes as a very large man of 6 ft.3 inches. Very initimidating.

Two former Trump officials react to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony

47 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Make no mistake about it Jim, if Garland's waiting out the clock,he will historically be seen as a weak minded failure to the country.

Garland is AG at least until January 19th 2025. There's no running out the clock going on, he's investigating. He's just absolutely sealed up everything so nothing is leaking. The only way we've been able to figure out anything is when we hear about guys like Jeff Clark and John Eastman getting raided and having their electronic devices taken; something that can only happen when DOJ goes to a judge and has to produce evidence of a crime in order to get a warrant.

He'll indict when he's ready.

22 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Two White House aides vouch for and back up Cassidy Hutchinson.

One describes the fear factor of being around hot tempered Donald Trump.

Who she describes as a very large man of 6 ft.3 inches. Very initimidating.

Two former Trump officials react to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony

Forgive the fat-shaming, and I have had my own battles with Mr. Weight but...

"Who she describes as a very large man of 6 ft.3 inches."

Perhaps better put, "Who she described as a very fat man of 6 feet three inches, but with a funny hairdo." 

And seriously...people think they are going to get assaulted inside of the White House? 

A lot of reaching going on here.

Hearsay, people claiming to have been intimidated by Trump's size, invisible AR-15s, and Trump fighting for the wheel of the limo...

Mueller-time? Crack open a can....

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

If Ornato as head SSA of the WH detail was trusted enough to be made assistant chief of staff he had to be loyal.  And likely still is.