• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

"This is How It Starts"

The Lincoln Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Z-s-afMFc

Steve Thomas

This is how it ended before it started,

Weaver, a career political consultant who started The Lincoln Project to defeat President Donald Trump’s reelection bid, signed an agreement on May 10, 2019 with Tenam Corporation, “a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned nuclear energy company,” Politico reported at the time.

According to the contract, which Weaver was required to file with the Department of Justice because he was acting as a foreign agent, he was tasked with lobbying the Trump administration and Congress on “sanctions or other restrictions in the area of atomic (nuclear) trade, or cooperation involving in any way the Russian Federation.” Source linked Here.

Rosatom is the Parent Company of Uranium One. 

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - NY Times April 24, 2015.

Weaver, a former consultant for John McCain and John Kasich’s presidential campaigns, now wants Joe Biden elected to the White House. (same article linked above.)

John McCain is of course dead. Always the never Trumper, some of you may recall that McCain's office was the conduit for one of the versions of the Steele Dossier.

John Kasich has been quite the "Never Trumper." Probably because he too is neck-deep in the Uranium One Scandal. As governor of Ohio, he likely had an inkling that some of the Russian nuclear material that was sent to the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant* near Piketon, Ohio,  to be down blended into nuclear fuel rods, went out the back door into a truck bound for Charleston S.C., then on to a Maersk ship bound for Dubai, with a final destination in Iran. Actually, specifically here; 

Iran Admits Serious Damage to Natanz Nuclear Site, Setting Back Program - NY Times July 5, 2020.

But wait, there's more to John Kasich sudden apparent concern for protecting the USA from the evil Orangeman.

FBI raids Strongsville-based international adoption agency as part of criminal probe - I believe there is some documentation out there on the interwebs showing Lisa Page (Strozk's pal) was once a lawyer for the adoption agency mentioned. 

I'm not saying those Russian kids ended up on the Les Wexner compound in New Albany, Ohio, I'm just saying no one should be surprised if they did. 

In short, yeah, the Weaver guy's association with John Kasich makes the Lincoln Project look a little less "organic", given that he is a criminal and all.

*also the source of enriched Uranium for the NUMEC plant in Apollo, PA back in the early 1960s.

18 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

This is how it ended before it started,

It’s always amusing to watch Fascists rationalize their Treason.  Civil war away, Wheeler...

14 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

It’s always amusing to watch Fascists rationalize their Treason.  Civil war away, Wheeler...

I see the goose stepper in chief is laying predicates for sending federal troops against Democrats. Nazis. Hope all the Trump apologists around here have seen the light. I don't expect much from the usual confirmed fascists.

26 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I have you on ignore Cliff.

Can you stop stalking me. It's weird.

No need to reply, I won't see it.

thx

I find Robert Wheeler’s fascism-apologia beyond bizarre.  Stalking him?  What a snowflake!

I’m OG Antifa.  Fighting fascism is what we’ve done for decades, no matter where it rears its ugly head.

Edited by Cliff Varnell
30 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Do you support the use of Secret Police as in Portland, Robert?

Exactly the question I want answered. 
in fact, Robert, I will put you on ignore if you don’t answer that question simply and clearly. Anyone who would answer Yes please speak up. This isn’t fun and games. 
I have seen this coming for several years now. My bet is most of you reading this have likewise. 
The question remains what exactly is it that we are witnessing? A madman in the White House who is masterminding the end of the Republic? I really doubt that. 

23 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Exactly the question I want answered. 
in fact, Robert, I will put you on ignore if you don’t answer that question simply and clearly. Anyone who would answer Yes please speak up. This isn’t fun and games. 

It is fun and games.

Your guys lost.

Governor's Murphy and Cuomo are threatening to quarantine for 14 days anyone who comes in from an unapproved state. Yet Trump is the Nazi.

Bill DeBlasio's family has been working for the Rockefeller's since 1917, but Trump is the Deep State.

You guys are funny.

Those mysterious men in Portland are the same guys you hand your keys to when you go through the metal detector at a Federal Court House, or get a special tour of the Bureau of Engraving on the school trip to DC.

Shiny side out on your tin-foil hats guys.

A few kids might disappear for a few hours, but at least they'll live to see their mom's basement again.

Not like kids that were thrown out of the tail door of Epstein's 727, into the Atlantic. The one President Clinton was on at least 23 times.

You are already in the middle of a war.

Feel free to put me on ignore Paul. That would just prove you are genuine. 

I can't say the same for the others that can't put me on ignore.

28 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Where is the "secret police" narrative coming from? 

The secret part is not identifying themselves to citizens as federal agents.  Just beating them with batons, pepper spraying them or throwing them in rented mini vans to haul them off with out stating charges or reading them their rights.  Downright scary.  Storm Troopers.  Freedom of speech, right to assemble be damned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/portland-protests-a-navy-veteran-had-a-question-for-the-feds-they-beat-him-in-response/ar-BB16YxUD?li=BBnb7Kz

And the prez is ready to send them to your city if it's run by "liberal Democrats."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-signals-he-will-send-federal-agents-to-major-cities/ar-BB16YpSe?li=BBnb7Kz 

17 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I can't say the same for the others that can't put me on ignore.

One can’t fight what one can’t see.

Wheeler wants to wage “war” but he can’t take the incoming.

Edited by Cliff Varnell
22 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The secret part is not identifying themselves to citizens as federal agents.  Just beating them with batons, pepper spraying them or throwing them in rented mini vans to haul them off with out stating charges or reading them their rights.  Downright scary.  Storm Troopers.  Freedom of speech, right to assemble be damned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/portland-protests-a-navy-veteran-had-a-question-for-the-feds-they-beat-him-in-response/ar-BB16YxUD?li=BBnb7Kz

And the prez is ready to send them to your city if it's run by "liberal Democrats."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-signals-he-will-send-federal-agents-to-major-cities/ar-BB16YpSe?li=BBnb7Kz 

This is really disturbing.  They Mayor and Governor want the federal agents to leave.  They believe the fed's are causing violence.  This may well lead to retaliation from protesters turning the protests into riots.  Maybe just what the idiot in charge wants so he can send in more storm troopers to restore law and order and rally the right behind him in the name of patriotisim.

33 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Governor's Murphy and Cuomo are threatening to quarantine for 14 days anyone who comes in from an unapproved state. Yet Trump is the Nazi.

Do you hear yourself? Having to stay home for 2 weeks makes someone a Nazi. You know, because having to stay home for 2 weeks so as to maybe not give someone a potentially life threatening illness is almost the same as being forced into a concentration camp and murdered.

Shiny side out on your tin-foil hats guys.

Indeed.