The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You obviously didn’t watch the clip.  The FBI found Epps committed no crime.

And what does any of that have to do with the Floyd protests?

They said the same thing about David Ferrie Cliff 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

47 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Do I look like I’m kidding?

You brought him up, I didn’t.

What crimes did Epps commit?

Ray Epps, a member of the Oath Keepers (Arizona state president for while), has not been found guilty in a court of law after a fair and public trial, so he is absolutely not guilty of anything. 

Epps was extensively video'd exhorting people to enter the Capitol, and whispering into a man's ear just before the initial breach of (a very lightly manned) barricade, and heard to tell one activist "don't bring that in there (the Capitol) with you," or something to that effect, when looking into the man's backpack. 

Epps then appeared on the equivalent of a post-Capitol-occupation FBI "most wanted" list, but was never arrested or charged, and so must be regarded as an innocent man. 

Initially, some administration supporters said Epps was not arrested as he did not enter the Capitol, but since then many people have been arrested and convicted and even some sent to prison who did not enter the Capitol. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/politics/jan-6-conspiracy-theory-ray-epps.html

This is a fascinating story that ran in the NYT. It is actually a very sympathetic, humanizing treatment of Epps, who has a wife and dogs that he loves.

Epps, a staunch Trump supporter who traveled (his version) all the way to Washington DC just to hear Trump speak, is portrayed as a thoughtful and productive citizen, and a former Marine. 

To my knowledge, this is the only humanizing or sympathetic treatment of a staunch Trump supporter to ever appear in liberal media. 

Epps was never summoned to the 1/6 committee to testify under oath before cameras, despite playing a highly visible and provocative role in the 1/6 event. 

That raises the question of what is the purpose of the 1/6 committee. 

22 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ray Epps, a member of the Oath Keepers (Arizona state president for while), has not been found guilty in a court of law after a fair and public trial, so he is absolutely not guilty of anything. 

Epps was extensively video'd exhorting people to enter the Capitol, and whispering into a man's ear just before the initial breach of (a very lightly manned) barricade, and heard to tell one activist "don't bring that in there (the Capitol) with you," or something to that effect, when looking into the man's backpack. 

Epps then appeared on the equivalent of a post-Capitol-occupation FBI "most wanted" list, but was never arrested or charged, and so must be regarded as an innocent man. 

Initially, some administration supporters said Epps was not arrested as he did not enter the Capitol, but since then many people have been arrested and convicted and even some sent to prison who did not enter the Capitol. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/politics/jan-6-conspiracy-theory-ray-epps.html

This is a fascinating story that ran in the NYT. It is actually a very sympathetic, humanizing treatment of Epps, who has a wife and dogs that he loves.

Epps, a staunch Trump supporter who traveled (his version) all the way to Washington DC just to hear Trump speak, is portrayed as a thoughtful and productive citizen, and a former Marine. 

To my knowledge, this is the only humanizing or sympathetic treatment of a staunch Trump supporter to ever appear in liberal media. 

Epps was never summoned to the 1/6 committee to testify under oath before cameras, despite playing a highly visible and provocative role in the 1/6 event. 

That raises the question of what is the purpose of the 1/6 committee. 

Thanks Ben.  Now all I have to do is figure out what relevance he has to the two facts I posted regarding the George Floyd protests.

9 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Well, if we use Cliff's logic here. 

That means that the clips that Tucker Carlson shows of Ray Epps illustrates that provactuers created Jan 6

24 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Thanks Ben.  Now all I have to do is figure out what relevance he has to the two facts I posted regarding the George Floyd protests.

Checkmate! Case dismissed.. 

Once again using Cliff's logic that his video proves that riots were done by Fed Provocateurs means that Fed Provocateurs did Jan 6.😉 based upon the video evidence in the Tucker video.... DUH!

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You asked, "What crimes did Epps commit?"

I was tossing in my two cents, and worth both pennies. 

I answered that under the law presently, Epps has committed no crimes and is entirely an innocent man. 

Epps was copiously video'd in the role of a provocateur, an instigator on 1/6, in an event some have said was a coordinated attempt at an "insurrection."

Epps, a putative Oath Keeper, appears to have successfully encouraged and exhorted activists or rioters to unlawfully and even violently enter the Capitol on 1/6, in an attempt an "insurrection" (in the eyes of many), but Epps has never been charged. So Epps has committed no crimes. 

As for links between Epps and the George Floyd riots/demonstrations, for while the BLM actions were also termed "insurrections" and not merely rioting and opportunistic looting, by some commentators, mostly liberal. 

Also, liberal commentators have said that at least some BLM actions were instigated, under false flag.

So a lot of parallels. But hey, just IMHO...

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

'Let Them All Go Now': Trump Calls For Release Of Everyone Arrested In Jan. 6 Riot (msn.com)

He says that because he's an enemy of the United States, still attempting to overthrow our government before he's arrested for seditious conspiracy.

"Our members -- Catholic, Protestant, and more -- are sick of sitting by quietly while Jesus' message of good news is hijacked by the religious right to serve a hateful political agenda," the organization states on its website.

Thousands of Christians Condemn Rep. Greene, Mike Flynn as 'False Prophets' (msn.com)