The Education Forum

Confederate Counterinsurgencies And GLADIO Gambits: The JFK Murder Seen Thru A “Stay-Behind” Lens…

17 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

I’d have no problems at all. And I don’t really have any problems with what you’re writing now, either. But maybe you could treat the assertions by Bale the same way every other author, even the good ones, generally gets treated, and not tell us something has been 100% conclusively verified when no-one has had a chance to verify it other than him.

Well, on that note, I stand corrected. My sincere apologies, Mr. Thorne.

However, in the future, perhaps you can redirect your grips to me personally, with a message on my profile. 

As I stated, for the third time now, I do not want my posts to be cluttered with personal nuances and innuendo.

Just stick to the topic, which is stay-behind armies and the murder of the President, not whether or not Professor Bale is fabricating evidence because you have not personally seen it, or his inability to translate French, which is ridiculous because Professor Bale liaisons with the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center at Monterey, California.

Jesus, I gotta smoke a joint, drink a beer and get some head...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, I have no gripes with you personally. And I would never suggest Bale is fabricating evidence. That’s not where I was going with my post. I don’t think the other authors I read who cite stuff in footnotes are fabricating things either, usually. But I typically view something as proof if I can see it with my own eyes, such as on the Mary Ferrell site, and I view it as an assertion if someone is asserting it, as Bale did. 

Bale translates from various languages, particularity Italian. How’s his French, specifically? Beats me. Are there any languages in the world he isn’t an expert in? And do experts occasionally differ as to the meaning of translations? I’m assuming he wouldn’t have trouble reading the letter in question, but since I’ve never seen the letter I couldn’t draw further conclusions. 

If something gets posted in this thread, discussing it a bit is probably still on topic.

56 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Rob, I have no gripes with you personally

If something gets posted in this thread, discussing it a bit is probably still on topic.

Well, then, I stand corrected again.

My apologies, again Mr. Thorne.

If I come off as agitated, I just pulled a seventeen hour shift at the Cannabis production facility that I work at, and I'm a little tired.