The Education Forum

Tosh and Al

I think Al could descend a few steps from his ivory tower. He may know a lot about ballistics and guns, but a little less arrogance would bring him more.

Wim

I could not disagree more. Al Carrier is one of our most important members. The quality of his research is outstanding. I have never seen any examples of “arrogance”. I think you might be mistaking intellectual confidence for arrogance.

I would also like to remind you about our rules concerning personal attacks on members. If you disagree with Al, as you obviously do, argue your case based on the evidence.

John,

See Al's quote below:

Tim,

Sorry you cannot follow this, but reality is so simple sometimes, that it cannot be reached.

Al

Congradulations, you have become a part of the problem! And I thought this was different from the idiots on Lancer!

Al

---------------------

To suggest that a highly intellectual person as Tim cannot follow something that Al, in his unlimited expertise, is saying, strikes me as insulting and arrogant. The same goes for labeling people as "fantasy chasers".

We may have a difference in interpretation of the word arrogant, but I believe your warning to me applies as much for Al.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Tim,

Sorry you cannot follow this, but reality is so simply sometimes, that it cannot be reached.

Al

"Reality is so simply sometimes?"

Okay Tim, you win, I'm an idiot and my post is null and void because of a typo.

Al

No Al, it's "null and void" because it lacks any content except a condescending attitude.

Tim

Tim,

Then you and your fantasy chasers can continue to chase the fantasies because you refuse to accept input from anyone who has any background to provide, if it differs from what you have determined to be the truth. Your version of content is based on what part of your background to judge it?

Keep comparing photos in the plaza to anyone who breathed in '63 that might have been remotely connected to government operations. Keep running down leads on who had it in for Kennedy and placing them in the mix of the assassins and conspirators. Your list should reach somewhere in the range of 2,000 plus this year.

Congradulations, you have become a part of the problem!

And I thought this was different from the idiots on Lancer!

Al

Al,

I have not treated you disrespectfully. I have not used words like "idiot" or "fantasy chasers," and I don't think I've "become a part of the problem" for asking questions about QJ/WIN, ZR/RIFLE, AM/LASH or the general purpose underlying JM/WAVE-sponsored skills training and operations. If you're going to attack me on this basis, why not dare to name the others that fall into the same category, such as Ron Ecker, Larry Hancock, James Richards, etc., etc?

Tim

You like many others have made your mind up and have challenged anything that contradicts your beliefs with any bone that is thrown at you? Doesn't the release of such rediculous info raise question in your anti-establishment mindset? No, of course not, because you are on a roll with the mafia derelicts and anti-Castro hate mongers who must have been behind this plan that has lasted over forty years without proof of conspiracy.

I cannot argue with illogic.

Here is to the next forty years of short mindedness...

Al

__________________________----

Al: There are rules on this forum and one is to not resort to name calling. "idiot" hardly describes Tim. You can disagree without calling him "part of the problem".

If you REALLY don't think anti-Castro Cubans had any role in this you're entitled to your opinion, but this has become downright nasty.

And that is why people leave forums such as these.

It's also very hard for someone like me, with a complicated day job, to keep up with all this. I am here for updated JFK assassination education. I have begged for the fights to stop. In fact John even made my post a thread: "Rules of forum".

Dawn

Could I remind all members contributing to this thread the Rules of the JFK Forum. Especially rule (iv).

(i) All members have to provide a biography. A link to this biography should be added to their signature (see below for instructions how to do this).

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1471

(ii) All members should use a photograph of themselves as an avatar (see below for instructions how to do this). If you still find you have problems with this please email me and I will help you with this.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1861

(iii) Wherever possible, members should give references (books, documents, etc) concerning the comments that they make. This will help those carrying out academic research into this area.

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. I know most of us have done this in the past, myself included, but it must stop. It creates bad feeling and leads to further personal attacks. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum.

(v) Members should take care over the accuracy of their postings. This includes spellings, capital letters, etc. This is important as the forum is read by young students and therefore we should not be setting them a bad example. I would suggest you write initially in a word processing program that automatically checks spellings, etc. The finished work can then be copied and posted into the forum.

(vi) Make sure your postings are relevant to the thread. Please start another thread if your comments do not belong to any existing threads.

(vii) When you start a thread please make sure it is relevant to the events surrounding the assassination of JFK. We have other areas of the forum where you can post about Politics, History, Mass Media, Sociology, etc.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx

(viii) Members should use the quote function of the forum when replying to people’s posts. To do this click the REPLY button. Pressing this button will allow you to reply to a topic, and have the text from a particular reply quoted in your own reply. This can be edited so that only the relevant passage is included. If you want to reply to several postings, copy and paste the relevant comments into your own answer. To make this clear use the colour options to highlight what someone else is saying. Type in the name of the person after the quotation.

(ix) It helps the reader if the text of your posts goes right across the page. If you find this has not happened, use the EDIT button to make sure it does. I do this for you whenever I can but I find it very time-consuming so I would prefer it if you did it yourself.

(x) There is no need to add your own name to postings. The forum software does this automatically.

Obviously, Al will not tolerate an anti-Castro, Mafia or corrupt police viewpoint. For that position to be condoned, even supported, renders this forum useless.

------------------------------

I think his Al's position may be accepted or rejected by anyone as he/she wishes. The trouble I see is that if you you do not agree with Al, you are "part of the problem" or an "idiot". In other words Al seems to think his position is gospel. But there are enough ballistics experts who do not see eye to eye with him on everything.

Wim

Obviously, Al will not tolerate an anti-Castro, Mafia or corrupt police viewpoint. For that position to be condoned, even supported, renders this forum useless.

------------------------------

I think his Al's position may be accepted or rejected by anyone as he/she wishes. The trouble I see is that if you you do not agree with Al, you are "part of the problem" or an "idiot". In other words Al seems to think his position is gospel.  But there are enough ballistics experts who do not see eye to eye with him on everything. 

Wim

Obviously Al doesn't follow rule "v", since anyone who believes there are dirty cops is labeled "rediculous." He also doesn't follow the rule of logic, given his Catch-22 argument that no one who confesses, such as Tosh, could be genuine, and given the projection of his own performance in Latin America for which he certainly would never confess. He doesn't think anyone else should be allowed to comment, but when I posted new information about the massacre of dozens of police at Caro Quintero's ranch near Vera Cruz and asked for him to comment, he would not. So the Catch-22: as we search for the truth, he shuts down historians who didn't engage in murderous acts themselves in Latin America or have records of ongoing police abuse in America. Anyone who was there and admits it, must not have actually been there.

On Lancer, Al gave an ultimatum for certain people to be kicked off the forum, including the one he referred to on this forum as a "Nazi" (attacks don't get more personal than that; and he has made that statement on this forum). When not a single person spoke in support of him, he was silenced. That's history. Now, as Wim cited, people who don't kneel down before Al's murderous expertise are labeled "fantasy chasers," which is not considered personal attack here. He uses profanity and that's acceptable language here.

I don't sit back for police abuse, on the streets or on-line. That's not anti-establishment; that's pro-freedom.

Tim Carroll

Edited by Tim Carroll