The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

12 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

what i'm doing here is giving an opinion from someone removed from the 1st world.   we have our own culture here that is totally different from the U.S., so therefore, our opinions are different.  i'm not saying it's right, i'm saying it's the way it is here.

Character assasination??  With a record like this, what kind of character did he have?

I guess you missed this part:

• Floyd had turned his life around but died on Monday after a white officer knelt on his neck while arresting him for allegedly paying with a fake $20 bill

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I guess you missed this part:

• Floyd had turned his life around but died on Monday after a white officer knelt on his neck while arresting him for allegedly paying with a fake $20 bill

i didn't miss anything, in fact, i have a lot of info here that's not been posted that bolsters my case.   the ME report contradicts your statement that he 'turned his life around.'  counterfeiting is no way to turn your life around.

(remember, i'm just playing around here, i believe, as many do that this was a psyop.  there's evidence that Floyd is still alive.   lookup on youtube the ex-police chief that presents her case for this.)

1 minute ago, Robert Card said:

i didn't miss anything, in fact, i have a lot of info here that's not been posted that bolsters my case.   the ME report contradicts your statement that he 'turned his life around.'  counterfeiting is no way to turn your life around.

You have no idea if he was guilty of that crime. You assume guilt.

I didn’t know that getting loaded in Columbia was a big deal crime. Back in the 80’s the cocaine market was 6% of GDP.

Just say’n...

1 minute ago, Robert Card said:

(remember, i'm just playing around here, i believe, as many do that this was a psyop.  there's evidence that Floyd is still alive.   lookup on youtube the ex-police chief that presents her case for this.)

George Floyd — Rest in Power

18 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Robert Card- The toxicology report is moot unless a defense attorney can prove that a cop kneeling on your neck for 9 minutes isn't going to kill you.

again, the Defense doesn't have to prove anything, it's up to the Prosecution to prove their case.   all the Defense has to do is try and muddy up the waters and add reasonable doubt.  it also depends on what evidence the judge will allow to be presented in the trial.   a defense attorney may present the drug evidence, then maybe the 78lbs of impacted fecal matter and its affect on breathing, then an Israeli expert witness saying they he taught the cop to do that, and the cop was following procedure.  the biggest problem the prosecution has is that the homicide charge has been upped to 2nd degree, and this makes it tougher to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.   but the biggest factor is the fact that you Americans need to know that your juries are stacked.  this could go either way because of corruption.

• Guest locked this topic