The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Minnesota AG Keith Ellison has announced on MSNBC that he will be investigating the "Umbrella Man" evidence.

But the Umbrella Man video is still not getting any coverage in the M$M, to my knowledge.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/05/keith-ellison-white-supremacists-may-be

Good one Keith.  Now find the guy.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, I agree with you and Ray on this subject.  As an avid student of history, it is like living through what I read about NAZI Germany at its beginnings.  I have sat and watched as our elected and appointed officials have ignored norm breaking, law breaking and total disdain for the Constitution.  Though I am now older and not politically active, I have never been able to stand by when others are being abused.  Therefore, I fully expect that soon, I and others will pay the price for our failure to kiss the ring of "Dear Leader".  Our Republicans (in particular), have become the Brown Shirts of this new American DEVOLUTION. I hope I'm being paranoid, but IF there really are "boogey men" in the darkness, I'm not paranoid - I'm observant.  Best to all.

The thing is, as Jeff Morley has posted on twitter through an article on VIce, there really are links between the upper rightwing classes like the DeVos family and these paramilitary fascist groups.  So if that guy at Auto Zone was not a cop, he could have been one of the provocateurs brought in through that connection. 

What these rightwing nuts have always wanted was a second civil war, except this time, they win.  The Turner Diaries sets up this fantastic scenario where  the government is overthrown and then all Jews and non whites are exterminated. African Americans are marched into the desert to be executed,  Jews are hanged or shot.  And that is not the half of it.  These people are not really fascist, they are, there is no other word for it, Nazis. 

But get this, its sold 500, 000 copes in America.  Canada has banned the book. It has influenced several crimes including murder eg. James Byrd shackling and killing in Texas in 1998.

This is what Bovard's nice non profit the John Birch Society has given birth to. This is why Kennedy kept track of this kind of rightwing zealotry and its why he said,
"We're in real nut country now", when he saw that ad in the Dallas papers the day he was killed.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Police are arresting and injuring even more reporters:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/05/minneapolis-police-injure-arrest-journalists-protests.html

At this time, reporters are desirable targets because

1. They started all this by publishing pictures of a policeman doing his job (on a guy's neck)
  2. The police don't dare get this injurious with black citizens for fear of push-back violence and aggravated rioting

9 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

The thing is, as Jeff Morley has posted on twitter through an article on VIce, there really are links between the upper rightwing classes like the DeVos family and these paramilitary fascist groups.  So if that guy at Auto Zone was not a cop, he could have been one of the provocateurs brought in through that connection. 

What these rightwing nuts have always wanted was a second civil war, except this time, they win.  The Turner Diaries sets up this fantastic scenario where  the government is overthrown and then all Jews and non whites are exterminated. African Americans are marched into the desert to be executed,  Jews are hanged or shot.  And that is not the half of it.  These people are not really fascist, they are, there is no other word for it, Nazis. 

But get this, its sold 500, 000 copes in America.  Canada has banned the book. It has influenced several crimes including murder eg. James Byrd shackling and killing in Texas in 1998.

This is what Bovard's nice non profit the John Birch Society has given birth to. This is why Kennedy kept track of this kind of rightwing zealotry and its why he said,
"We're in real nut country now", when he saw that ad in the Dallas papers the day he was killed.

Are you saying the right wing didn't win the first civil war? 

This is now an out and out disgrace.

The mayor and Governor let it get out of control and as in any violent large confrontation, a reaction then sets in by the more powerful forces.

The only reason to do this with the media is to intimidate them. But this is usually what happened in places like Iraq.  To see it exposed in public in Minnesota is kind of schocking.

If that female reporter really loses her eyesight, then she should definitely file suit and the Supreme Court should drop that liability protection for these rogue cops. If it bankrupts the city then fine.  IMO,  after this, they need a whole new beginning up there.

TC: Are you saying the right wing didn't win the first civil war? 

Actually, in a roundabout way, they did. https://kennedysandking.com/reviews/the-kennedys-and-civil-rights-how-the-msm-continues-to-distort-history-part-1

Edited by James DiEugenio

I have made contact with the peaceful group that "pizza box guy" is ostensibly affiliated with. I implored the person I spoke with to get the protester's identity to the ACLU and any media organizations they consider trustworthy. Let's hope that happens.

This is getting ridiculous.  I just got a call from my local government.

There is a curfew in place from 6 pm tonight to 6 AM tomorrow.  I had to press a numeral to certify receipt.

I live in a thoroughly upper middle class town north of LA.  And they are worried?

Jim, you know those antifa terrorists from watt's and all their out of state friends have cars.  Our government has determined that you need protection, they could be spreading to the suburbs.  Bringing Coronavirus with them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-hes-naming-antifa-a-terrorist-organization-can-he-do-that/ar-BB14QBnL?li=BBnb7Kz

All during Trump's single term in office America has been put through an emotion inflaming ringer to the point of almost daily anger, hate, mistrust, uncertainty, division, fear and exhaustion.

In many ways it's like a growing state of out-of-control conflict. To the point of traumatization.

I call it the "Trump Nightmare."

Edited by Joe Bauer

I've been thinking about Abbie Hoffman lately. What would Abbie do? So far, all I've got is this: we march in protest, carrying watermelons. We line up across from where the cops are, with their helmets and masks, and their badge numbers hidden, and their body cameras turned off, with their batons and mace and water cannons, and guns and tanks and helicopter gunships arrayed. Slowly, we lower our watermelons to the ground, and, gently, we roll them towards the cops.

😃

That's a good one Dave.