The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

8 minutes ago, George Govus said:

I've been thinking about Abbie Hoffman lately. What would Abbie do? So far, all I've got is this: we march in protest, carrying watermelons. We line up across from where the cops are, with their helmets and masks, and their badge numbers hidden, and their body cameras turned off, with their batons and mace and water cannons, and guns and tanks and helicopter gunships arrayed. Slowly, we lower our watermelons to the ground, and, gently, we roll them towards the cops.

They are doing a lot more than rolling melons.  Just look.  They are burning cars, some of them cop cars, burning police stations, and most of all, they are filming bad cops.  They just  fired two of them in Atlanta for pulling people out of a car.

The cellphone was the best crime detector ever invented.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this story might be about to get really weird. There is a good chance the person IDd as Umbrella Man, Jacob Pederson, is actually named Jacob Peterson, and that he has been involved in 2 highly questionable killings of a civilian by a police officer.

One in 2013:

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/2451380-duluth-police-officers-cleared-shooting-death-w-audio

And then again last summer:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/11/13/use-of-lethal-force-justified-in-police-shooting-of-isak-aden/

A site dedicated to finding out the truth about Aden's murder:

https://www.justiceforisak.com/

Trump is cracking down on anti-fascists.

My father was an anti-fascist.

I haven't shared this with the forum before, but here's a photo of my dad's anti-fascist tank battalion-- the U.S. 753rd-- landing on the coast of Southern France in August of 1944 (in Operation Dragoon.)

6a00d8341d883053ef01a73dd3cc89970d-pi

Edited by W. Niederhut

W. Niederhut, thanks for sharing. My father, Raymond Govus, served in the Army Air Force. He tried to be a pilot, but, his eyesight wasn't quite good enough, but good enough he was made a side-of-the-plane gunner on a B-24. His plane developed engine trouble on his 24th birthday, 13 February 45. The pilot thought he knew when the plane was back over Allied territory, but was wrong. After bailing out, my dad got captured and was a prisoner of war. The Germans cut him loose when they had to retreat. He had to live off the land in Germany for IIRC a couple of weeks and with the aid of regular folks until the advancing Allies caught him up. Here's his picture, the Germans took while he was P.O.W.

media-35268.jpeg

36 minutes ago, George Govus said:

These creeps with umbrellas!

It's the same guy. Later in the video he starts crossing the street to Autozone. Once his compatriots decided to teargas this perfectly peaceful gathering, he put on his police-issued gas mask and started breaking the windows of the Autozone, thus starting the worst riots in America since 1968.

Here's my question, what the heck is Ellison doing?

He knows the mayor and the DA are out to lunch.  He should be leading the legal procedures and putting all kinds of pressure on the DA.

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Another video of umbrella man, as he prepares to begin his premeditated escalation. Holding a rock

The choice of garb is interesting, as it directly invokes the so-called "pro-democracy" protesters in Hong Kong. His method of using the umbrella as the instrument of destruction also invokes the HK protesters. 

Note that leaders of the HK movement were in USA at least three times last year - not to meet with comrades at BLM, or what's left of Occupy. They met with figures like Pompeo, Pence, and Congressmen Cotton and Rubio. The HK "pro-democracy" movement also adopted imagery associated with the alt-right, such as Pepe Le Frog, and sponsored screenings of pro-fascist documentaries such as "Winter On Fire" about the Ukraine coup. Their "anthem" Glory To Hong Kong is based on the "Glory to Ukraine" chant identified with Banderist militias.

It would be interesting to hear a bit more of Pederson's rationales, but I don't think there will be much interest in Minnesota security circles to pin him down on this. They will pretend the filmed umbrella man can't be identified.

3 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

It would be interesting to hear a bit more of Pederson's rationales, but I don't think there will be much interest in Minnesota security circles to pin him down on this. They will pretend the filmed umbrella man can't be identified.

If people choose to ignore a blatant psyop for which there is a ton of filmed evidence, then they probably deserve the corrupt government they get.

A few days ago I saw Ellison, and the governor and Mayor, claiming that outside white hate groups had invaded their state. What did I get wrong?

There might be some of that , with the boogaloos, but the mass of it is not.

To me there was no reason to wait three days to indict Chauvin.  

And its ridiculous not to charge the other ones as accessories. They stood there and watched him.  Not one of them tried to knock him off the body. Someone should have punched him. Just to say, hey I am not going to be fired or indicted for you.

Minneapolis is now exposed as a snake pit with no supervision of the police and a renegade Chief.  The whole thing needs to be redone, the chief should be fired, everyone in the management level placed on 60 day notice as they bring in an outside company to do a complete review of how this happened.