The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever seen a police chief taken apart with three questions like that?

And with humor!

4 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

Rapid ascension to maximum response. How do Americans respond to hearing their neighborhoods described as "battle spaces"?

“I think the sooner that you mass and dominate the battlespace, the quicker this dissipates and we can get back to the right normal,” Esper said..."

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/06/01/secdef-encourages-governors-to-dominate-the-battlespace-to-put-down-nationwide-protests/

Didn't Nixon once contemplate "dominating" the antiwar protests and was told there weren't enough troops?

That is the mindset. I’ve got no problem with troops, national guard or otherwise, protecting property, especially at night. That’s a ‘battlespace’ for sure. Arresting the violent ones and identifying them would be useful. I’m not talking about looters, though stopping them from looting would be at least understandable, though it’s easy to see why they are looting. Meanwhile, peaceful protest in the light of day, no matter how large, is not something that needs to be dominated. What an ugly phrase. 

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Elijah, or "pizza box guy" has agreed to requests for more info and has made this video. Please share far and wide.  

Try googling this. I can’t find it!!!

I want to see Ellison go after this.  He has a film and a witness. 

5 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Try googling this. I can’t find it!!!

Paul, Go to Youtube and put in EJ Easely. You'll see all of his clips.You'll also see a commentary  clip from  a right wing guy trying to discredit his organization as being a pro cop organization.

In all of these subsequent interviews with Easely, he identifies himself as not being a cop, and his cause, but we don't get his  account of his interaction and dialogue with umbrella man.

Re: Keith Ellison, I saw an interview last night with Chris Cuomo,  It wasn't very encouraging, though he did say he was investigating an arson.  I have 2 questions:

Who made the photo link to Peterson?

Who verified that this story is in the hands of Ellison?

From my understanding, they have filed a lawsuit against the police department.

That might go some place.  They have to get rid of this chief.

But why have they not indicted the other three as accesories?

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

In all of these subsequent interviews with Easely, he identifies himself as not being a cop, and his cause, but we don't get his  account of his interaction and dialogue with umbrella man.

There are no "subsequent interviews" with Elijah. There is the one I posted that I asked for him to make. That's it. He is exactly who he says he is. In every piece of footage from that day he is seen trying to stop looting and escalation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pentagon-tries-to-retreat-from-trumps-call-to-dominate-protests

“These Pentagon officials added that it was the White House, not the Defense Department, that was pushing for active military might in the streets. A senior DOD official said it was the White House that requested military helicopters fly low over protesters in D.C. and that it was part of a broader request from the Trump team that the national guard ramp up its presence in the city. The Associated Press was the first to report about the military flyover being connected to a request from President Trump.

Additionally, the president has pressed aides and Pentagon officials for graphic details on the kind of armored vehicles, military units, aircraft, and even “tanks” that they could potentially send to maintain order in U.S. areas rocked by protests and rioting, according to two people familiar with recent discussions.”

“In rare occurrences in this country has civil unrest resulted in the deployment of active duty military personnel. It has caused huge challenges because those individuals aren’t trained and equipped to deal with quelling civil disorder. And it can cause operational confusion,” said John Cohen, the former deputy under secretary for intelligence and analysis at the Department of Homeland Security. “The military also operates under very different rules of engagement than police. Their job is basically to identify an enemy, engage that enemy and potentially kill that enemy. That’s not necessarily that philosophy you want individuals operating under when they are in the situation we’re in today.”

Steve Thomas

From James LaPorta: “700 members of the 82nd are at Joint Base Andrews and Fort Belvoir. 1,400 more soldiers are ready to be mobilized within an hour. Soldiers are armed and have riot gear. They also were issued bayonets.”

From Steven Dupler: “Kent State May 4, 1970":

image.png.c16428fd350ee7ad95108a5f4e8140b5.png

Steve Thomas

From an anonymous tweeter.

"

Warning

: Trump and Putin are almost certainly planning something big to escalate tensions. My guess is they will stage what look like large domestic terrorist attacks by protestors to justify invoking the Insurrection Act and taking over state governments.

I hope I’m wrong."

So does the whole world. Where is the law abiding Moscow Mitch McCoward? 

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I want to see Ellison go after this.  He has a film and a witness. 

He definitely knows about the incident.  I saw an interview with him the day after this thread started and he mentioned it.  He seemed very suspicious.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/02/trump-protests-washington-dc-muriel-bowser-karl-racine-296878

“Outrageous or not, the president could have the authority under D.C. law to commandeer the local police. He threatened on Monday to deploy the military to put down protests in cities across the country. But in the District, the president can invoke a never-used “Emergency control of police”: Since the District is a federal enclave, under control of Congress and the White House, the law states the president may “direct the Mayor” to provide “services of the Metropolitan police force for federal purposes.””

"As of Tuesday, federal officials had floated the idea of invoking the law, but Trump had not made the call."

“Should President Trump become desperate for another show of personal force, his next act with D.C. as backdrop could be essentially deputizing the Metropolitan Police Department or calling in federal troops. If that happens, he may well get his military march down Pennsylvania Avenue — if for no other reason than to inspect his troops.”

He's already started fortifying the White House grounds with that 8' fence.

Steve Thomas