The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

Has anyone, besides Doug Caddy, watched this film? I think the subject of UFO/alien contact, presented as it is in this movie, is germane. Of course they won’t mention E Howard Hunt’s parting words to Mr. Caddy that JFK was killed because of the ‘alien question’. But it turns out that Hunt wasn’t the only one that believed JFK’s death was connected to his willingness to end the secrecy on UFO’s. British Admiral Gordon Creighton suggested the same. The movie confronts the government secrecy head on, and not just on this issue. 

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul and any others interested.  I think when things finally get cleared up you will find that JFK's assassination wasn't about aliens, but about NASA and "space exploration".  There is where you'll find the military industrial complex connection.  Best to all.  Keep researching!

30 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

What film?

Can we view it here online?

Unacknowledged - Netflix. Sorry that wasn’t clear. 

5 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

Paul and any others interested.  I think when things finally get cleared up you will find that JFK's assassination wasn't about aliens, but about NASA and "space exploration".  There is where you'll find the military industrial complex connection.  Best to all.  Keep researching!

That’s pretty darned close. Watch the film 

Paul:

You cannot be serious.

Seamus Coogan exposed this whole morass of madness many years ago in depth.  It was based on forged documents.  These guys tried to drag Marilyn Monroe into their crazy scheme also, and that was a forged document. You like giving them credence, guys who fake papers?

https://kennedysandking.com/content/jfk-and-the-majestic-papers-the-history-of-a-hoax-introduction

Caddy brings in some of the most unreliable and bizarre tangents on the JFK case of anyone. Yeah, Hunt said JFK was killed over aliens.  😗 Sort of like Hunt pinning it on LBJ and Morales also.  😀

Hunt never repeated what he actually said to the original producers of the program. I know because I know the guy.

Keep on trucking Doug.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

It does not surprise me that the Monroe doc isn’t real, or MJ 12, which wasn’t mentioned in the film. But since you didn’t see it, you’ve no idea what it’s about. Or do you? I’ll give you a chance to prove me wrong out of great respect I have for you. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

47 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Hunt never repeated what he actually said to the original producers of the program.I know because I know the guy.

Who is this person you know Jim Di? And how do you know him?

If you wouldn't mind?

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Richard Price said:

There is the related issue that Wernher von Braun wanted to reunite his physicists from the US and USSR to go, not only to the moon, but also to Mars.  This photo was taken at Cape Canaveral a few days before Dallas: 781px-Seamans%252C_von_Braun_and_Preside

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

It does not surprise me that the Monroe doc isn’t real, or MJ 12, which wasn’t mentioned in the film. But since you didn’t see it, you’ve no idea what it’s about. Or do you? I’ll give you a chance to prove me wrong out of great respect I have for you. 

Jim seems to be in the middle of trying to do a "Case Closed" on M2 and the Kennedys, so don't be surprised if you find you've pushed a button or two...

This is from part 6 of the Coogan piece. 

"We can clearly see that he’s (Gus Russo)  also guilty of conjoining Garrison and his advocates with a paid government disinformationist Richard Doty and his cabal of UFO train wrecks."

If you have not read  Seamus's piece, your are much poorer for not doing so.  It is not just about the Majestic Papers.  It takes in the whole UFO phenomenon.  To this day, I think its one of the best pieces both in that field and that we ever published at K and K.  Seamus went through a lot of the literature on that stuff and its a landmine field, going all the way back to Maury Island and Chrisman.

As Per Pamela, I did not do any such thing about closing the case on either MM or the Majestic papers.

Don McGovern did the former.  All 600 pages worth of it. I read it, cross checked it, and took 44 pages of notes.  If you can show me how Bobby Kennedy can be in GIlroy and at the same time in Brentwood, or how the pictures are forged, I will reconsider. 

Seamus Coogan did the latter,  all nine parts. From a multiplicity of sources. I appreciate people who do good research and don't fall for BS. Especially from Howard Hunt.

David Giammarco was the guy who started the talks with Hunt.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I spent years trying to make sense of the UFO phenomena. The literature is a mine field of disinformation. But buried beneath all that it’s obvious that the phenomena is real. What is it? Extraterrestrial? Advanced human technology being hidden from the public? When three astronauts who have walked on the moon say its real and extraterrestrial, you have to pay attention. MJ 12 was one of the stories that made me wonder if it was all government disinformation. If the docs are fake, and I concluded they were, then why did they exist? Who was behind it? So eventually I decided it was secret government disinfo designed to discredit the entire story. 
What I like about the movie, and the Disclosure Project in general, is its very clear stance against the military industrial intelligence complex. And if you come to the conclusion that ET is real and from elsewhere, then logically you have to conclude that they are not dangerous. But it seems clear that, just like in the early sci fi movies and in Hollywood generally, the National Security State wants us to believe they are dangerous. Animal mutilations, alien abductions, both part of the effort to scare the public. But we are still here, and under threat from the National Security State, not the aliens. 
The movie postulates that the ultimate false flag event is coming, and that through aggressive military action we have captured and back engineered enough to mimic UFO’s. I tried to bust the testimony of Carol Rosin, who claims to have been Wernher Von Braun’s assistant in the last few years of his life when he worked for Fairchild Industries. But she is impressive, and If anyone knows different, please share. She is at the very least an honest opponent of the MIC and working for planetary peace. If she is living in a fantasy world regarding what Von Braun shared with her, I’d like to see the evidence. 

Jim - lets just say for the sake of argument that JfK, Monroe, RFK deaths had nothing to do with aliens. I think that is likely. But Seamus Coogan, in debunking those things, and other UFO lore, doesn’t in any way prove there are no aliens visiting. Does it? He proves what I said, that the UFO field is full of disinformation. Does he even consider that the origin of that disinfo is the government itself? This is the problem with the whole field, and the thing that makes it so difficult to assess. There are thousands of credible sources for something out there. To deny that is blindness. Identifying what it actually is - that’s what is important, at least to me. 

I did post this because of the Hunt statement to Doug Caddy. I’ve questioned him about it, here. He stands by it. It seems unlikely that JfK was killed because he wanted to tell the truth about UFO’s. But I thought it worthy of discussion. My reasoning for at least looking at the possibility is that I do think we are being lied to, deliberately, about the phenomena as a whole, by some very secretive portion of the National Security State. And for me the question remains - why? 

For those unfamiliar with the film.   See here.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/808689/Marilyn-Monroe-murdered-CIA-Roswell-UFO-JFK-aliens

Jim, can you bullet point how this memo about MM is a fake and, cute your proof?   

I'm quite busy so I cannot read lengthy articles so if you could summarize what proof there is that this specific memo is a fake.  Thanks.