The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been suggesting for some time on another forum topic that Trump is going to use this as his trump card before Jan 20. He has talked about it in several interviews. one being with his son on Facebook about two months ago. He could use it to declare a national/international/planet/galaxy/cosmos emergency and invoke martial law and deputize the Proud Boys and their kind to enforce the martial law. 

Edited by Douglas Caddy

On 12/14/2020 at 4:03 PM, Joe Bauer said:

I don't think the powers to be above Donald Trump would ever trust him with the highest truths in this area.

I agree. But if he got possession of the Message to the American People about the Alien Presence that Nixon hid in the White House Library in 1972 where it was discovered in 2018, then he would use it as a political weapon. I do think he is in possession of the Message and may well use it to his political advantage in the next four weeks. He can't control what the Alien Presence will do if he does this or what the human powers above him will do. At this point he is thinking only of survival, knowing that once he loses the presidency he faces every form of total ruin.

48 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I agree. But if he got possession of the Message to the American People about the Alien Presence that Nixon hid in the White House Library in 1972 where it was discovered in 2018, then he would use it as a political weapon. I do think he is in possession of the Message and may well use it to his political advantage in the next four weeks. He can't control what the Alien Presence will do if he does this or what the human powers above him will do. At this point he is thinking only of survival, knowing that once he loses the presidency he faces every form of total ruin.

Just hope Trump doesn't do something as crazy as you and many others suggest he may.

Will he resign 2 days before the inauguration, and then have President Spence pardon him before President Biden takes the keys to the Whitehouse?

1 hour ago, Ken Davies said:

Will he resign 2 days before the inauguration, and then have President Spence pardon him before President Biden takes the keys to the Whitehouse?

I really believe he will do this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In late 2017, scientists at a Hawaiian observatory glimpsed an object soaring through our inner solar system. Harvard astronomer Avi Loeb concluded that the object (which became known as 'Oumuamua) was not an asteroid or comet; it was moving too fast along a strange orbit, and left no trail of gas or debris. In the latter half, he shared his controversial theory that the object was a piece of advanced technology created by a distant alien civilization, and the profound implications of this. The object had no trace of carbon-based molecules or dust around it, and because of the way sunlight reflected off it, Loeb determined that it was pancake or disc-shaped rather than the cigar shape that was popularly depicted (as in the illustration above).

Such flat objects are not produced in nature, he noted, suggesting that 'Oumuamua was artificially created. The interstellar object has been traveling in our solar system for 10,000 years, he cited, but if astronomers had spotted it during its closest approach, we could have sent a CubeSat to photograph it ('Oumuamua was discovered after it was already moving away from us). Loeb hypothesized that there may be numerous similar objects in our solar system, and their purpose could be as signposts for ET navigation or as a communication relay system. The object may also be a form of alien space junk, a defunct piece of equipment, with layers of it ripped away. Even if 'Oumuamua turns out to be natural, it's something we've never seen before, so it's worthy of close study, he added.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-01-17-show/