The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wonderful passage from Seamus quoting a very good writer on the subject. Its about one of the heroes of this whole sorry episode Leon Davidson, who tried to pull the plug on Dulles and his scheme to mislead everyone about UFO's.  See, it was not really Angleton, Angleton was just used by people like Cooper.  Allen Dulles started this way before the appearance of those phony MJ 12 documents.

“It should not come as a surprise that Davidson suffered persecution by the CIA. This is extremely telling when compared to the lack of action taken against other researchers who claim that the CIA and other agencies are engaged in a massive cover-up concerning alien contact. So it’s okay to say that the CIA is hiding little green men, but when you say the CIA has concocted the story of little green men, the CIA hunts you down…”

I miss Seamus. He was a good researcher who really honed in on the best material in whatever he studied.  I am really surprised that more people have not read this fine series.  I thought it was a milestone in how it intertwined Maury Island and UFOs, with the fraudulent MM crowd like Speriglio and Burleson, and the prime role of Kennedy's arch enemy Allen  Dulles in it all.

If you have not read it,  please do: https://kennedysandking.com/content/jfk-and-the-majestic-papers-the-history-of-a-hoax-introduction

Edited by James DiEugenio

BTW, it was not me who exposed that phony MM memo.  It was none other than John Newman, the intel analyst. When I called him up about it he said, Jim for someone like me who is familiar with these docs and the whole classification process, it was an obvious fake.  The people who faked it wanted you to see the stuff that should have been classified, and they concealed  stuff that should not have been, but you could figure from context.  That was a dead giveaway to him, and he had seen it long before I sent it to him. 

BTW, Seamus has almost a whole section on this in his series where he goes after Speriglio, Wolfe  and Burleson.

Also, there were some good exposures of Greer out there.  But this guy is so valued by the other side the exposures have been disappeared.

The guy who was Dulles' right hand man on this  issue was not Angleton.  It was Cabell, for obvious reasons.

If you needed any more proof, just read my book The JFK Assassination: The Evidence Today.  I wrote a lot there about Chase Brandon.  He was the guy who the Agency sent out to Hollywood after Stone's JFK came out.  He set up their office and spent over a decade cultivating the film colony to the point that some would give their scripts over to him to rewrite.  He was so proficient at hustling Hollywood that  his successor only ran the office for three years. They didn't need it anymore since almost everyone had fallen into line.

Chase did such a good job, they transferred him to the UFO beat.  Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

15 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Paul:

You cannot be serious.

Seamus Coogan exposed this whole morass of madness many years ago in depth.  It was based on forged documents.  These guys tried to drag Marilyn Monroe into their crazy scheme also, and that was a forged document. You like giving them credence, guys who fake papers?

https://kennedysandking.com/content/jfk-and-the-majestic-papers-the-history-of-a-hoax-introduction

Caddy brings in some of the most unreliable and bizarre tangents on the JFK case of anyone. Yeah, Hunt said JFK was killed over aliens.  😗 Sort of like Hunt pinning it on LBJ and Morales also.  😀

Hunt never repeated what he actually said to the original producers of the program. I know because I know the guy.

Keep on trucking Doug.  

Jim knows everything  about everything . Just ask him.  He is not bashful about it. I prefer listening to this distinguished person rather than Jim or Seamus on the subject of the Alien Presence:

Five Star UK Admiral & Chief of Defense Blows Whistle on UFOs

There is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, from other civilizations….This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of ‘rubishing’ by tabloid newspapers. – Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, Former Chief of Defence Staff, 5 Star Admiral of the Royal Navy, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0W23MoBUEM

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Kind of hard to totally dismiss Canada's former "Minister of Defence" Paul Hellyer out of hand imo.

What...did this extremely credentialed background and long term government position holder ( Canada's Minister Of Defence for 5 years ) just lose his rational mind the last 20 years?

Sure doesn't seem so if you view and listen to him in countless interviews all throughout this long period of time.

I now know about the "Unacknowledged" film.

Steven Greer production.

How many here have ever checked in on Greer's "Sirius Disclosure" series of filmed interviews of high career position and academic credentialed witnesses regards not just the UFO subject but many other so-called super secret black budget ones?

They are all available free on You Tube.

I have, and I find most of them not just fascinating ( if ominously so ) but believable in the context of the improbability that all these interviewees or the majority or even half of them are all making up their stories and/or part of some "false flag" disinformation campaign.

I can't say this scenario is flat out impossible.

Just more improbable imo after viewing and listening to most of them and contemplating what they are sharing in a common life experience and sense comparative analysis way.

I think even average intellect persons above the age of 50 and who have read, viewed, heard about or most importantly even personally been a real life part of all the true historical events of our lifetimes in every area of happenings, can tell whether something very extraordinary being shared with them is bogus or not to a reasonably logical and mentally healthy degree. 

If you haven't viewed any of the "Sirius Disclosure" interviews and are at least curious about viewing and listening to even a couple of them, I recommend three off the top of my pandemic hair cutting business shutdown neglected Albert Einstein wild white haired head.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Go to Youtube and type in "Sirius Disclosure William Pawelec". Or simply "William Pawelec Interview"

Or same with "U.S.A.F. Lieutenant Robert Jacobs."

Just forgot my 3rd choice, but one will link you others and so many are really gripping.

Another You Tube video I recommend is an interview of one "Gerald Anderson by Stanton Friedman." 

Edited by Joe Bauer

The "Mystery": When a small, oddly shaped, strangely featured mummy was discovered in Chile's Atacama Desert in 2003, some on the internet called it proof that beings from space had once lived among humans—and perhaps even mated with them. The mummy had 10 ribs instead of the typical 12; a strangely sloped head; and at just 6 inches long, was fetus-sized, but its bones were as dense as a child's. Some thought that the 9 percent of the mummy's DNA that didn't match the human DNA they compared it to was further evidence of its non-human origins. As UFO/ET conspiracy theorist Steven Greer says in the above clip, "Is that all computer read error? Maybe. Is it what's called DNA junk? Perhaps. We don't know."

Science Says: Testing of Ata's genome destroyed these theories, proving that Ata was 100 percent human and died, likely in utero, from genetic defects. Many of these mutations related to bone development, explaining her missing ribs and thick bones. Exposure to nitrate-contaminated drinking water may have been a factor in her deformations as well. And that 9 percent genetic difference? Standard contamination of a mummy that was exposed to the open air.

Not only is Greer behind the above, he was also pushing the Majestic Papers, plus as one can see below he has become a for profit company, add the BS with the cash aspect and you have a con man.

Jack Brewer reported a few days ago that the erstwhile (and shady) Steven Greer is at it again. Jack’s piece begins this way:

Dr. Steven Greer announced yesterday he received photos of alleged classified government documents related to Project Aquarius, a purported operation involving the retrieval of crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft and occupants. Greer stated the photos were received May 21. He tweeted yesterday they were “received in mail”.

Some of the alleged new documents involve briefings of MJ-12, the highly secret intelligence group associated with the so-called Majestic Documents. Most people in the UFO research community think they are bogus, given their tortured history. Readers will know (and Jack points out) that I had some of those documents linguistically analyzed for authenticity. They didn’t do well. Back in 2007, the MUFON Journal (MUFON = the Mutual UFO Network) devoted 70 pages to a lengthy “state of the question” article on the Majestic Documents (starts on page 3 of the link). They don’t do well there, either.

Greer of course is the guy who brought the world the Atacama alien. For those keeping score, that doesn’t exactly land in the credibility column.

The most interesting thing about Brewer’s article is this nugget:

According to the CSETI 2012 IRS Form 990EZ, the organization surrendered its tax-exempt nonprofit status and declared the company a for-profit corporation effective Jan. 1, 2013. Some $177,000 in consultation fees were reported paid to the Greer-owned Crossing Point Inc. during the 2012 accounting period. A total of $180,360 was reported paid to Crossing Point in 2011, and over $214,000 was paid to the company by CSETI in 2010. Expenses paid to Crossing Point were nearly 70 percent of the $833,083 total CSETI revenue reported during the three-year period, according to 990 forms filed to the IRS.

Jim, the dollar amounts you quote don't seem like significant or excessive profit amounts to me.

One can imagine how much money it takes to produce all the media and research projects that Greer's group has created over the years.

Technical people such as film and video production have to be paid. Equipment for such is expensive. How about travel and hotel accommodations for him and others in his group to attend meetings, press briefings, conferences etc.? 

And I am sure much more in legitimate expenses as well.

And Greer has a 4 children family as well. If he isn't doing medical work, he for sure has expenses like anyone else.

Even if Greer was paid $150,000 through his group for one year's work, that is about what police officers make here on the Coast of California with overtime.

And that is what it takes "in the least" to buy and afford payments on just a modest sized single family home here now.

It's probable that private outside monetary donations have been received by Greer throughout the years. But, this kind of funding can be unpredictable and up and down.

I wish you would watch the William Pawelec interview I recommended.

Pawelec only briefly discusses the UFO subject in the very beginning of the interview.

The rest of the interview he talks the evolution of human tracking technology to almost unbelievable levels and about his belief that there are agencies of power way beyond our elected ones and who have agendas that seem totally disconnected from the common good of America's citizens or the abiding of our Constitution.

Pawelec had this interview with Greer but only under the condition that it not be shown until after his death, which it was.

The man had no questionable motivations in revealing what he experienced and knew like making money, seeking attention, etc.

And if it was a dis-information piece, again, how effective would this be if it was only released after his death?

That is an important aspect of a decent amount of Greer's work imo.

His Sirius effort has produced highly credentialed witnesses who are sharing things beyond just the ET/UFO subjects,  such as hugely funded secret black budget government and agency projects and agendas.

Areas and agendas that one might very well consider with great concern in their non-elected yet hugely funded power, total lack of transparency and with no oversight.

I know it's not a JFK connected issue, but I think what Pawelec says is something you would still find interesting.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Jim is shooting the messenger, and picking and choosing in order to debunk the bigger story, in my opinion. Why do the MJ12 docs need to be genuine in order for the phenomena to be real? What does a phony alien midget prove, beyond it’s phoniness? What does this have to do with Angleton and Dulles? Or the CIA? Do you know for a fact that there is nothing more secretive in our ruling MIC elites? You would  have to impugn the integrity of thousands of eye witnesses, including some extremely credible ones, in order to debunk the phenomena. Leave aside the implications for a second Jim, and focus on what is real, not what is fake. I decided MJ12 was b.s., long ago. But go two steps further. Who did it, and what was their motive? 

Edited by Paul Brancato

Paul, given that I'm the only one around here who has actually published a book on this subject (and helped Seamus in his original article that Jim referenced)  I'm going to jump in this far and recommend not my book but a couple of others. First a very good book which addresses your question and several related ones -  Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington. Anyone who is seriously interested in how disinformation gets inserted into the UFO subject should give it a read (and yes there are credible national security reasons for some of it given that UFO researchers can serve as an open intelligence collections device for foreign services).   An example of one national security response of that nature can be found in Project Beta by Greg Bishop.  

Jim DE said: 

"As Per Pamela, I did not do any such thing about closing the case on either MM or the Majestic papers.

Don McGovern did the former.  All 600 pages worth of it. I read it, cross checked it, and took 44 pages of notes.  If you can show me how Bobby Kennedy can be in GIlroy and at the same time in Brentwood, or how the pictures are forged, I will reconsider. "

That is your opinion. You are entitled.  However whenever anyone  pushes one source heavily,  claims a hoax and  says witnesses not in agreement with this source are not to be trusted, I start to wonder if there isn't some new threat on the horizon that our attention is supposed to be diverted from.

Edited by Pamela Brown

50 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Paul, given that I'm the only one around here who has actually published a book on this subject (and helped Seamus in his original article that Jim referenced)  I'm going to jump in this far and recommend not my book but a couple of others. 

By all means discuss your book, Larry.

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Kind of hard to totally dismiss Canada's former "Minister of Defence" Paul Hellyer out of hand imo.

What...did this extremely credentialed background and long term government position holder ( Canada's Minister Of Defence for 5 years ) just lose his rational mind the last 20 years?

Sure doesn't seem so if you view and listen to him in countless interviews all throughout this long period of time.

I now know about the "Unacknowledged" film.

Steven Greer production.

How many here have ever checked in on Greer's "Sirius Disclosure" series of filmed interviews of high career position and academic credentialed witnesses regards not just the UFO subject but many other so-called super secret black budget ones?

They are all available free on You Tube.

I have, and I find most of them not just fascinating ( if ominously so ) but believable in the context of the improbability that all these interviewees or the majority or even half of them are all making up their stories and/or part of some "false flag" disinformation campaign.

I can't say this scenario is flat out impossible.

Just more improbable imo after viewing and listening to most of them and contemplating what they are sharing in a common life experience and sense comparative analysis way.

I think even average intellect persons above the age of 50 and who have read, viewed, heard about or most importantly even personally been a real life part of all the true historical events of our lifetimes in every area of happenings, can tell whether something very extraordinary being shared with them is bogus or not to a reasonably logical and mentally healthy degree. 

If you haven't viewed any of the "Sirius Disclosure" interviews and are at least curious about viewing and listening to even a couple of them, I recommend three off the top of my pandemic hair cutting business shutdown neglected Albert Einstein wild white haired head.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Go to Youtube and type in "Sirius Disclosure William Pawelec". Or simply "William Pawelec Interview"

Or same with "U.S.A.F. Lieutenant Robert Jacobs."

Just forgot my 3rd choice, but one will link you others and so many are really gripping.

Another You Tube video I recommend is an interview of one "Gerald Anderson by Stanton Friedman." 

I discussed the Paul Helleyer matter with a subsequent Canadian cabinet minister who has been a life long friend of mine, and was assured that Mr. Helleyer had no credibility whatsoever in regard to his alien visitor opinions. This was a similar scenario to when RFK asked whether "your guys did it" in such a way that he was assured that the answer was truthful. 

The odds would seem to favour intelligent life in the universe but there does not seem to be much on this planet these days.

Cliff, I'll go this far - it is not at all a standard UFO book, instead it does two things. First it provides a detailed history of the national security community (Air Force, Navy, AEC and CIA)  in its engagement with UFO reports, particularly reports from military installations, pilots etc - with a focus on the atomic warfare complex.  Secondly it performs a basic indications analysis (a technique derived from  a warnings/threat intelligence) related to those types of incidents and reports.  Anything more can be found in the Amazon description:

https://www.amazon.com/Unidentified-National-Intelligence-Problem-UFOs/dp/069289229X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Anyone that wants to discuss the book or UFO's (in more contemporary scientific usage UAP's, unidentified aerial phenomena) is welcome to email me at larryjoe@westok.net